1 big FUCK YOU 2 therealtechn9ne.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

v tec

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
I "PRE" ordered TECH N9NES KILLER album june 3 almost 1 month before release, its now july 3!!!! and still no cd!!!!!!! that's BULLSHIT! good for nothing bootleggers got their hands on it before people that paid good money for it!!!!! as soon as it leaked he should have mailed um out, or at leased a couple days earlly. now I come to find out depending on where its bought there's 3 extra songs and free shit like shirts, that's horrible marketing and bad business that website fucking sucks, but no matter how long it takes to get to me I still won't bootlegg tha cd......... but im seriously thinking about it......... so if anyone knows anyone from "therealtechn9ne.com" tell um they fucking suck.

Aug 9, 2005
i gotta wait another 13 days for my copy so relax your not alone

and atm as far as i no there are no bonus tracks available, from any store, killer being the exception

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Strange is picking on you. just you. nobody else. they were talking to me about how they hate you and were going to delay your order on purpose WAY before you were all "fuck therealtechn9ne". sucks, but I thought you should know.

what carrier service (USPS, UPS, FedEx) does Strange use? And what class do they ship if they go USPS...first class, etc.?

Apr 14, 2006
That does suck that you haven't received it yet...but won't your copy be signed by Tech N9ne? Would you rather have that or some cheap ass T-shirt?
I downloaded Killer so I could listen to it 2 weeks before it came out. I also bought the CD on 7/1. There's nothing wrong with that.
So, V Tec, since you already paid for it, why not just download it so you can listen to it until you get your copy in the mail?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Go buy the album at the store and then sell or give your pre-order copy to someone else. You act like it's the only place you can pick the album up.

Jun 9, 2007
^ LOL

like I've said before, you wont find me ordering from the Strange store again until there's some massive improvements made, especially in customer service....

Feb 19, 2008
www.myspace.com
Well if you were more observant you would have read when you preordered that all shipping would go out on the 1st of july. Not only is the cd sighned by tech but also comes w/ a snake&bat decal. thanks and enjoy.lol

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Crystal sounds sexy on the phone... That is all...

lol. jp. I got mine probably yesterday. I was kinda mad that I didn't get it on the release date, but I kinda expected not to get it on time. @ least mine was only a day late. Shit was intact, had the autograph and everything... Now, as far as my last order went, they stuck so much shit in one box from the 50% sale, that I had broken cd cases, posters were bent, etc. But it's all good. I ain't trippin'.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Unless there's an express mail option (i've never ordered from Strange so wouldn't know), that shit is gonna take AT LEAST 3-5 days to arrive. If it shows up any later then next Monday, THEN ya'll might have something to piss and moan about.

http://store.strangemusicinc.com/mm...SMTNS&Product_Code=KILLER08&Category_Code=CDS

“Attention Technicians! The hottest album of the year will be Killer from TECH N9NE and by preordering it you’ll get ahead of the game by also receiving an exclusive FREE digital download to the album’s title track and be automatically entered for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree at the Strange Music Online Store. You read that right: just by preordering and putting yourself in line to be among the first to get the autographed 2-disc, 32 track masterpiece from TECH N9NE, your order confirmation from Strange Music will also contain a link for you to download, FOR FREE, the unreleased track “Killer” to blow your mind until the album drops and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $500 of your favorite Strange Music gear.” ***PRE-ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP OUT UNTIL JULY 1ST***

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
"just by preordering and putting yourself in line to be among the first to get the autographed 2-disc, 32 track masterpiece from TECH N9NE"

By preordering though, I am not among the first to get the album. For the amount hey charge for shipping, it isn't much to ask to recieve the item on the release date, or in some cases a day or so later.

I've complained enough... it will get here when it gets here.