09 Nfl Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I still think Russell will be a good QB!! He will defintely be better than Hill!! Hill aint nuthin but a journeymen gap QB!! He wont be the starter for long if anymore. But Russell does need that one great wideout so they better snatch Crabtree if he there!! Got Em!!
Hopefully he's there!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
So far he hasn't shown much. He may wind up being a good QB later, but that will have to wait to be seen.

Just my opinion!! Got Em!!

I expect you to say that since you hate the Niners. But as of right now, Hill is better than Russell.

Nuthin to do with hatin mane!! Neither is good at this point, but Russell is a young cat with potential and not enough games played yet to see what he will be about!! I dont think Hill is good plain & simple call it what u want!! Got Em!!

Here we go again with the journeyman shit. What does it matter? He's still performing at a high level alongside some of the better QBs in the league. I don't care what he did or didn't do in the past, I'm talking about RIGHT NOW.

U act like he doin probowl type of thangs!! Dude did ok for yall, but again he is just a small bridge to the next QB comes!! Got Em!!

That will mean we picked up an even better QB. In that case, the other QB we get will also be better than Russell.

U act like Im a raider fan and that Im arguing Russell/Hill from a fan standpoint!! I could careless bout either, but I do think Russell will be a good QB is all!! Got Em!!

Hill doesn't have one either but he still puts up nice numbers and the team still wins with him at QB.

He may not but his core was better than the raiders core fasho!! Got Em!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The Niners offense is going to take a dip next year anyway (firing Mike Martz was a stupid move). And Hill did complete a higher percentage of his passes than Russell did but they both finished the season with 13 TD's and 8 Int's... so I guess Hill hasn't shown much either.
Hill -played half a season.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol worry about your choke artist overrated qb whos dick your all on
Chreep can your kiddish butt ever talk sports without gettin butthurt and yellin homophobic things?? Hhahaa!! U a funny dude thats why I dont mind it cause we all need that one idiot who thinks he knows sports but really doesnt, but makes a dummy out of himself so we can enjoy the laugh!!! Now back to the topic!! Got Em!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chreep can your kiddish butt ever talk sports without gettin butthurt and yellin homophobic things?? Hhahaa!! U a funny dude thats why I dont mind it cause we all need that one idiot who thinks he knows sports but really doesnt, but makes a dummy out of himself so we can enjoy the laugh!!! Now back to the topic!! Got Em!!!
lmao, actually thats your job! So you are on his dick and im afraid of it?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Chree hates on anyone or anything not related to his team... he's the biggest hater on the sports forum

you can't everything he says seriously when he thinks Lebron is overrated

Mar 24, 2006
Chree hates on anyone or anything not related to his team... he's the biggest hater on the sports

that...

and the fact that he fuckin' has to cheat in fantasy basketball so he can feel better about himself.

Apr 25, 2002
The Niners offense is going to take a dip next year anyway (firing Mike Martz was a stupid move). And Hill did complete a higher percentage of his passes than Russell did but they both finished the season with 13 TD's and 8 Int's... so I guess Hill hasn't shown much either.
Hill only started 8 games last year buddy. It took Russell 15 games to match Hill's numbers. On top of that, he only threw less than 100 more passes than Shaun Hill did, which leads me to believe the raiders didn't want him throwing the ball much. Hill showed a lot more than Russell did.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Chree hates on anyone or anything not related to his team... he's the biggest hater on the sports forum

Bwhahahahah!! Highly agreed!! Got Em!!

that...

and the fact that he fuckin' has to cheat in fantasy basketball so he can feel better about himself.
Yea thats what scrubs do, find ways to cheat to win but still dont win shit!! Got Em!!

I've noticed that.....
Who hasnt!! Chreep is the biggest hater on here, but not only that, he is just a clown period!! It would be diff if he actually knew a thing or 2 about sports but he doesnt so hell through dick jokes at u!! Bwhahahaha!!! Got Em!!!

Jun 18, 2005
I NEED 2 GET BOTH U CHREE & CZAR 2 CHILLAX @ THE VIDEO $HOOT WITH A WELL PACKED BOWL AND A COOOOLLLLLD 40 AFTER WE'LL HEAD OUT 4 $OME HOOD~RATZ @ TOON$! HA HA HA! MAY-B IF U RELEA$E THAT $EXUAL TEN$ION WE CAN ALL JU$T GET ALONG!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
GOT EM'