Man Has Sex With Christie Brinkley (pic inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
(NewsCore) - A Florida man faced five years in prison after he was charged with having sex with his Great Dane named Christie Brinkley, daily newspaper the Miami Herald reported Saturday.

Armand M. Pacher, 64, was arrested and charged Friday with animal cruelty. His veterinarian notified police after Pacher made sexual comments about his two-and-a-half-year-old dog to a staff member phoning him to schedule eye surgery for Christie Brinkley.

"She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex," Pacher allegedly said. "Maybe it is because I haven't been as energetic lately, and that's why she's not enjoying it."

A veterinary investigation showed evidence of non-canine forced sexual activity.

Pacher's attorney denied all charges and said his client was making a joke that was misinterpreted by veterinary staff.

Mar 14, 2010
They do this in washington state all the time. Its No big deal. Fucking animals is white people's new endeavor. Its fun and they cant tell you to stop. People from all over fly here to have sex with animals... man its Great i tell ya.Mexicans and Blacks sure dont know what their missing out on!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
They do this in washington state all the time. Its No big deal. Fucking animals is white people's new endeavor. Its fun and they cant tell you to stop. People from all over fly here to have sex with animals... man its Great i tell ya.Mexicans and Blacks sure dont know what their missing out on!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Actually homeboy, in Sonoma County, there are mainly Hispanic 'animal offenders' here. One guy that buys from my shop said he found the same mexican dude on his property goin at it with his young horse for a third time. The last time he held him at gun point til the sherrifs came.

Mar 14, 2010
That is sick. And i am Just Pulling your Fucking leg assholes!lol. I am not Racist or Reffering to only one RACE as to being sick fucks (No matter what.. every race has sick sickos. just like every family has Dope feeins) My Point of view is Altered by Mind altering drugs and marijuana smoke. Dont be assholes im only fucking with you guys. and TIMM your a faggot. Politically correct wannabe ass mahfucka!!! Fucking right wing fag.God damn honkey ass Beaner.

Jul 9, 2007
That is sick. And i am Just Pulling your Fucking leg assholes!lol. I am not Racist or Reffering to only one RACE as to being sick fucks (No matter what.. every race has sick sickos. just like every family has Dope feeins) My Point of view is Altered by Mind altering drugs and marijuana smoke. Dont be assholes im only fucking with you guys. and TIMM your a faggot. Politically correct wannabe ass mahfucka!!! Fucking right wing fag.God damn honkey ass Beaner.
I still say this dude is Phantomoffunk :siccness:

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
What about all the arab fucks banging their goats?