JT and Too Short on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I just saw a little clip on direct effect of a new snoop dogg video. He invited a bunch of bay cats to represent the west coast with himself, dogg pound, and a bunch of others. Too short was talkin. Jt tha bigga figga was right next to snoop talkin bout how the bay and la are connected. Also, there was no funk considering Jt and daz were right next to each other. Snoop shoulda been showin this kind of love his whole career but either way i liked what i saw.

May 7, 2002
In Snoop's defense, he doesn't owe the Bay anything, but I agree, it's kinda cheesy when all of a sudden he's doing a song with E-40 on his new album and has Bay cats in his video... the same cats that's been around for the past 15years...

Mar 4, 2006
I know Snoop did a song with JT a minute ago but it's about time he got some Bay artists on MTV. I always thought Snoop could have done this years ago without much effort if he really wanted to. But i agree that he doesn't owe the Bay nothing except credit for the slang he uses.

Oct 30, 2005
mad30s said:
snoop is doing this cuz he see the bay is going big when has snoop really fuck with the bay

snoop has alwayz shown luv to the bay especially to the whole sic wit it camp...he's been on various compilations dating back to like 95-96

Oct 2, 2005
Lesane said:
This is the only way the West can be on top. If North California and Southern California support each other.
AMEN TO THAT. AND THE DPG AND THE BAY HAVE CONNECTED A GANG OF TIMES IN THE PAST. SNOOP, DAZ, KURUPT, AND NATE DOGG DID A SONG WITH THE CLICK CALLED "WE CAME TO ROCK YO BODY". NATE DOGG HAS BEEN ON E-40'S "LOYALTY AND BETRAYAL". DAZ AND JT DID 2 ALBUMS TOGETHER AND HE DID PRODUCTION ON THE GET LOW RECORDS ALBUM "THE PACKAGE" KURUPT HAS BEEN ON SOME B-LEGIT PROJECTS AND WAS ON THE 2ND T.W.D.Y. ALBUM WITH ANT BANKS. DAZ WAS ON MESSY MARV'S ALBUM FO "TURF POLITICS" AND WAS ON THE FEDERATION ALBUM THAT CAME OUT 2 YEARS AGO. I'VE NAMED A FEW EXAMPLES AND I COULD NAME MORE, BUT FUCK IT THE BAY AND LA DO CONNECT. WE JUST NEED TO SEE SOME MORE COLLABOS. 1 MUTHAFUCKIN HUNNED.

Dec 25, 2003
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS...... ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT UP: THE WEST COAST BACK ON TOP ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......ALONG WIT THE WHOLE DAMN YAY BLOWIN UP!!!!!

YEEEAAAHHH MUTHAFUCKA WEST UP!!!!!!......