Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht "The New Season"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
The original release date is Feb. 7th and imo its worth the purchase especially if your a lynch fan and waiting for that dinner and a movie! and anh i didnt get it from best buy i got the cd from the label the Layzie Bone & Young Noble group album is released on the same day and same label and i also have this another good release imo!

Aug 7, 2002
x raided loc, so u sayin u wasn't feelin lynch by inch? what ab out the new siccmade shit that just dropped? the new zagg and phonk are fuckin heaters...i would kinda be dissapointed if u said u didn't likem cuz the music are fuckin dopeness siccmade are gettin better and better and lynch done threw all the weak rappers out of his label cuz they sucked balls lol im glad too though cuz they kinda fucked up the uthanizm

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^didnt say all the siccmade I had the recent lynch. The zagg is coo but it isnt a lynch cd and nor is phonk beta cd which means I was not refearing too those. I was talking mainly about "Uthanizm" and "Lynch by Inch" they cds I would bump when I am high but nothing I would bump in the ride with some subs.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
The album is a little different, but it didn't take long for me to really get into this shit. Track 14's line up kind of surprised me too, Lynch,Eiht,Devious,Lace Leno & Big Slep Rock over a Vince V. beat , shit turned out to be one of the hardest songs on the album. Other than that, i'm feelin Dreams, When U Hear The Shots, Wstside Ridin,California Bangers & Buy Anotha Gun right now, but the entire album is solid as fuck IMO, although, Lynch & Eiht over a KG or D-Sane beat would have been nice to hear, but i'm not complaining. This album is definitely worth the bread.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
AM FEEEL'N IT LIKE SOME TITTIES AND ASS..........TRACK #4 AGENT DOUBLE O DUCE FOUR, CANT STOP LISTENIN' TO IT......GOT ME LOOK'N FORWARD TO 'DINNER AND MOVIE' REAL BAD NOW....