THE BIRDMAN V.S THE ICE CREAM MAN!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
BABY'S NEW ALBUM FAST MONEY DROPS JUNE 21ST THE SAME DAY MASTER P DROPS THE GHETTO BILL ALBUM... WHICH ONE WOULD YALL BUY IF EITHER AT ALL?? I WOULD PERFER FAST MONEY OVER GHETTO BILL..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
RedrumAkaMurder said:
lmfao i would go to da record store n take a shit on both albumz. they both suck. p old shit waz nice. baby just pure garbage. he should retire rappin & just produce. 100

LMFAO @ " I would go to da record store n take a shit on both albumz." that had me rolling.

I would get Baby's because of the features and the Mannie Fresh production. Baby's style is simple and nothing special but it fits the beats they give him good IMO.

Oh yeah and Redrum....Baby doesn't produce...Mannie Fresh is the producer. Baby is just Co-Ceo with Slim and raps.

Nuttkace

Oct 14, 2004
Baby is Garbage. If P is smart he will throw C-Murder in the mix on the cd and that will seal it. I would liek to see Lil Wayne and C-Murder do a song together. I wouldnt buy either cds though. I dont buy I burn.

Feb 5, 2005

IF I HAD 2 MAKE A CHOICE, I WOULDNT PIC EITHA......

WHY?

CUZ WHEN IT COMEZ 2 WEIGH'N OUT DA NEGATIVEZ, BOTH R EVEN .....

BABY - MOST LIKELY GOT DA BETTA PRODUCTION, BUT BABY AZ A RAPPER AYN WORTH MY MONEY, AN HIZ FEATUREZ MOST LIKELY WILL B PREDICTABLE AZ WELL AZ HIZ SONG CONCEPTZ

MASTER P - NOT REALLY AZ GOOD OF A RAPPER AZ HE USE TO B ( NOT DAT HE WAZ DA BEST, LOL ), BUT HEZ STILL HARDA DEN BABY WIT DA LYRICZ....

AN I QUESTION DA PRODUCTION ON IT, NOT MANY NO LIMIT PROJECTZ BEEN ON DA LEVEL OF DA OLD NO LIMIT SHIT....

AN HE WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE DA SAME CONCEPTZ AZ FAR AZ SONGZ GO......

-GEEzUz