Mitchy Slick & Jayo Felony?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is it strong arm steady, or weak arm wobbly

::
song was HILARIOUS

but you know what shout out to mitchy tho...we got into it a long time ago but its been squashed and its all love...did a radio show with wrongkind and they showed nothing but love...looking back it was complicated why the shit happened but at the end of the day when you go back in history my father grew up in that area and went to school at lincoln, he even drew the mascot for lincoln high school (the bee/hornet)....i grew up in a different area/'set' but now that im grown i realize that dont mean shit...... at the end of the day its all about SD coming together and doin it for the town and fuck all that hate shit based on what part of SD youre from...gotta be bigger than that

i support them doin music together thats a great look

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
BTW, if this happens, all credit goes to mixxer for his vision on this!!!
Thank you! It's never too late for this brehsive collaboration to happen! This should have happened 5-10 years ago. Now all we need is a collab with Black Mikey and Oso Ocean. SD needs to come together. I agree. All this gang shit got to end.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I have said before that Mixxers knowledge of the San Diego rap scene is to be commended. There's natives around that call themselves music fans, they don't know half the shit mixxer does.
Also the music collection is one of best I've seen.

Now.....go ask your therapist if I'm serious this time!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I have said before that Mixxers knowledge of the San Diego rap scene is to be commended. There's natives around that call themselves music fans, they don't know half the shit mixxer does.
Also the music collection is one of best I've seen.

Now.....go ask your therapist if I'm serious this time!
I just got a new therapist. Thanks brehsive!