YUKMOUTH vs YA BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

hmmm emcee??ya boy!!!!! if you lookin for that philly/ dip set type metaphors then ya boy. those get played out to me after awhile but yuk talks bout pain so on a emceee level i go wit ya boy cuz i tend to think the term emcee and the east coast style go hand and hand but for gritty rap real lyrics i go wit yuk....

ya boy is raw but have you noticed he has kinda an east coast accent when he raps?

Apr 30, 2007
wow...i cant belive u niggaz is even tryna compare the two...dont get me wrong yaboy got clean sptiz...but yuk put in way to much work(music wise) to even be put on the same level as yaboy...yuk got so many slapz under his belt yaboy shouldnt even be thought of when ur thinkin bout comparin sombody to yuk...u should have said 40 or yuk...them we would have somthin to talk about...

Apr 25, 2002
ya boy ain't on yuk level... yuk kills him in flow, lyrics, mic presence, delivery, anything you want to compare. ya boy is alright but over rated quinn and messy are way harder as well.

May 9, 2006
Hott Sauce said:
yuk is yuk, you cant compare ya boy to yuk?? thats like comparing , labron james to jordan? he hasnt done shit yet! he is really good, but still has lots to prove, alot more albums to show he is on a yuk level, yuk is a leader! whos goin to follow yaboy right now! later maybe!
i dont know if the question marks mean you disagree with me but what you said is what i was trying to say, its comparing a rookie to a veteran..both got heat tho,they should collab if you ask me

Mar 19, 2005
ya boy is nice but I've got to give it to yuk, for one I listen to him more and everytime yuk spits he spits. He makes this rap shit look fun. Not to say ya boy doesnt.

Jul 29, 2002
hitsquad said:
what has ya boy done 2 b on yuk level

thats some real shit right there......yuk been plat and gold a few times. what ya boy done?....i aint gonna front but he got a lil buzz and potential but you gotta wait and see. yuk like rocky balboa.