YUKMOUTH vs YA BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2006
North Vallejo said:
people who vote yukmouth are folks dats been listening to this nigga since back in the day. niggaz who got ya boy over yukmouth are kids and teenagers who think "Fast" is a bay area classic. Dont get me wrong im a big fan of ya boy i bump that nigga all the time but to compare him to yukmouth is plain stupid!
couldnt say it better

Aug 18, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
the thing is u cant say always underground cuz he hasnt always been underground

cuz of one song and beef 3 kinda blew em up.....he still underground....but he can spit like crazy

i knew who was betta by far....jus wanted to start a coo thread...this one like 3 pages long ...haha

Mar 26, 2007
ToX-$icK said:
i was arguin about this earlier...who yall thinks a better emcee............?

i gotta go wit yuk always...............ya boy is clean tho,ya boy will prolly blow up b4 yuk tho,yuk will always b underground.....

if ya boy keeps fuckin wit game he'll blow up

YUKMOUTH NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2006
you cant compare YB and yuk, thats like comparing miguel cabrerra to cal ripken...big age difference and generation difference. yuks a great mc...but YB has the potential to pass up yuk in the years to come...yuk is happy as a major name in underground but ya boy seeks that mainstream money and exposure...yb doesnt have enough material out there to be compared to yuk...

Jan 18, 2006
yes you can compare, Yukmouth blows Ya boy out the water and anyone who says differant or tries to downplay it is a youngster or only listens to the beat or the flow and not the lyrics.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
ummmmm lets think bout this??

yuk is yuk, you cant compare ya boy to yuk?? thats like comparing , labron james to jordan? he hasnt done shit yet! he is really good, but still has lots to prove, alot more albums to show he is on a yuk level, yuk is a leader! whos goin to follow yaboy right now! later maybe!

Apr 25, 2002
i think both of em are beasts on the mic, but i been feelin ya boy shit lately. he stepped his shit up and yall that say he is overrated is deaf i don't give a fuck what you think. off top i been knockin bay shit since keep a bitch broke and scandlous so it aint nuttin new.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Joey said:
Ya boy sucks!!! Why almost everybody here thinks he's the shit? WHY? Like someone said before it sounds like he's tryin to hard.....Making different guns ryhme gets old after a while....He shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as yuk....I have the rookie of the year C.D. everybody likes it but me...He has appeal to most of you sheep, but im not feelin his shit...I hope he can blow, and put us on the map dont get me wrong....BUT IMO he's not what the siccness makes him out to be....Turf talk eats Ya boy.....Rydah j and jack...blow his doors off....N thats just to name a few...MR Kee smashes his shit....IMO
HAHAHAHAHAHHA UR TRIPPIN AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT "I hope he can blow, and put us on the map"????????WHOS THE US IN THAT STATEMENT?