YUKMOUTH vs YA BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
J.Davinci >>>>> Ya Boy. Ya Boy aint even the best upcomming Fillmoe rapper, so to compare him to Yuk is almost a Joke. Ya Boy is good but he sounds just like themother rappers out right now, nothing new to offer. I like J.Davici better than him.

Jun 22, 2007
J.COLOMBO said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHA UR TRIPPIN AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT "I hope he can blow, and put us on the map"????????WHOS THE US IN THAT STATEMENT?
^brah i think dude on drugs dats y he put dat he aint got no eardrums obviously

Feb 11, 2006
WHAT THE FUCK YA BOY IS NOT THAT GOOD ,YUK ALREADY HAS 2 GOLD RECORDS I BELEIVE AND A SHITLOAD OF QUALITY RECORDS THAT HAVE PASSED THE 100,000 UNITS, IF A MAINSTREAM RAPPER NOW HAS HARD TIME PUTTING OUT A GOLD RECORD WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YA BOY WILL BLOW UP TO THAT STATUS? I HAVE FREINDS THAT NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YA BOY AND IF THEY DID THEY SAID IT WAS AIGHHHTTT

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
hitsquad said:
the same thang as ya boy
not exactly

ya boy is droppin songs,videos on the regular and is makin moves with big name artists and djs....he also has a single out for his upcoming EP that's gettin a lot spins on so-cal radio stations...

what about yukmeezy?

million dollar mouthpiece? whens that coming out again?
that siccness compilation of old and new songs? wowerz
what else?

Feb 8, 2003
Oh yeah Yuk isnt underground he a established well known artist he just not on tv thats all. remember he has a platinum album under his belt(Luniz -operation stackola) and his next album will be released via Rap-A-Lot/Assylum/Warner Bros

May 30, 2006
Ya Boy don't come no where close 2 fuckin wit Yuk. This thread reminds me of the Gangsta Dre vs. Brotha Lynch Hung thread. There a poll & everything & some cats actually had the nerve 2 vote 4 Gangsta Dre over Lynch.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Joey said:
Ya boy sucks!!! Why almost everybody here thinks he's the shit? WHY? Like someone said before it sounds like he's tryin to hard.....Making different guns ryhme gets old after a while....He shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as yuk....I have the rookie of the year C.D. everybody likes it but me...He has appeal to most of you sheep, but im not feelin his shit...I hope he can blow, and put us on the map dont get me wrong....BUT IMO he's not what the siccness makes him out to be....Turf talk eats Ya boy.....Rydah j and jack...blow his doors off....N thats just to name a few...MR Kee smashes his shit....IMO

Why would he put ''us'', meaning YOU on the map if he blows? You think he sucks. Whatever he does isn't including you.