Your Thoughts on this...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
hmmmm its a hard thing to say whats right or wrong...being homeless and not having anyway way out of it would be one of the worst things goin but i cannot get my head round why people dont do shit get there selves out of that situation,hustle,get a job,rob a bank or sum shit mayne anything but beggin and bummin on the street mayne...i think alot of it comes down to being botherd to help ya self out of that situation and not succumbing to the streets cos they'll eat you up faster than a crackhead can swipe a car stereo mayne...but then again being homeless can happen to the best of em so its just a fucked up thang mayne.........

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think there are programs out there that help the homeless. Emergency housing, food stamps, etc.... some people just don't want to be helped like my cousins. I would bag groceries and push carts if I had to. Anything to prevent being homeless.

My cousins act like we're still teenagers being raised by our parents. We're in our 20's and 30's... we're grown. "Some" people would rather be homeless than be responsible adults. I understand that some people get put in tough financial situations and they're left homeless. But others choose to be homeless.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You are a weak human and a failure if you have to accept food stamps or any form of charity. There's no reason for you to keep breathing air, eating food, and drinking water if you can't afford it. Too many of these people on the streets are getting a free pass and they are simply inferior humans who should be eradicated. Bottom line if you can't put food in your mouth at the end of the day, then you deserve to starve and die; that is the natural order and charity is a completely unnatural thing and should be illegal. I am sick and tired of all of the chemically dependent vermin pecking around on the streets looking like pigeons, looking for the meek to leech off of. They're like tape worms, they suck all of the sustenance out of the host until the host shrivels up and dies and then they move on to spread more disease and leech more. A good example of how these vermin operate was the homeless man in seattle who hit a million dollar lotto pot; all of his money was leeched away by the other vermin and he ended up homeless and penniless again. These people have no morals, no standards, and have failed at the most basic natural level and must die.
Yeah I hear a little Charles Darwin mixed with a lot of Hitler in your post...GOOD JOB!!!!

Aug 17, 2007
dude yall some funny people....if i or you sell dope/sold dope i dont and you shouldnt have a problem buyin a homeless person a 40oz or shootin em 5 bucks.

down on they luck,you would be a drunk to.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You are a weak human and a failure if you have to accept food stamps or any form of charity. There's no reason for you to keep breathing air, eating food, and drinking water if you can't afford it. Too many of these people on the streets are getting a free pass and they are simply inferior humans who should be eradicated. Bottom line if you can't put food in your mouth at the end of the day, then you deserve to starve and die; that is the natural order and charity is a completely unnatural thing and should be illegal. I am sick and tired of all of the chemically dependent vermin pecking around on the streets looking like pigeons, looking for the meek to leech off of. They're like tape worms, they suck all of the sustenance out of the host until the host shrivels up and dies and then they move on to spread more disease and leech more. A good example of how these vermin operate was the homeless man in seattle who hit a million dollar lotto pot; all of his money was leeched away by the other vermin and he ended up homeless and penniless again. These people have no morals, no standards, and have failed at the most basic natural level and must die.
i applied for food stamps last week, does that make me homeless leeching scum?

real talk, what you said is your opinion, and your allowed to have it, but are you fuckin kidding me? so you think i should be eradicated cuz i need help buying sumthing essential like FOOD?

Aug 9, 2006
I think there are programs out there that help the homeless. Emergency housing, food stamps, etc.... some people just don't want to be helped like my cousins. I would bag groceries and push carts if I had to. Anything to prevent being homeless.

My cousins act like we're still teenagers being raised by our parents. We're in our 20's and 30's... we're grown. "Some" people would rather be homeless than be responsible adults. I understand that some people get put in tough financial situations and they're left homeless. But others choose to be homeless.
exactly! yeah there is a few sad situations but plenty of programs to help YOURSELF....people say its all bad in america LOL, mentally ill and sick people in other parts of the world are just OFFed point blank...atleast here some people are "nice" enough to give you a few dollars for a double cheeseburger and coke....

SOCIETY IS CHANGING HUMAN NATURE....AND THE PEOPLE THAT SAY "FUCK THAT" ARE CONSIDERED "MEAN/CRUEL"...FUCK YOU!! IVE HAD TO MAKE STRIDES IN MY LIFE, LIFE ISNT EASY...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
butcher didn't you once say you've always lived in the suburbs? Pretty easy to judge a situation you never been in personally I guess.

Nov 24, 2003
By the time you reach a retirement age there probably won't be any social security funds

1- Retirement is a relatively new sociological concept, it's far from a given

2- If you are dumb enough to rely on social security to take care of yourself, that is no one's fault but your own.

Aug 9, 2006
california is one of the best places for the "mentally unstable" but again its YOUR choice to get the help, use it like its spouse to be used and dont FUCK IT UP......people make choices, unfortunate incidents turn into "life storys" because of CHOICES

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
if you aint never had to struggle pay check to pay check, relying on food stamps and handouts to eat, washing ur clothes in cold water in the sink, using extension cords to "borrow" neighbors electricity, then dont speak on the situation

humans do what it takes to survive, and if it means being humble and accepting a helping hand like food stamps or a handout...SO BE IT

6nate

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2003
It seems to me that m butcher has obviously never lived life outside of the protective coating of his mothers womb. There are many reasons that people end up homeless or on some form of welfare. Lately their has been rich ass folks that are laid off from lucrative jobs and have tons of debt, high mortgage rates, a bunch of kids, and possibly even parents to take care of. Now this family can either lose everything and rot in the streets or they can survive on welfare and foodstamps until a new job is found and they can return to being a contributing part of society. It can happen to anyone!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
butcher didn't you once say you've always lived in the suburbs? Pretty easy to judge a situation you never been in personally I guess.
Its always the people that havent had to struggle in their life that talk the most nonsense...

When your brought up in a enviroment were you have everything you need(food, clothes, good education, both parents, and a "stable" roof over your head) you tend to take things like that for granted and its hard for you to see the other side of life where people are brought up in shitty condition and struggle making it out.

Its basiclly just being ignorant and self centered, I could give a million examples of how a "good person"(what ever that means to people) can become homeless but it wouldnt matter...people are gonna place their hate and blame on who ever is the easiest target...whether they be black, brown, gay, or homeless the scapegoat will always be there.