Your Thoughts on this...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
I recently found a man(all jokes aside Siccness ha) "down on his luck" in the city i live in. Homeless, proud and NOT a beggar. He said he was from Harlem and now he's walkin around Wenatchee,WA in the same smelly ass clothes but from what i've seen, he doesn't go around buggin people for extra change or asks for any favors. He keeps to himself when he comes into the Subway i work at when its rainin outside. Due to the fact that he's not annoyin and one of those strung out/drunk hobos, i've gave him sum free food and a couple dollars and he was extremely grateful and humble.

Now i've encountered plenty of homeless people before in my life so this aint nothing too extreme for me but it got me to thinkin about the fact that many US citizens are homeless for one reason or another, either from their financial fuck ups or a series of unfortunate obstacles in life. Now i don't know too much facts-wise on the statistics but what are your thoughts on the homeless?

I know this shit might be TOO SERIOUS for the Open Forum ha but thought i'd give it a try.

If all else fails, post some areolas breh

Aug 17, 2007
PEOPLE DONT HELP PEOPLE,THATS WHY PEOPLE END UP HOMELESS.

THERES REALY NO NEED FOR IT TO HAPPEN IF EVERYONE TOOK CARE OF EACHOTHER BUT THIS IS A SIK N COLD WORLD AND EVERYONES OUT FOR THEM SELFS.
IVE HAD NO WHERE TO GO FOR A COUPLE WEEKS BEFOR AND I CANT,WELL I CAN BUT DONT WANT TO IMAGINE HOW THAT LIFE FEELS.

AND ON A SIDE NOTE MOST OF THE HOMELESS POPULATION ARE MENTALY ILL PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROBLEMS.SAME WITH THE JAIL AND PRISON POPULATION.

Dec 3, 2009
I only give money to those that deserve it..
if they can entertain me.. they get a shiny qaurter..

If they can make me laugh.. they get a dollar..

why the fuck should I give some jew mutha fucka.. money for free?
do I look like a fucking ATM? is there s sign.. that says cash machine
on my fucking forehead!?

Entertain me mutha fuckers! Earn your money!
and when you get it.. i wanna see you make a dollar out of 15 cents!

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
those are all good points and different view. keep em coming.

big ass knockers on that broad...keep those coming too! ha

Aug 24, 2003
You are a weak human and a failure if you have to accept food stamps or any form of charity. There's no reason for you to keep breathing air, eating food, and drinking water if you can't afford it. Too many of these people on the streets are getting a free pass and they are simply inferior humans who should be eradicated. Bottom line if you can't put food in your mouth at the end of the day, then you deserve to starve and die; that is the natural order and charity is a completely unnatural thing and should be illegal. I am sick and tired of all of the chemically dependent vermin pecking around on the streets looking like pigeons, looking for the meek to leech off of. They're like tape worms, they suck all of the sustenance out of the host until the host shrivels up and dies and then they move on to spread more disease and leech more. A good example of how these vermin operate was the homeless man in seattle who hit a million dollar lotto pot; all of his money was leeched away by the other vermin and he ended up homeless and penniless again. These people have no morals, no standards, and have failed at the most basic natural level and must die.

Feb 11, 2006
we live in a modern culture where homeless people are swept under the carpet,if the y have drink or drugs problems there aint no helpin them,for the few that dont well if they stay on the streets they'll end up on drink or drugs more often than not...there will allways be bums and hobo's aint no changing it i just give thanx i aint like them and keep it movin...and ill be fucked if ill give them any of my scrilla dat will go str8 into someones pocket for dope...on some bubbles from the wire type shit mayne....

OH YEAH PEACE.....

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
You are a weak human and a failure if you have to accept food stamps or any form of charity. There's no reason for you to keep breathing air, eating food, and drinking water if you can't afford it. Too many of these people on the streets are getting a free pass and they are simply inferior humans who should be eradicated. Bottom line if you can't put food in your mouth at the end of the day, then you deserve to starve and die; that is the natural order and charity is a completely unnatural thing and should be illegal. I am sick and tired of all of the chemically dependent vermin pecking around on the streets looking like pigeons, looking for the meek to leech off of. They're like tape worms, they suck all of the sustenance out of the host until the host shrivels up and dies and then they move on to spread more disease and leech more. A good example of how these vermin operate was the homeless man in seattle who hit a million dollar lotto pot; all of his money was leeched away by the other vermin and he ended up homeless and penniless again. These people have no morals, no standards, and have failed at the most basic natural level and must die.
Damn, feel blessed that you've got a roof over your head and food to eat. The world is bigger than the USA and there is more poverty and starvation around the world than you think. Crazy hatred.

Dec 3, 2005
"Can't get paid in a earth this big, you worthless kid, nigga dont deserve to live"

-Killa Cam

on a side note i will feed and clothe the homless but never give money fuck that

May 16, 2002
You have a valid point & can agree with you to an extent. BUT! By the time you reach a retirement age there probably won't be any social security funds.

You speak on these people dying because they don't deserve to live simply because they can't afford it. Really? I'd hate to think what decisions you'd make if your mom, dad, or any siblings were on life support (with a chance of making it) & the Dr. came and gave you a price, but you couldn't afford it. So they send you to the office where you can apply for Medical & Medicare (tax payers money).

Would you say fuck em' as well? I mean, Medical & Medicare are a form of charity in your eyes right?

I'm almost positive you couldn't afford an ambulance ride buddy, but lucky for you the world wouldn't leave you to die if you were in a car accident & knowing you couldn't afford treatment.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I have a few cousins that are homeless but it's their fault.... one is over 30 years old and graduated from aviation school. She had housing but blew it somehow. Now she has a homeless boyfriend and they lived with another cousin of mine and they got kicked out because the homeless boyfriend kept eating up my cousin's kids food.

I have another cousin of mine who damn near died from alcohol poising. He had all the help you can get (moms even found him an apartment to share with his brother) and he still blew it. Worked at safeway but he quit it because he said he didn't like it. "Had" a job at walmart too but don't know what happened. Moms bought him a car but he got it taken away. Now he sleeps at the bus stop or wherever he can. He just doesn't want to accept that he's a grown as man and has to take care of himself.

And both of them don't even have kids. They both could get a job making at least $10 and hour and then go halfs on a two bedroom apartment. I got love for them because they're my cousins but I think they're mentally ill.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I "heard" the cousin in the 1st paragraph got 30 racks from a car accident years back? And what did she do with the money? She took all of her friends to Las Vegas. Now she doesn't even have a car.