you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm from the bay, I dont think I sound like anyone out here or elsewhere really. Peep me out on reverbnation, soundclick, soundcloud, abandoned myspace as soon as they switched formats years ago tho. Peep chemical desire, yoshimitzu, useful info. My shit crashed too n nobody buys music so I havent pushed like I would have but I still love makin music for the love of bein creative.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I wish... You think if I was a millionaire I would be sitting here talking to you?

No I just make music, rap, sell my music, do shows and work a normal job.

I suppose having a hobby that can put a few extra bucks in your pocket is a blessing but it's not going to make you rich...
you sold 100000 beat cds so what did you do with all of that money then?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This is the only Swoop G I've ever heard of, so if this ain't you, you are an even bigger faggot for biting someone else's name

Yeah and that bald headed fag stole my name.

Like I said Mac 10 and Ice Cube (hoo bangin records) came to Chicago and tried to sign half of the artists here and "Swoop G" just liked my name and stole it..

I can fucking prove that shit...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
you sold 100000 beat cds so what did you do with all of that money then?
I have thousands of beats and sold about 100,000 records over 10 years for 5 bucks each... But you do realize it costs money to make and print cds right? my profit on each cd was maybe $2.50... Remember it costs money to drop these cds off at stores so you have gas, it costs money for cds, ink, paper, printers etc...

Yeah I probably made about 250k in 10 years selling music, or in other words 25k a year..

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Actually the most I ever made was actually producing at this karaoke "recording studio" at Six Flags Great America.... People were lining up to pay 20 bucks to cut "karaoke" but I flipped the script... I dropped all that Karaoke nonsense and let fuckers flow over my beats which and make their own demo's for 50 bucks... I was walking out of that joint with 700 cash a night..

The place was called "Big Time Studios."

Of course I told a transsexual "supervisor" that was giving me bullshit for having a 5 o'clock shadow to go fuck off and then I got fired and the gig was over..

Nov 11, 2006
Yeah and that bald headed fag stole my name.

Like I said Mac 10 and Ice Cube (hoo bangin records) came to Chicago and tried to sign half of the artists here and "Swoop G" just liked my name and stole it..

I can fucking prove that shit...
WOW

This fool is like the lil kid that you catch in a lie, and then they lie like 7 more times just to cover up the first lie...LMAO

And show proof of what you claim or shut the fuck up forever

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
So basically you fucked off a quarter mill on your crack habit
Do you realize that 250k divided by 10 is 25k?

100,000 cds at 5 each is 500,000 grand right?

Well at least half of that 500k went into expenses..

So that leaves 250k over a 10-year period.... and that equates into what yearly? 25k...

Sorry but 25k a year is not a lot of money...