you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Would you rather I had a facebook account?

You do realize facebook owns your shit if you post it on facebook right?

You put a track on facebook and it blows up facebook and their lawyers will sue you into oblivion just for ownership of that track and guess what? they can and do do it - reason being is because you don't have enough $$$$$$ to defend yourself against their vampire lawyers..

I'm just not going to let facebook host my music...

It was great when MP3.com was around but that is gone now...

ummmm

Soundcloud

Ummmm

Datpiff

Ummmm

Fuckin YouTube

Why MySpace tho? If it was true what you say about Facebook (which it's not) - why wouldn't MySpace do the same thing?

And if you had a case like that - there would be plenty of lawyers that would take the case for free initially - then they would get a cut of whatever settlement money became of it

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
You still think I got that fucking track, this shit happened when this site was called the 91 siccness.

And to refresh your memories it was a diss on Derek Kaddafi.

It's probably on the internet somewhere tho.
well if it was your number one hit you should have it somewhere

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
& let's just be honest here, Nick you aint even from the Chi homie you from Libertyville rompin' like you are REALLY out there in the hood stompin in your steeltoes when you come from a spot where the median household income of over $100,000 and is 92% white.

AINT NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN'
Lets be honest here, I don't update my fucking profile on any site.

If you really want to know where I live I live in Round Lake, Illinois dummy and before that Waukegan Illinois, before that Gurnee, Illinois..

I don't legally change my address..... That is a good way for cops to find you now isn't it?

Yeah I lived in libertyville at my parents when I was like 17, before that I lived in the fucking gangsta city and Latin King capital of lake county known as Mundelein, Illinois..

Anything else you want to know about me?

Nov 11, 2006
& let's just be honest here, Nick you aint even from the Chi homie you from Libertyville rompin' like you are REALLY out there in the hood stompin in your steeltoes when you come from a spot where the median household income of over $100,000 and is 92% white.

AINT NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN'

Yeah I lived in libertyville at my parents when I was like 17

/THREAD

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
well if it was your number one hit you should have it somewhere
91 siccness made it a number #1 hit because Derek got so pissed... He tried to pass it off as some sort of fucking "joke diss" then everyone started making fun of his ass...

Oh and yeah, I haven't kept the same computer for the last 10-12 years now?

Hell, I think this was even before 9/11...

I have a lot of broken computers with hard drives filled with my material... Collectively maybe 10,000 tracks...

Shit I can upload some new shit right now that I do have...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
91 siccness made it a number #1 hit because Derek got so pissed... He tried to pass it off as some sort of fucking "joke diss" then everyone started making fun of his ass...

Oh and yeah, I haven't kept the same computer for the last 10-12 years now?

Hell, I think this was even before 9/11...

I have a lot of broken computers with hard drives filled with my material... Collectively maybe 10,000 tracks...

Shit I can upload some new shit right now that I do have...
I don't believe you I think you are a liar

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Absolutely...

How did it feel to have the #1 diss song on MP3.com back in 2001?

Better yet, how awesome is it to have that as your claim to fame in 2014?
It's not my claim to fame...

It was a stupid fucking track anyways...

But at least I accomplished something, at least I made and have a name for myself..

At least I can call a club right now and say "its swoop, when can you book me" and will get a date..

At least motherfuckers come to me for beats and to have their albums produced, engineered and mastered...

At least I'm not full of shit like you.

At least I don't have to claim everything someone says is a lie to feel better about myself...

At least I have proven myself..

Oh and BTW my DOC # is K83860 unless you want to probe me anymore.