you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
But at least I accomplished something, at least I made and have a name for myself..

At least I can call a club right now and say "its swoop, when can you book me" and will get a date..

Name? I'd never heard of you before all this fuccery, and now that I have heard of you, if I ever have to chance to go to one of your "shows" I'll pass

At least motherfuckers come to me for beats and to have their albums produced, engineered and mastered...

At least I'm not full of shit like you.
I call bullshit on that bullshit

At least I have proven myself..
And how exactly have you done that? No one has ever fucking heard of you

unless you want to probe me anymore.
Faggot

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Name? I'd never heard of you before all this fuccery, and now that I have heard of you, if I ever have to chance to go to one of your "shows" I'll pass

I call bullshit on that bullshit

And how exactly have you done that? No one has ever fucking heard of you

Faggot
Of course you've never heard of me because I don't go to the fag capitol of the United States - THE BAY.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ok then you make a beat then criticize mine until then shut the fuck up...

You're like an idiot that sits there and watches people work and says "is that the best you can do?"
I dont claim to make beats.

I dont make outlandish claims of turning down multi million dollar music deals, simply because muhfuckers werent on my terms

I dont claim Chicago but come from the burbs

....I dont claim, period. I DO. & my track record proves so.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
By the way that beat sounds more like you are from the homosexual capitol of the world breh breh

....you ole I think im hardcore but make techno trance little 14 year old girl music ass muhfucka LOLOLOL

the fuck outta here

imma stop clowning on you homie cuz I legit think you are slow & God don't like ugly.

peace be with you in your suburbs breh

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
By the way that beat sounds more like you are from the homosexual capitol of the world breh breh

....you ole I think im hardcore but make techno trance little 14 year old girl music ass muhfucka LOLOLOL

the fuck outta here

imma stop clowning on you homie cuz I legit think you are slow & God don't like ugly.

peace be with you in your suburbs breh
Fuck gangster shit - it's all old..

Oh and if it really matters a lot of this new shit I sell to movie producers who want background music in their movies..