WOW to this site!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
naw cuh he know i aint gone bad. i just had 2 agree with what the otha cat had 2 see. he did make some points. 1 thing tho i am a lynch supporter, him personally. brotha lynch hung is the reason i wanted 2 rap when i started this. i support all his releases. but im not like the other cats on here. im not gonna keep askin for DAAM. i know whats goin on. ill be there when it drops buyin my copy. i post on here like anyone else. WITH MY OPINION. if my opinion sounds critical its because it is. but personally has nothin 2 do with it. much love 2 lynch man. and ripp u know me big cuzn. my sad 4 the mistake id. nothin personal cuh.
Nigga you know I'm not trippin!!!

May 11, 2002
Props to Playboy.......I have much respect for you because you are a straight buisness man. You always put out a quality product. I have ordered several things from you in the past and got every CD I ordered.

Lynch / Madesicc on the other hand.....not very buisness savvy. You don't take a damn pre-order for a CD that willl never drop. I paid for a mixtape and when it was released, I never got one. The mixtape that was released should have never been a fee CD......It should have been a free CD because the quality was by far the worst I have ever heard. The beat selection was HORRIBLE.

Sure, this site was built on Lynch and Siccmade and Blackmarket. The artists just left from here. The only reason I came to this site in 1999, was because of Siccmade. After a few years, all the artists left due to constructive criticism and beefs. Ced got on here and seemed to run Siccmade off for a while. It was like a giant internet daycare.

Shitty thing is, I have always bought EVERY DAMN Siccmade/Madesicc rfelease. Then I got burnt and I was like fuck it. Then recently in the past few years Lynch has released some sub par releases like The Fixx....horrible.

I will buy DAAM, but from what I have heard. I am not feeling the CD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Props to Playboy.......I have much respect for you because you are a straight buisness man. You always put out a quality product. I have ordered several things from you in the past and got every CD I ordered.

Lynch / Madesicc on the other hand.....not very buisness savvy. You don't take a damn pre-order for a CD that willl never drop. I paid for a mixtape and when it was released, I never got one. The mixtape that was released should have never been a fee CD......It should have been a free CD because the quality was by far the worst I have ever heard. The beat selection was HORRIBLE.

Sure, this site was built on Lynch and Siccmade and Blackmarket. The artists just left from here. The only reason I came to this site in 1999, was because of Siccmade. After a few years, all the artists left due to constructive criticism and beefs. Ced got on here and seemed to run Siccmade off for a while. It was like a giant internet daycare.

Shitty thing is, I have always bought EVERY DAMN Siccmade/Madesicc rfelease. Then I got burnt and I was like fuck it. Then recently in the past few years Lynch has released some sub par releases like The Fixx....horrible.

I will buy DAAM, but from what I have heard. I am not feeling the CD.
Like I said hit him on his facebook and stop bitchin, he will hit you back and you will get your shit, he's not like that bro, you gotta meet him, he fired alot of people over the years cuz of that same thing! We love that fact that yaw support him but he's the rapper, other people (over the years) did the other shit, calm down it will work out!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
---- wow he did the Gas Station in 3 weeks just to give yaw a lil somethin, this nigga goin hard on Lynch, shouldn't sleep on em homie trust!

Oct 18, 2003
lemme guess? the transition from siccmade to madessic from the loss of art b??? could that be the hold up all these years? i'm not mad.

anyway i been on the sicc since 98 with the original members, de, msane, and soupbone, before lynch got here when you had to type your name in every time you post.

roloc made it happen with a nudge from me and maybe a couple others nobody thought it would happen. they said he would have been here already if he really wanted too.

i'm in the background now days cause i'm not trippen on a online rep no more times have been changing along with the music so i'm enjoying music from the different regions right now.

but will always have luv for lynch.

when times got hard i would get a lil upset so folks like saucy and zagg showed me luv with free shit like a lbi shirt signed street team shit. i didn't really try to buy nothing cause i heard of the history with orders.

but nowdays folks giving shit away for free.

times really changed.

you just got to detach sometimes and you got to put yourself in their shoes. roloc and siccmade showed me luv way back and i'll always remember. from the radio show in chico with shot outs the siccmade freestyle session there.

the mp3 lynch sent me with a personal message. i got it on tape somewhere here.

91siccness show. (got it free from a member). folks had alot of respect back then. can't speak on how things are right now.

much luv to the camp i don't know what dinner and a movie will sound like but i'm ready to hear it. i'm prolly one of the few who feel the gas station mixtape. it was really speaking to me. for the times. i thought that shit was cool. got me look'n forward to some shit.

i just hope dinner and a movie is a highlight to 2010.

much luv to saucy and j.r. roloc a couple normal people just out to spread the luv and get us a lil closer to the camp.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
lemme guess? the transition from siccmade to madessic from the loss of art b??? could that be the hold up all these years? i'm not mad.

anyway i been on the sicc since 98 with the original members, de, msane, and soupbone, before lynch got here when you had to type your name in every time you post.

roloc made it happen with a nudge from me and maybe a couple others nobody thought it would happen. they said he would have been here already if he really wanted too.

i'm in the background now days cause i'm not trippen on a online rep no more times have been changing along with the music so i'm enjoying music from the different regions right now.

but will always have luv for lynch.

when times got hard i would get a lil upset so folks like saucy and zagg showed me luv with free shit like a lbi shirt signed street team shit. i didn't really try to buy nothing cause i heard of the history with orders.

but nowdays folks giving shit away for free.

times really changed.

you just got to detach sometimes and you got to put yourself in their shoes. roloc and siccmade showed me luv way back and i'll always remember. from the radio show in chico with shot outs the siccmade freestyle session there.

the mp3 lynch sent me with a personal message. i got it on tape somewhere here.

91siccness show. (got it free from a member). folks had alot of respect back then. can't speak on how things are right now.

much luv to the camp i don't know what dinner and a movie will sound like but i'm ready to hear it. i'm prolly one of the few who feel the gas station mixtape. it was really speaking to me. for the times. i thought that shit was cool. got me look'n forward to some shit.

i just hope dinner and a movie is a highlight to 2010.

much luv to saucy and j.r. roloc a couple normal people just out to spread the luv and get us a lil closer to the camp.
Now that's some real shit right there, Lynch try's to make everybody happy, you just gotta get at him, he be on facebook all the time, I'm sure if you got proof you will hook that up and give you some free shit!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For one this is an internet website which means anybody and everybody can get on here and post from the most Geeyest nigga to the most wierdest wierdo....it doesnt make a difference who started the site and that the name is Siccness.net.....remember Phantomoffunk?

So with that said....

Lynch is one of my favorite rappers and has been since the very first time I heard him back in '94. Sometimes I feel that Lynch was ahead of his time.

Sir Ripgut the lyrical mayhem nigga has never fallen off in my opinion. Bars have ALWAYS been there. The only thing that has changed has been the beats. When niggaz (like me) come up listenin to SOS and Loaded and things of that era, thats what you get accustomed to. Sometime after that I felt like a majority of the beats fell off....but not all....there were still sporadic hits through out it all....(Spiderman & The Corpse Came to Dinner!!!!!)

I was actually crossin my fingers when I first heard The Gas Station mixtape. The shits pretty smashin....and its even more smashin considering the time spent puttin it together. If it was another artist niggaz woulda really seen the definition of wack.

We've all been waitin on an official Brotha Lynch album for a long time....for me its been since Loaded.....I couldnt wait!!....I was in high school then......now I am 30 with a 7 year old kid.

But you know what, we all lead different lives ....thats how the dice roll and I cant fault nothin from nobody.

I know Lynch reads this shit.....I believe in it....lol

@Lynch.......There are some real ass fans on this site.....muthafukkas that came here simply because of you......Back in '03 a nigga searched Brotha Lynch Hung and somehow it went to 91siccness.com.....fuck all the rest mayne.....do you the best way you know how....ya real fans gone always be there.......for every real muthafukka there will be 5 more that come wit the bullshit.......DO YOU!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Damm Lynch got people on this site really catchin feelins over music...

Its good thow that just shows he got some loyal ass crazy fans...no matter how much shit people talk bout him they still gonna copp his album when it drops.

Me personally I love Lynchs music....I never bout any thing but his solo albums and I aint never been disipointed...the dude is a real rap "ARTIST" not just a "rapper".

A lot of people wernt really feelin LBI but if you know good music you cant deny that album...I think it was a lot deeper and more personal then lynchs other albums. Thats why I like his music cuz he never gives you an album like the last one...its all ways somthin different and somthin you aint gonna get from any other atrist in hiphop.

Keep it up lynch we no you got them dumb ass spits...

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lynch By Inch is dope. And so was Blocc Movement. I mean there are hits for days in the Lynch Hung catalog. I mean we already have a career of shit right now.

We got the proof that the album is coming now. Lynch got the cover as his picture on Myspace right now.