WOW to this site!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
yeah dome is right. i have no doubt that DAAM will be tight, as all the other shyt is. im not really one sittin around waitin for it as alot of other shyt has dropped and kept me entertained like all the stuff X been dropping. but i still say this is lynch on ripps account. dont mean 2 blow u out kev but i know ripp and he dont talk like that. haha. much love tho. do ya thing cuh!
Are you serious lol, you don't know me!

Feb 27, 2006
whats it matter if it was a mixtape or not? it was good enough for him to stamp his name on it an sell for 10 dollars...

I feel you, but your goin off a mixtape? for one that was his first and the fans said he should do it cuz he ain't in to mixtapes, wow you must know what your talkin about, he don't even like mixtapes or does he make em, niggaz was talkin bout he don't release enough so he took a month to put somethin together for the fans and you talk shit about the mastering and he didn't even do the mastering, wow you aint a hater tho

I guess Lynch cant do no right in your eyes!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
bottom line, Lynch knows long as you talkin bout him he ain't trippin! this site is funny! but I love it, this nigga said Lynch pretentin to be me! seems like it should be the opposite!! Lynch is right here crackin up, I had to call him in the room! Lynch said " Deepsicx went bad! when did that happen"?

Feb 27, 2006
you soundin like your in denial but maybe your not. I guess my standards are just too high and after purchasing all of Lynches earlier albums i thought maybe i would hear some quality music whether its a mixtape or not....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
you soundin like your in denial but maybe your not. I guess my standards are just too high and after purchasing all of Lynches earlier albums i thought maybe i would hear some quality music whether its a mixtape or not....
Maybe your right, maybe he didn't take enough time to do it, it was only a month just for the fans, what that got to do with the album though! his shit Go!! you will see

Apr 25, 2007
I feel you, but your goin off a mixtape? for one that was his first and the fans said he should do it cuz he ain't in to mixtapes, wow you must know what your talkin about, he don't even like mixtapes or does he make em, niggaz was talkin bout he don't release enough so he took a month to put somethin together for the fans and you talk shit about the mastering and he didn't even do the mastering, wow you aint a hater tho

I guess Lynch cant do no right in your eyes!
Actually, he dropped "Snuff Tapes," that was his first mixtape. Aren't you the same person that was saying that Phonk Beta's "Black Album" was out? For someone claiming to live with Brotha Lynch you post misinformation on a steady basis...

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
only taking a month to put together a mixtape should have no bearing on tha mixing....tha Mixtape that my signature links to I put together in a month at my house and tha mixing is better than most of The Gas Station....

Most folks are just salty over tha fact that this album has been promised and cancelled so many times....You can only tell someone its coming out so many times and not put it out before they dont give a fucc anymore....

but Im lookin forward to this shit...and I hope its as dope as I think it will be.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
If you seen meet the parents, Yaw ain't in the circle of trust your on the outside!! lol just playin yaw, I'm not trippin I'm just sayin support a nigga instead, yaw won't be disapointed! Alot of people been puttin out weak shit! Some niggaz been puttin out tight shit but don't have the good Deal to get it out there. Support a nigga that has a chance! I if think I'm some nigga who don't live with Lynch, watch his DVD! on Lynch by Inch, I made the huh Deepsicx!?

Oct 10, 2003
With all the trials and tribulation one goes through in life, sometimes it can be hard to keep a promise without it being your fault, we dont know wtf goes on in these folks lives the reasons why shit is pushed back. I am glad it is eventually coming out, i plotted my next murder is hell of a tight track and imo it shows lynch has never lost it and never will. Rip i thank you for the updates man we really appreciate it and the bottom line is.

SHIT HAPPENS

peace

siccknight

Apr 25, 2007
Prolly a dumbass question, but has Phonk Beta - The Dark Album come out yet? Any word on when?

Log on to myspace/originalspydermann buy buy:

Snuff Tapes (the madesicc mixtape) out now! &
The Coathanga Strangla mixtape (Out Holloween) but you can order now, it's Lynch's first mixtape, to talk about it log on to madesicc.com and sign up to the message board, Lynch is always there!
what i was talking about

Apr 5, 2003
www.cinsityrecords.com
Da bidniss is the da bidniss, and the indie bidniss is even harder. I'm fuckin wit Lynch until my day of Doom. Good music is what it is and I already know come March he is droppin somethin far better than all this other shit I'm hearing everywhere else.

24 Deep, Season, Loaded, they all get rotation well over a decade later. I don't expect a new SOTS, I want some new Lynch, period. Missed street dates aside, mis shipped orders aside when this nigga releases new music I get hyped and I'm at the store wit the credit card.

If you ordered somethin and never got it then you may have a legit beef I can't speak on...sometimes things fall in between the cracks. It doesn't justify it but we all slip up at times...but if you just upset that an album didn't drop when it was sposed too then it's just sour grapes...a project didn't drop and u didn't spend no money. No loss.

If you didn't like the mixin n masterin on the Gas Station then fuck it. The nigga was makin an effort to give the fans somethin to bump and let em know "I'm still rippin shit up!" I have expertly mixed albums that still sound like shit because the content aint there...ya'll prolly do to.

Fuckin wit Strange gives Lynch a strong, solid infrastructure to handle his bidniss of music. Fuckin wit Lynch gives Strange another Super Nova on the label and some good music to conduct bidniss around.

Siccness.net is a double edged axe blade. On one side it provides a connection between artist n listener, on the other side it sometimes makes that connection too fuckin personal. The site may have grown in other directions but it WAS BUILT ON THE BACKBONE OF LYNCH AND OTHER FORMER BLACK MARKET ARTISTS. You don't have to show no respect if ya don't want to, but niggas gonna get it in regardless. Personally, I believe that the powers that be at the siccness should be throwin their weight behind the nigga...if for nothing else to show that they recognize and respect the genesis of this site. But then, the powers that be said Fuck Doomsday, but couldn't Fuck Doomsday.

RIP, when ya'll get that promo material in hit me up...and even after 13 mutha fuckin albums n 15 years in the game, me & Eklypss, and Pit will all personally hit the streets of Vegas and tear the Sity a new asshole wit that DAAM.

It's a new year, a new decade, a new label, a new machine, a new beginning. Each of yall prolly done gave a BITCH chance after chance and kept fuckin wit her but then come on here and act like it's Doomsday cause the nigga didn't give ya'll everything he wanted to.

I tried to commit suicide I had a lot on my mind
I couldn't figure nothin out and my momma just died...it's like
everything was blowin up in my mind I couldn't determine what was wrong or right
I'm goin MadeSicc
I aint the type to bitch whine n moan
but now I'm in a weird place n I'm really missin home..na
metaphorically I'm really missin home
I couldn't explain how much I'm really missin home mind gone
I'm on some shit that'd get you locked up
put in the trunk nigga that's life shits fucked up
i remember when I used to sit at home
all alone in my room thinkin I'm hungry for food
my momma screamin in the front room drivin me crazy
i feel like jumpin out the window I'm itchin like scabies
cause my minds tryna play me n nobody cares
I might as well take this 9 milli and die right here

I tried to commit suicide I had a gun in my mouth n a tear in my eye wheres my mutha fuckin daughter at
thinkin bout the next place I can slaughter at
I know she wonders where her fathers at

Brotha Lynch Hung
Dinner And A Movie
March 23, 2010

CINcerely,
Sir Playboy 7 a.k.a. Lord Hunta Killa
DOOMSTA
Cin Sity Records

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
With all the trials and tribulation one goes through in life, sometimes it can be hard to keep a promise without it being your fault, we dont know wtf goes on in these folks lives the reasons why shit is pushed back. I am glad it is eventually coming out, i plotted my next murder is hell of a tight track and imo it shows lynch has never lost it and never will. Rip i thank you for the updates man we really appreciate it and the bottom line is.

SHIT HAPPENS

peace

siccknight
fa sure bro, you been a rider for a long time

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Da bidniss is the da bidniss, and the indie bidniss is even harder. I'm fuckin wit Lynch until my day of Doom. Good music is what it is and I already know come March he is droppin somethin far better than all this other shit I'm hearing everywhere else.

24 Deep, Season, Loaded, they all get rotation well over a decade later. I don't expect a new SOTS, I want some new Lynch, period. Missed street dates aside, mis shipped orders aside when this nigga releases new music I get hyped and I'm at the store wit the credit card.

If you ordered somethin and never got it then you may have a legit beef I can't speak on...sometimes things fall in between the cracks. It doesn't justify it but we all slip up at times...but if you just upset that an album didn't drop when it was sposed too then it's just sour grapes...a project didn't drop and u didn't spend no money. No loss.

If you didn't like the mixin n masterin on the Gas Station then fuck it. The nigga was makin an effort to give the fans somethin to bump and let em know "I'm still rippin shit up!" I have expertly mixed albums that still sound like shit because the content aint there...ya'll prolly do to.

Fuckin wit Strange gives Lynch a strong, solid infrastructure to handle his bidniss of music. Fuckin wit Lynch gives Strange another Super Nova on the label and some good music to conduct bidniss around.

Siccness.net is a double edged axe blade. On one side it provides a connection between artist n listener, on the other side it sometimes makes that connection too fuckin personal. The site may have grown in other directions but it WAS BUILT ON THE BACKBONE OF LYNCH AND OTHER FORMER BLACK MARKET ARTISTS. You don't have to show no respect if ya don't want to, but niggas gonna get it in regardless. Personally, I believe that the powers that be at the siccness should be throwin their weight behind the nigga...if for nothing else to show that they recognize and respect the genesis of this site. But then, the powers that be said Fuck Doomsday, but couldn't Fuck Doomsday.

RIP, when ya'll get that promo material in hit me up...and even after 13 mutha fuckin albums n 15 years in the game, me & Eklypss, and Pit will all personally hit the streets of Vegas and tear the Sity a new asshole wit that DAAM.

It's a new year, a new decade, a new label, a new machine, a new beginning. Each of yall prolly done gave a BITCH chance after chance and kept fuckin wit her but then come on here and act like it's Doomsday cause the nigga didn't give ya'll everything he wanted to.

I tried to commit suicide I had a lot on my mind
I couldn't figure nothin out and my momma just died...it's like
everything was blowin up in my mind I couldn't determine what was wrong or right
I'm goin MadeSicc
I aint the type to bitch whine n moan
but now I'm in a weird place n I'm really missin home..na
metaphorically I'm really missin home
I couldn't explain how much I'm really missin home mind gone
I'm on some shit that'd get you locked up
put in the trunk nigga that's life shits fucked up
i remember when I used to sit at home
all alone in my room thinkin I'm hungry for food
my momma screamin in the front room drivin me crazy
i feel like jumpin out the window I'm itchin like scabies
cause my minds tryna play me n nobody cares
I might as well take this 9 milli and die right here

I tried to commit suicide I had a gun in my mouth n a tear in my eye wheres my mutha fuckin daughter at
thinkin bout the next place I can slaughter at
I know she wonders where her fathers at

Brotha Lynch Hung
Dinner And A Movie
March 23, 2010

CINcerely,
Sir Playboy 7 a.k.a. Lord Hunta Killa
DOOMSTA
Cin Sity Records
good look homie!!!!!!

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
naw cuh he know i aint gone bad. i just had 2 agree with what the otha cat had 2 see. he did make some points. 1 thing tho i am a lynch supporter, him personally. brotha lynch hung is the reason i wanted 2 rap when i started this. i support all his releases. but im not like the other cats on here. im not gonna keep askin for DAAM. i know whats goin on. ill be there when it drops buyin my copy. i post on here like anyone else. WITH MY OPINION. if my opinion sounds critical its because it is. but personally has nothin 2 do with it. much love 2 lynch man. and ripp u know me big cuzn. my sad 4 the mistake id. nothin personal cuh.