WOW to this site!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
For this site to be made off of Lynch, you guys sho hate on him alot, I see why he don't come here no more, sorry yaw feel the way you feel! I bet things change when the album comes out. Cause I ain't heard nobody on this site release anything that's near "Dinner and a Movie"

I try to keep yaw up on Lynch but yaw ain't givin out no Love, so should I even keep doin it? It's a trip that yaw feel he should have release more without knowin why he couldn't release all those years like he was sittin around, but it's good tho, things will change.

I can't wait to see yaw hate on the album too!

Sep 28, 2002
i think lynch signing to strange is the best business move he ever made. i am looking forward to the album, because i know strange puts out quality. i agree that lynch is a real artist, but the rest of his camp sucks.

Mar 17, 2006
i got nothin but major love for Lynch and anyone helping him put out an album. Lynch will always be my favorite rapper. i appreciate you droppin by and lettin us know wsup, but theres some people that are just gonna say what they feel sometimes. gotta take the bad with the good. you cant think people are gonna be happy that an album has been pushed back for 5 or 6 years. im not mad at Lynch im sure hes been goin through some shit that isnt any of our buissness, but just dont tell us an album is gonna drop and breaks the release date year after year

much love

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
i think lynch signing to strange is the best business move he ever made. i am looking forward to the album, because i know strange puts out quality. i agree that lynch is a real artist, but the rest of his camp sucks.
Yea and it Don't sound like Tech's shit cuz lynch picked his own producers!! Tech and Lynch are equally as tight and they need to stay different

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
i got nothin but major love for Lynch and anyone helping him put out an album. Lynch will always be my favorite rapper. i appreciate you droppin by and lettin us know wsup, but theres some people that are just gonna say what they feel sometimes. gotta take the bad with the good. you cant think people are gonna be happy that an album has been pushed back for 5 or 6 years. im not mad at Lynch im sure hes been goin through some shit that isnt any of our buissness, but just dont tell us an album is gonna drop and breaks the release date year after year

much love
That's the bizness homie,Lynch aint the one Pushin em back, that's what yaw don't know! oh, Lynch is a Dallas Fan too!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i got respect for lynch he is my favourite rapper

but people complaining about the album being pushed back 5 years is not hating

if they didn't enjoy lynch's music then they wouldn't give a fuck and wouldn't complain about the delay, that is when you would have to worry

this happens everytime though with madesicc rappers they see complainers on this site and they say 'fuck this shit then' and then leave

c lim did it a few weeks ago

but im anticipating this album and will be glad when it finally drops, i fully believe it will be the sickest album of the decade

just dont be like fuck this site and leave, keep coming back with updates, because if you dont, thats when the fans get angry and start complaining

Feb 27, 2006
know what else is funny, the mastering on the Gas Station mixtape sounding worse than anything iv heard in 2009.pushing Madesicc.com like its the place to be when it aint even up an running... then putting up pre orders for albums that dont even exist, that shits pure comedy. if none of what i said is true then you can go on an call me a hater.

May 11, 2002
know what else is funny, the mastering on the Gas Station mixtape sounding worse than anything iv heard in 2009.pushing Madesicc.com like its the place to be when it aint even up an running... then putting up pre orders for albums that dont even exist, that shits pure comedy. if none of what i said is true then you can go on an call me a hater.
A-Men.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah dome is right. i have no doubt that DAAM will be tight, as all the other shyt is. im not really one sittin around waitin for it as alot of other shyt has dropped and kept me entertained like all the stuff X been dropping. but i still say this is lynch on ripps account. dont mean 2 blow u out kev but i know ripp and he dont talk like that. haha. much love tho. do ya thing cuh!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I feel you, but your goin off a mixtape? for one that was his first and the fans said he should do it cuz he ain't in to mixtapes, wow you must know what your talkin about, he don't even like mixtapes or does he make em, niggaz was talkin bout he don't release enough so he took a month to put somethin together for the fans and you talk shit about the mastering and he didn't even do the mastering, wow you aint a hater tho

I guess Lynch cant do no right in your eyes!

Oct 21, 2002
^all i wanna say is can you honestly say lynch has dropped anything equally tight as loaded since 97 ? i bought everything sicmade release all the way up to recently like that triggnometry was the last one i bought and it was terrible

p.s. lynch is te one of the best to do it ever but one day comes where u gotta hang it up