Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2004
13577 trying to instigate lol but when lions roar at each other it's usually loud. As long as it's not about life or death I don't see any of this as a big deal
Naw all I'm saying is that is Tay doing the same shit he's accusing wax of even went as far as saying wax made death threats... Not cool!

Nov 25, 2013
PlinkoPlayer @PlinkoPlayer what are your thoughts on the situation?
BEFORE U ASK ME ABOUT MY THOUGHTS U BETTER ASK YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FIRST. I DONT DO THIS INTERNET SHIT AND U CAN MEET ME AT MY #WAREHOUSE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME. IF YOU GONNA SWING ON ME WE BETTER BE PLAYING TETHERBALL CUZ I DONT RAP FOR FUN. I WAS TAUGHT BY SCHOOLTEACHERS TO KEEP IT MOB WHICH HELPED ME SKIP THIRD GRADE AKA THE HOMOSEXUAL #GRADE SO U NEED TO JUST BUY MY MUSIC AND STOP TRYING TO GET PERSONAL CUZZ

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
ITS BASICLLY TAY CALLING
WAX A BITCH FOR CALLING HUSS A
SNITCH FOR 10 YRS AND NOT HANDLING
IT AND WHEN HE SEES HIM HES GOING TO
SQUEEZE THE EYEBALLS OUT OF HIS HEAD
AND FUCK UP HIS PROGRESS...
THTA WAX IS A NUT RIDER/ WEENIE THAT
BROUGHT OUT THE BEAST IN HIM AND THAT WAX
WNTS TO BE FAMOUS SO HE'S GOING TO
MAKE "HER" FAMOUS FOR ALL THE
RECKLESS JAW JACKIN

FIXED

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AINT NO BOUNTYS ON NOBODY AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SUPPORTIN A SNITCH CUZ I DONT DO THAT. ITS AN ISSUE OF SOMEBODY NOT HAVING RESPECT AND BEIN WISHY WASHY. IM THE ONE WHO HAD TO GET ON HERE AND SEE A SNEAK DISS POST AFTER I FELT I RESOLVED THE MAJOR ISSUE AFTER I MET WITH STEVE. AINT NONE OF THIS SHIT BUSINESS OR MUSIC RELATED. EVERYTHING I OFFERED(LIKE TO TRY TO SQUASH THE SLANDER MOVEMENTS AND REQUESTING A 1 ON 1 FADE INSTEAD OF THE SOCIAL ROUTE)WAS STRICTLY PERSONAL. I SEE SOME PPL DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND LIKE POKIN THEY NOSE IN SHIT AND JOININ THE PARADE BUT WHEN ITS REAL...U DONT HAVE TO QUESTION NOTHIN OR MAKE UP REASONS WHY ITS THE WAY IT IS.

Aug 28, 2014
KcK
I just be readin this shit for entertainment.

but Tay.. why you be givin the shit energy? why even feed into the shit if it's not coming from a real place?

I aint tryna tell you how to handle ya biz but if whatever the issue is gets dealt with whenever you and Wax link up even if yall never link up, just let it be.

I know disrespect can take shit to a whole other level but you feeding into it when it can be dealt with when it gets dealt with not all the back n forth.

but like I said it's entertaining.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I just be readin this shit for entertainment.

but Tay.. why you be givin the shit energy? why even feed into the shit if it's not coming from a real place?

I aint tryna tell you how to handle ya biz but if whatever the issue is gets dealt with whenever you and Wax link up even if yall never link up, just let it be.

I know disrespect can take shit to a whole other level but you feeding into it when it can be dealt with when it gets dealt with not all the back n forth.

but like I said it's entertaining.
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING AND IF I STOP REPLYING,THE THREAD JUST TURNS INTO JOKES WITH NO TRUTH AND THE BOARD WOULD BE DEAD ANYWAY. IM NOT FEEDING INTO ANYTHING,IM JUST DOIN WHAT I DO. ITS NO FUN JUST READING SHIT WHEN PPL ARE CONTINUOUSLY BRINGING YOUR NAME UP. IM NOT THE TYPE TO BITE MY TONGUE SO IT IS WHAT IT IS. U DONT HAVE TO APPRECIATE WHAT I DO AND HOW I DO IT FOR IT TO BE UNDERSTOOD. SOME PPL ARE JUST COMMITTED TO FUCCERY AND MISUNDERSTANDING ME ANYWAY. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY IDRGAF ABOUT ANYONE FEELS UNLESS THEY PUT THEMSELVES IN MY PLACE FIRST.

Status
Not open for further replies.