Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
how come i can not name one A-Wax song and everytime i hear his name its because he is "Dissing" rappers that are more known than him?... I Know who Huslah is.. I know who AP.9 is... I know who Jacka is... I know who Killa Tay is... but the only time i hear of A-Wax is when he dissing one of them... idk maybe Wax might be a dope rapper but seems like he just tries to stir up controversy to get a buzz instead of letting his skills in making good music do it
Because your taste in music sucks? Just a guess.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LETS KEEP IT 100.....IM NOT THE 1 HIDIN AND THAT TALKS SHIT BUT NEVER SHOWS THEIR FACE AND THINKS NAMEDROPPIN AND BRINGIN OTHER PPL INTO SOMETHING THEY PROVOKED IS SOLID.
I OFFERED A PERSONAL 1 ON 1 MAN TO MAN CHALLENGE AND GOT CALLED A BITCH AND PUSSY FOR IT AND CALLED WITH THE DEATH THREATS AND BITCHASSNESS.
SOMETIMES PPL PICC THEIR OWN POISON. NO NEED TO CRY WHEN ITS TIME TO DEAL WITH IT.
#IF U TALK THAT SHIT,MAKE SURE U WALK THAT SHIT.

Mar 28, 2010
Y'all need to get the f*ck out of here actin' like Killa Tay ain't a monster. From '99-01 in hoods throughout The Bay his music was being slapped heavily. And when that Thug Thisle compilation and that Murder Show DVD dropped he was one the hottest artist in this region, AND HE AIN'T EVEN FROM THE BAY.

On the other hand, A-Wax has never had that kind of buzz in The Bay. and I'm not dissin' him, but what he does ain't really Bay music. Bangin' and Prison? We've experienced both (usually together) and care little to hear it in our music. I know the argument will be: Killa Tay bangs. But his early stuff was never heavily saturated with it. It was mostly mobbin' and murder. We relate......

What A-Wax does is way more on a mainstream level, hence his work with Konvict makes perfect since. Not taking nothing from the man. He got endless bars, and he raw, but if I'd never heard of him and it was played for me by someone, there would be no way for me to know that this was a Bay Area Artist.

As far as the original topic started by the OP: There's a bunch of rappers that has made some sorry a** diss records. There's an art to making a diss(same as there's art to battle rappin') and everybody who got bars or make good records doesn't necessarily make great diss records.

Case in point: Shady Nate is an artist that I would say MOST of catalog slaps. But that Lavish D diss was the SORRIEST SH*T I EVER HEARD COME OUT HIS MOUTH. All his work is about being solid and mobbin' yet he boasted about f*cking some bum a** broad in the booty like it was a big deal. That was bootsy. Made me question a lot other things he said in the past.....

And lastly, the speculation of a Killa Tay/A-Wax beef....

A-Wax is one of the few artist that makes good diss records. Personally, I think that's when he's at his best. He destroyed the Mob Figgas. The ones who did respond, didn't stand a chance against the sh*t he put out on them. But saying that he'd just run over Killa Tay like that is ridiculous. I know that a lot of the new stuff Tay is dropping is subpar. But remember when everyone thought Nas was done? And people who wasn't even on his level started taking shots......

Status
Not open for further replies.