Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Everything I say, I would say in person. I'm just saying, and I would even be saying this in person. So understand I'm the same on here as I am in person, just saying and if you want I'll say it to your face in person, just saying.
This shits gotta be the lamest shit I've herd,intill peeps know what u look like u will always be hiding behind a computer screen phone tablet what ever u use to visits this forum.just saying though.
I call bullshit I never met someone in person who disrespected like peeps do online real spit.face to face most wanna be all groupie ass muthafukas.al nice and shit like it's the net cybers for fun I'm sorry if I disrespected u can I have ur autograph lmao.

Aug 28, 2014
KcK
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING AND IF I STOP REPLYING,THE THREAD JUST TURNS INTO JOKES WITH NO TRUTH AND THE BOARD WOULD BE DEAD ANYWAY. IM NOT FEEDING INTO ANYTHING,IM JUST DOIN WHAT I DO. ITS NO FUN JUST READING SHIT WHEN PPL ARE CONTINUOUSLY BRINGING YOUR NAME UP. IM NOT THE TYPE TO BITE MY TONGUE SO IT IS WHAT IT IS. U DONT HAVE TO APPRECIATE WHAT I DO AND HOW I DO IT FOR IT TO BE UNDERSTOOD. SOME PPL ARE JUST COMMITTED TO FUCCERY AND MISUNDERSTANDING ME ANYWAY. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY IDRGAF ABOUT ANYONE FEELS UNLESS THEY PUT THEMSELVES IN MY PLACE FIRST.
it's all good o.g.

like I said it is entertaining , I appreciate it, its all good.

in the spirit of keepin the boards live and fun , do that shit bruh.

the reason people keep bringin ya name up is they know they gone get the response they lookin for.

but do that shit tho mane.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I seen one too many after school specials to know that when people start being who they aren't then shit goes wrong so that's why I'll be the same Macjesu whether I'm here on IG or in person. That's real and truthfulness.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This shits gotta be the lamest shit I've herd,intill peeps know what u look like u will always be hiding behind a computer screen phone tablet what ever u use to visits this forum.just saying though.

I call bullshit I never met someone in person who disrespected like peeps do online real spit.face to face most wanna be all groupie ass muthafukas.al nice and shit like it's the net cybers for fun I'm sorry if I disrespected u can I have ur autograph lmao.

You don't even know who I am if you don't know that I am the same here as in person you can ask anyone who is in the know and that's not you.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Everything I say, I would say in person. I'm just saying, and I would even be saying this in person. So understand I'm the same on here as I am in person, just saying and if you want I'll say it to your face in person, just saying.
SO.....RNS. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U ARE SO IDRGAF. I CALLED 1....MAYBE 2 PPL OUT ON HERE FOR A FADE. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE ME AGAINST ALL THE GROUPEES AND NAY SAYERS. HALF OF THE COMMENTS ARE JOKES OR WEIRD ASS HYPOTHETICAL INFORMATION. IMMA STRAIGHT SHOOTER SO MAYBE WE AINT FROM THE SAME CLOTH. AND IF THATS THE CASE WE WOULD NEVER BE IN THE STREETS TOGETHER ANYWAY. JUST LIKE I TELL ANYBODY WHO COMES AT ME WITH THAT BITCH SHIT....
#DONT PLAY WITH ME,PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY. 1

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
SO.....RNS. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U ARE SO IDRGAF. I CALLED 1....MAYBE 2 PPL OUT ON HERE FOR A FADE. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE ME AGAINST ALL THE GROUPEES AND NAY SAYERS. HALF OF THE COMMENTS ARE JOKES OR WEIRD ASS HYPOTHETICAL INFORMATION. IMMA STRAIGHT SHOOTER SO NAYBE WE AINT FROM THE SAME CLOTH. AND IF THATS THE CASE WE WOULD NEVER BE IN THE STREETS TOGETHER ANYWAY. JUST LIKE I TELL ANYBODY WHO COMES AT ME WITH THAT BITCH SHIT....

#DONT PLAY WITH ME,PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY. 1

I wasn't even addressing you so I don't know why you quoted me, but if you got problems with me personally then just say something about it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I seen one too many after school specials to know that when people start being who they aren't then shit goes wrong so that's why I'll be the same Macjesu whether I'm here on IG or in person. That's real and truthfulness.
JUST LIKE IVE BEEN THE SAME TAY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS MSG BOARD UNTIL NOW.
CHECC MY STATS AND HISTORY HERE IF U HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO.

Sep 15, 2009
I could rap I could handle a weapon I could pull a Mike Vick scramble wit 7
never look back like yo I took that fuck them goons dog where the hook at?

Fuck them goons and fuck they money I pull a Barry Sanders run wit 20
and we could funk for life dump on sight only took ur D still want ur life

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
it's all good o.g.

like I said it is entertaining , I appreciate it, its all good.

in the spirit of keepin the boards live and fun , do that shit bruh.

the reason people keep bringin ya name up is they know they gone get the response they lookin for.

but do that shit tho mane.
YEH THATS THE FUN PART. IM AN ANTAGONIST TOO. AND I TELL THE TRUTH. THIS IS HOW I DEAL WITH PPL WHO DONT KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE. THE PPL WHO KNOW ME DONT HAVE TO WONDER AND KNOW MY GETDOWN. I EXPRESS WHAT I WANNA EXPRESS TO THE DONT KNOWS WHO JUST TALK OUT THEIR ASS TO FEEL INCLUDED...BUT TRUST ME,I KNOW HOW TO DECIPHER WHATS A REAL ISSUE AND WHAT AINT. IF I DIDNT LIKE PROVIN MY POINTS AND DIDNT THINK THIS SHIT WAS ACTUALLY FUN SOMETIMES....DO U HONESTLY THINK I WOULD KEEP COMIN HERE AND POSTIN?? IF ANY OF U THINK ANY DIFFERENT ABOUT ME THAN WHAT I TYPE AND SAY HERE...U ARE THE 1 IN THE BLIND,NOT ME.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
You guys are entertainers. And yall are entertaining the fuck outa me. Sure I like to sometimes (more often than not) troll and make this board a lil more fun. But it's yall job to be entertainers. So quit actin like when yall cross paths it's gonna go down and niggas gon get lit up or poked.

And if yall gonna let some words on a rap forum make you so emotional to the point you wanna hurt somebody, then maybe you just ain't all grown up yet mentally.

Nov 18, 2010

"if i defend the rappers maybe theyll let me produce for them"

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I wasn't even addressing you so I don't know why you quoted me, but if you got problems with me personally then just say something about it.
JUST LIKE IVE BEEN THE SAME TAY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS MSG BOARD UNTIL NOW.
CHECC MY STATS AND HISTORY HERE IF U HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO.
I JUST WANNA SEE YOU TWO SQUASH THE BEEF & COLLAB FOR THE SAKE OF HIP HOP!

MAC JESUS SPITS THAT HOT FIRE LIKE DYLAN!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You guys are entertainers. And yall are entertaining the fuck outa me. Sure I like to sometimes (more often than not) troll and make this board a lil more fun. But it's yall job to be entertainers. So quit actin like when yall cross paths it's gonna go down and niggas gon get lit up or poked.

And if yall gonna let some words on a rap forum make you so emotional to the point you wanna hurt somebody, then maybe you just ain't all grown up yet mentally.
NAH....IT WAS THE DEATH THREATS THAT GOT ME 100% SERIOUS. I ADMIT,YES I THREATENED TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF AWAX CUZ THATS MY TRUTH THAT I BELIEVE. NEVER ONCE BROUGHT ANY GANG ACTIVITY OR NONE OF THAT INTO IT CUZ I WAS ON SOME IMMA MAKE THIS MF RESPECT ME AS A MAN TYPE SHIT....FACE TO FACE 1 ON 1. CUZ THE WAY I WAS RAISED,CALLIN A MAN A BITCH WARRANTS A FADE SO THE REAL BITCH CAN BE EXPOSED INSTEAD OF JUST JAWJACCIN AND TYPIN.I IGNORED IT AND DIDNT BLOW NOTHIN OUT OF PROPORTION ON THE FIRST GO ROUND BUT AFTER THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND RECCLESS TALK THE OTHER DAY,I THOUGHT MY PPLS SHOULD KNOW WHATS GOIN ON SINCE WE CAN SEE HE AINT GOT NO MERIT WHEN IT COMES TO 1 ON 1-ISM AND GOTTA PUT ALL THESE EXTRAS IN THE MIX. NOW ITS LIVE AS WHOEVER WANT IT TO BE. AND ON ME,I CANT RAP WITH THAT DUDE. IT WONT MAKE MY LEGACY NO BETTER SO FUCC WHAT YALL WANT ON SOME MUSIC SHIT,CUZ THIS AINT A MUSIC ISSUE. #THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.