Will the 49ers go 0-5 ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will the 49ers open the 2010 season 0-5 ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raider fans better talk as much shit as they can cuz once the niners beat them I'm talkin shit. Y'all sound like some fags oh I don't wanna kick them when they down. I know I would be talkin mad shit.
I guess that tells us how much you care about my team, I'm more concerned about my team winning than your team losing.... get your priorities straight homie

lol, besides the point is I don't even have to talk shit... all I gotta do is say "lol"

your record speaks for itself

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
How does that logic work if the 9ers beat the Raiders?
the logic does work, just because one team beats another team it doesn't make them better... typically if a team has a better record they're a better team

now obviously a one win difference isn't much... but still... being the better team on that Sunday doesn't make you the better team overall

that's why when garbage teams upset good teams we don't say the garbage team is better... it's not LOGICAL

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Honest question for 49er fans:

If the Raiders win next week are they better than the 49ers?
They are better right now but if they lose the 9ers are going to be better. We also have to see how well they play against the same teams the Raiders play (Rams, Cardinals, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Seahawks,)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So if y'all beat us, but we beat the Seahawks and and split our afc games and y'all lose your nfc games and the broncos game then who's better?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fuck all this bullshit. Whoever has the better record at the end of the season is better. Last year the niners had a better record, and you were the better team. If we end up with a better we're better. Right now we have a better record, so we're better. If you guys beat us next week, we'll still be better. You guys have been talking shit for years, claiming you're better because you've had a better record a lot of the recent years... Now it's different? Fuck you fuck the niners fuck mike singletary fuck wine and fuck cheese!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Fuck all this bullshit. Whoever has the better record at the end of the season is better. Last year the niners had a better record, and you were the better team. If we end up with a better we're better. Right now we have a better record, so we're better. If you guys beat us next week, we'll still be better. You guys have been talking shit for years, claiming you're better because you've had a better record a lot of the recent years... Now it's different? Fuck you fuck the niners fuck mike singletary fuck wine and fuck cheese!
We've been talkin shit for the past four years because of the '06 game. lol.

Jan 18, 2006
way to hype up this game when noone really cares about it at this point, Raiders win cuz Alex Smith is still your qb lol

Jan 27, 2005
Some raider fans already have a back up plan to talk shit when they lose. When the niners win the niners will be the better team plain and simple. Unless y'all make it to the playoffs which we all know won't happen then that's when you can say y'all are better. Can't wait to shut these raider fans up. IF the raiders win then yes the raiders are the better team and I will admit it. Until then fuck the raiders.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So if we don't make the playoffs and are, say, 9-7, and y'all beat us but are 1-15, then that would make y'all better?

Riiiiigggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttt

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lol @ the raider fans are making excuses but y'all are already saying that win or loseyall are still better.....whatthefuckever

Jan 27, 2005
The way I see it if we play each other that season whoever wins is the better team. But if we don't play that's when the teams records come into play. And this is the type of cheese we tailgate with homeboy.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The way I see it if we play each other that season whoever wins is the better team. But if we don't play that's when the teams records come into play. And this is the type of cheese we tailgate with homeboy.

the way I see see it your logic fucking sucks

we beat the Steelers, Eagles, and Bengals last year... were be BETTER than any of those teams? fuck no we weren't

we were just the better team on those particular Sundays

one game doesn't define a whole season, if you think it does your fucking stupid

if we win this game and yall end up with a better record... you guys are the better team, period.

if you guys and win and we end with a better record, we're the better team, period.

you Niners fans are really not that smart

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
IF YALL ARE ARGUING OVER WHOSE BETTER EVEN IF A LOSS, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA WATCH THE GAME? NEITHER TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER WHO EVER WINS THIS GAME IS BETTER, IF ONE TEAM WAS EXTREMELY BETTER THEN THE OTHER AND WAS FOR SURE TO BE A CONTENDER THEN I CAN SEE YOUR ARGUMENT OF A TEAM BEING BETTER EVEN IF THEY LOSE, BUT NIETHER TEAM IS A CONTENDER

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
IF YALL ARE ARGUING OVER WHOSE BETTER EVEN IF A LOSS, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA WATCH THE GAME? NEITHER TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER WHO EVER WINS THIS GAME IS BETTER, IF ONE TEAM WAS EXTREMELY BETTER THEN THE OTHER AND WAS FOR SURE TO BE A CONTENDER THEN I CAN SEE YOUR ARGUMENT OF A TEAM BEING BETTER EVEN IF THEY LOSE, BUT NIETHER TEAM IS A CONTENDER
oh god... this logic fuckin sucks

ONE GAME DOES NOT DEFINE AN ENTIRE SEASON!!!