Will the 49ers go 0-5 ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will the 49ers open the 2010 season 0-5 ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 14, 2004
^Yup, only a handful of them actually. That's why I just say, "Most", when talking shit to 9ers fans, because some are cooler than a fan.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
IVE TALKED THE MOST SHIT BOUT THE NINERS, I TOLD YALL IN 05 ALEX SMITH WAS NOT THE PICK, I SAID THE NINERS WILL ONLY GO 7-9 TO 9-7 WITH SMITH AT QB, NINERS CAN STILL WIN 7 GAMES BUT IF ALEX SMITH KEEPS TURNIN THE BALL OVER WE NOT GONNA WIN SHIT, MAYBE HE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON NOT MAKIN PLAYS AND MORE ON NOT MAKIN MISTAKES, TAKE A SACK OR DON'T RUN WAY OUT OF THE POCKET, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T THROW 2 OR 3 TD'S WE WOULD STILL HAVE WON MORE GAMES WITH 2 OR 3 FIELD GOALS INSTEAD OF 2 OR 3 TURNOVERS, WE LOST 3 GAMES BY 3 POINTS OR LESS BECAUSE WE GAVE UP POINTS FOR TUNROVERS,

OH YEA WE NEED A NEW FIELD GOAL KICKER TOO

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you can't rub losses & records in peoples faces, that's just unsportsmanlike

I mean, unless you won 5 superbowls with Joe Montana & Jerry Rice & some other qb that had as many concussions as interceptions, then it's ok

oh and don't forget they never lost in a superbowl.....
yup, and they almost beat the Saints

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Been here thur bad and good N still here during bad times. The way I look at this is whoever wins the games gets bragging right and who has the most wins at the end of the season is the better team. Wit that being said niners on mine win tie or lose N a big fuck u goes out to the Seahawks N raiders. Please enjoy the rest of your day.