Will the 49ers go 0-5 ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will the 49ers open the 2010 season 0-5 ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Luck is a hell of a QB. Didn't really believe the hype bout him til I saw him play my ducks. He's def gonna be the first QB to be drafted when he enters the draft. Strong arm, has some mobility for a QB, accurate, and he just makes plays even if it's broken down.

Feb 14, 2004
You 9er fans sure aren't making this fun for me anymore. With all of the, "we suck we should lose all 16 games", talk...I need you to keep the faith alive and believe the 9ers will bounce back, so that when it doesn't happen, it'll be that much more gooder for me, knowing that you get your dreams crushed every Sunday. lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You 9er fans sure aren't making this fun for me anymore. With all of the, "we suck we should lose all 16 games", talk...I need you to keep the faith alive and believe the 9ers will bounce back, so that when it doesn't happen, it'll be that much more gooder for me, knowing that you get your dreams crushed every Sunday. lol
lol really though

the way the Niners fans have been so fuckin cocky and confident about there team I feel like I should be talking more shit... but I'm not even gonna kick em when they're down... I was watching the Niners game last night with my boy who's a Niners fan, and I was just laughing to myself as he yelled at the TV... he was talkin shit allll day during the Raiders game, and got real quiet when we won, lol... Niners fans..

Feb 14, 2004
lol really though

the way the Niners fans have been so fuckin cocky and confident about there team I feel like I should be talking more shit... but I'm not even gonna kick em when they're down...
I just say FUCK 'EM! I want to be a nice dude and not talk shit, but then I start to remember all of the shit they talked when Hasselbeck got brought down by Willis last season. I was heated, and now the tables have turned. I will never show mercy to the 9ers fans on here, they've shown none for Seattle. Any and every chance I get to talk shit, I'm going to talk shit, because they'd be doing the same thing if things were going their way.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, it's just that it's not even that fun to talk shit when they're like "we suck, we're never gonna win a game... the Raiders are gonna beat us easily" lmao

it's fun when both teams have confidence and we go back and forth... right now it's just one sided... but if a Niners fan wanna come out and act like they're STILL better than us... I'm gonna grill em, lol

Feb 14, 2004
yeah, it's just that it's not even that fun to talk shit when they're like "we suck, we're never gonna win a game... the Raiders are gonna beat us easily" lmao

it's fun when both teams have confidence and we go back and forth... right now it's just one sided... but if a Niners fan wanna come out and act like they're STILL better than us... I'm gonna grill em, lol
Hell nah it's still fun for me. I'm lovin every single minute of it. You should have seen the smile that was on my face when I seen Mike Simpleton's press conference lol There's this lesbian beezy at my work that's a huge 49ers fan, I was saying, "Hey what's up OH & 5", to her all day lol

But karma's a bitch and it's probably going to bite me in the ass later on, but right now I don't give a fuck. 49ers are 0-5 right now and it's badass.

Dec 9, 2005
The Niners lead the league in moral victories. :dead:

Regardless, we could go 0-16 and I'll still be a Niner Faithfull por vida holmes.

Jan 27, 2005
Raider fans better talk as much shit as they can cuz once the niners beat them I'm talkin shit. Y'all sound like some fags oh I don't wanna kick them when they down. I know I would be talkin mad shit.