Why wasn't Yukmouth on "MY BLOCK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
lol at the "powers that be". my block was filmed in the bay over like 3 days. yukmouth live in LA now. he probably wasnt up here.

also, the focus of the My Block was the Hyphy Movement. Yuk aint a hyphy rapper.

he just a tired one.
yeah a tired one that still sells more then all the hyphy rappers put together..

Feb 1, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
lol at the "powers that be". my block was filmed in the bay over like 3 days. yukmouth live in LA now. he probably wasnt up here.

also, the focus of the My Block was the Hyphy Movement. Yuk aint a hyphy rapper.

he just a tired one.
yeah a tired one that still sells more then all the hyphy rappers put together..

and mess wasnt on there either ( who i feel shouldve definetily been on there)

And yuk was there in oakland when they was shooting.. i don't know why he wasnt on the actual show but he was there for the shooting.. ( maybe he was late )

And short dont live in the bay anymore... You bay niggaz is funny tho hating on someone that is one of yall biggest artists..

And yuk is not relevant to the bay or to that hyphy shit ?lol

Cuz yuk has more exposure and is better known throughout the country then everyone that was on that show except short and 40..

Not alot of rappers on that show are really nationwide with it most of them are local...

Mar 13, 2005
The people that hate on yuk in this thread are the ussual suspects that always hate on him nothin new everybody has haters the more you have the better you doing.

I mean yuk didnt drop a real solo album in like 3 years but to say he ain't relevant to the bay is bullshit and pure hate cuz yuk REALLY moves units, is one of the tightest mc's we have and reps the bay HARD simple as that ( just as hard as short who lives in atlanta and reps the town, just as hard as bo who lives in la and reps sac etc. ).

Plus when you go to the eastcoast or the midwest or the south you will most likely find yuk fans and you can't really say that for a mistah fab or a nump or a turf talk. That's why yuk can do shows in the midwest and in the south and overseas...

Niggaz need to shake that hate off and get a life i don't like all the disses but i ignore them simple as that he has plenty of heat besides the disses.. people act like that's all he do.

And yuk was in the town when mtv was here. And i can name atleast 15 other bay rappers that should have been on there but they wasnt, who cares get over it.. it's was only 30 minutes lets be happy they even had a my block : the bay.

Jul 11, 2005
Yuk's last album was in 03' that's hella long, but as much as y'all love to hate the nigga he is one of the biggest artists out here right now as far as sales, fanbase and exposure and y'all know that.

I don't really see what numps weasel looking ass did for the bay yet he was on there ?

Mess wasnt on there, the team wasnt on there.. but they still do they thing it's not a big deal.

Jan 15, 2006
Yuk is one of the big bay bosses as far as rap goes can't deny that ven ya favourite bay rapper will tell you that, when he drop million dollar mouthpiece he'll do his thing again.

And yuk was there in the o my folks saw him and said he was late for the videoshoot or else he would have probably made the cut.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
i musta put a sign in my room that said march 16 at 7 pm so i wouldnt forget to watch this shit and what did i do i forgot to watch it. the worst part of the whole situation is i was at home the whole time to, anyone know if its gonna come back on?

Oct 13, 2004
Man,Everyone complaining about My Block :The Bay. ATLEAST WE GOT ON,Quit Bitching. Yuk and Short dont even live in tha Bay anymore either, So shut ur asses up.FUCK IT maybe im juss faded off that Heem and 1800...YEE!

Jan 6, 2006
Ego Crusher said:

he just a tired one.

yous a straight dumb fuck

slap yourself 4 times for calling a legend ''tired'

Apr 5, 2005
SiccShit said:
i was just finna say that...yea yuk from the bay but why he gonna be on my block when he living in la... the show was my block the bay..not my block im from the bay but live in la
YOUR POINT IS? TOO SHORT LIVES IN ATLANTA

YUK HYPHY ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A HYPHY RAPPER. DUDE WAS ON BOSS TYCOON AND GO DAMN DUMB. IM SURE HE HAS BEEN ON OTHER TRACKS THAT WERE HYPHY. IF HE AINT HE'LL BE A PERFECT RAPPER ON A HYPHY BEAT.

HE NEEDS TO DROP A REAL ALBUM THOUGH

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
who is this "we" that you speak of?

oh yeah sorry Monte Debruce....I forgot that you were a psychic who called it a year ago....WE meaning people who have supported Bay music for YEARS and who LIVE this shit...I forgot you weren't one of "us"

Miss me with the whole "I knew this would happen" shit "cus cus"

Jul 12, 2005
www.myspace.com
Dipped&Equipped said:
NAW its all goood that he was not there..... where was messy though?? but the major thannnnnggggg.....WHERE WAS THE SIDE SHOWS??? whats oakland with out SIDE SHOWS???
^^^^^^^^^^^
HELL YEAH MESSY NEEDED 2 BE IN DAT FRISCO PART...BUT WHAT THEY REALLY NEEDED WAS THE STRIP I HEARD MTV WAS OUT HERE RECORDING IT & IT WAS DUMB ASS CRANKIN THAT WEEKEND