Why wasn't Yukmouth on "MY BLOCK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
If you do "The Bay" show the whole bay area, not just Oakland. What happend to E.P.A., Richmond, Hunters Point, Hayward, San Jose, etc......? And they did only focus on Hyphy and Thizz, they just put Too Short in there to put on a familiar face and draw us old skool folks in.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
quinn is not a hyphy rapper....yes he was on the hyphy remix, but his style is pretty much the opposite of hyphy....besides, keyshia cole isn't a hyphy rapper...zioni aren't hyphy rappers....hieroglyphics ain't hyphy rappers....and hammer sure as hell isn't....yuk wasn't on there cuz he ain't done shit since uga2....and that was only a compilation....all the other mixtape disses noone's gonna look for....he was on like one bay song in the last year or two....once, I mean if, million dollar mouthpiece comes out, then he'll get more recognition again....but for now noone in the industry is caring....

Apr 19, 2005
The show was only 22 minutes long. They can't cram EVERYTHING that EVERYBODY wants to see in that amount of time. Yukmouth isn't relevant. Plus it wouldn't be a good look seeing that he's basically become a wittle trouble making tantrum throwing rapper. The vibe on the My Block show was pretty positive.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
WOULDA LIKED TO SEE YUK ON THERE, BUT I CAN NAME AT LEAST 20 MORE ARTISTS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THAT I WOULDA LIKED TO SEE ON IT. JUST BE HAPPY THEY HAD SO MANY BAY ARTISTS ON MTV!! YADADA!!!

Mar 5, 2006
Everyone who hates on Yuk is a bitch!! Yuk may live in LA, and Yuk may be fuckin wit hella out of townaz but the whole reason he started doin that shit was to get the Yay blowin up wit some other artist. When he started all that Regime tha Bay wasn't gettin no luv so he went out of his region to get some exposure for the Yay. Yuk deserves all the propse from the Yay. He's a boss and is always gonna rep the Yay. Don't he always rep Oakland on every single song. So don't even try to say shit about where he live now. That's jus where he is conductin his business at the moment. Props to everyone on My Bloc

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Str8baywidt said:
That shit pisses me off!! Why didn't they have Yukmouth on "My Block"?!?! He is a Boss in the Bay as well. Instead they put Nump in? Yuk should have been on their period.
Does anyone else agree?

i didn't read any of the replys but man what yuk being on there got anything to do with you.....why is that shit piss'n you off lol.......you lose'n sleep cuz yukmouth wasn't on 'my block'... come on man......

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
and for the record i dont hate yukmouth.....he one of my fav, dude could have said why wasn't messy marv on there and i'd say the same thing.......i mean i just dont understand why dude pissed off lol but eyyyyyyy we all think differently....

Sep 23, 2004
Dogtown said:
Yo, first yuk dissed short back in the day for moving out of oakland then his ass moves to houston and then LA.

If you weren't here for the drought, don't be expecting to open shop when it starts raining. Do time, mayn.
real shit
i dont think yuk deserves it... he aint really did shit for the bay except make us look bad with all his fraudulent beefs and constantly gettin punked