Why wasn't Yukmouth on "MY BLOCK"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
That shit pisses me off!! Why didn't they have Yukmouth on "My Block"?!?! He is a Boss in the Bay as well. Instead they put Nump in? Yuk should have been on their period.
Does anyone else agree?

Feb 15, 2006
I was thinkin the exact same thing but u know the powers that be dont wanna let yuk blow plus i think numps bouta b on makin the band or sumthin

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ego Crusher said:
lol at the "powers that be". my block was filmed in the bay over like 3 days. yukmouth live in LA now. he probably wasnt up here.

also, the focus of the My Block was the Hyphy Movement. Yuk aint a hyphy rapper.

he just a tired one.
hate hate hate hate hate.

Sep 30, 2005
I saw Yuk during the last day of filming in oakland. Yuk informed me that he had gotten to the film shoot late. There was no hating , just bad timing on Yuk's behalf.

Apr 15, 2004
gas uno said:
cuz all yukmouth would do is scream. and plus, you cant smoke blunts on tv.

How do they dare come to Vallejo and not show the crest side. I mean damn...that kinda dissapointed a nigga. at least fab gave mac dre some love.YEEEEEEEE

Oct 2, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
lol at the "powers that be". my block was filmed in the bay over like 3 days. yukmouth live in LA now. he probably wasnt up here.

also, the focus of the My Block was the Hyphy Movement. Yuk aint a hyphy rapper.

he just a tired one.
i was just finna say that...yea yuk from the bay but why he gonna be on my block when he living in la... the show was my block the bay..not my block im from the bay but live in la

Mar 12, 2006
Yo, first yuk dissed short back in the day for moving out of oakland then his ass moves to houston and then LA.

If you weren't here for the drought, don't be expecting to open shop when it starts raining. Do time, mayn.