Who makes the best fast food burgers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's makes the best fast food burger?

• C.J.'s (carls jr.)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • J & tha B (jack in the box)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Micky D's (mcdonald's)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • B.K. (burger kayng)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • In N Out

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
May 26, 2007
okay...? you can eat platanos there on the island but you will notice you start to crave american food like pizza n stuff lolz. i drove there once looking for a pizza place and couldnt find none..i had to go all the way to san juan for that mess...but they serve rice, chicken, beans, finger foods, champe cola (soda), platanos...i usually stay at my aunts house cuz its huge and she has a studio built next door so i post up there. my dad has a house there too but its on a different part of town. i usually just chill at the bar there or beach..

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
yeah i was just messing with you cuz im half cuban and ya know us cubans and puerto ricans always like to argue with each other.....our flags are the same just reversed colors....blue stripes are better anyways cuz.....haha!

oh and i responded to your pm go checc it foo!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
No Wendy's?

Every time I'm about to choose one, I think about something that's bomb as hell that the other places have. I can't choose. W/e is closest to me @ the time or open. I'm usually tryna eat fast food hella l8 @ night/early morning, so whoever's open usually gets my debit card.

edit: How'd Grafsicc get banned? lol. He just posted that shit.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
yeah i was just messing with you cuz im half cuban and ya know us cubans and puerto ricans always like to argue with each other.....our flags are the same just reversed colors....blue stripes are better anyways cuz.....haha!

oh and i responded to your pm go checc it foo!
^^^ i dont think this guy will get to respond again

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: