Who makes the best fast food burgers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's makes the best fast food burger?

• C.J.'s (carls jr.)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • J & tha B (jack in the box)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Micky D's (mcdonald's)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • B.K. (burger kayng)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • In N Out

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
since you looking kinda crazy by pointing at my post ill co sign that you were actually agreeing with prodigy's....he deleted it and put that it was wrong thread but he was in the right thread i dont know what he smoking but it must be good....:confused:
HAHAH I HELA FORGOT WAT I POSTED 2....WAT DID I POST?????

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
damn your short term memory succs if you cant even remember what you typed but i do.....or maybe my memory is just too good lol...

you said something along the lines of "if anyone chooses mcdonalds they should die" or some shit like that....

Jun 23, 2003
Closest to fast food I worked at was Togo's, and Beyon Bread. Never done anything with grease. That shit is nasty.

My brother and sister worked at KFC when I was a kid. Aside from the free chicken, they always smelled like chicken grease and batter when they came home. Shit was nasty. Id have to throw my brothers uniform out the bedroom door cause it was stinkin our room up.

Jun 23, 2003
man when I was painting houses, like up until monday. my white painter clothes was always filthy. I'd wash them and still be filthy. Im so glad I quit that shit. Im going back to the cubicle. Got my third interview on monday. Should be in real soon makin better money so I can get back to buyin good weed, and goin out all the time.

Imma buy me like 50 feet of cactus and eat that shit and be clubbin like a muthafucka on the weekendz!

A

AztecaCV

There's a place called Waterburger that I went to when I was in Texas, hella good.

A

AztecaCV

I was with my cousin who lives down there, and he called it WATER burger.

But it wasn't spelled 'Waterburger' though.

It was like Whutuburger or some redneck sounding shit.

May 26, 2007
yes...and knowing is half the battle lolz

we should really go into gathering of the minds n mess with a few ppl there that shouldnt be there...i wont say any names but they know who they are lolz...

Jun 23, 2003
I went to fat burger on the strip in vegas. It was busy and my burger was burned and the service was real bad. the tables were dirty and the lobby was too full. We ate our shit in front of walgreens instead.

Pretty weak. I bet its really good when it isnt so busy. The hamburger was burned but I could tell it could have been alot better.