Who makes the best fast food burgers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's makes the best fast food burger?

• C.J.'s (carls jr.)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • J & tha B (jack in the box)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Micky D's (mcdonald's)

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • B.K. (burger kayng)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • In N Out

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2003
Only big chains count here.

I vote C.J.'s six dollar jalepeno burger with guacamole.

Remember when the ad said "6 dollar burger, 3.95 at c.j.'s"?

hahah I just went there the other day and a six dollar burger is actually 6 bucks now. hahahahaha fuckin assholes. they good as fuck though.

I think second place goes to burger king. A whopper is just straight dank. Unfuckwittable.

What's your favorite?

I hate In N Out. Always raw ass meat. ANd hella busy.

Mcdonalds big mac is the only burger that has any mass to it, with appeal in taste. A quarter pounder is like a chunk of meat with cheese. Sucks ass.

Jack and the cracks jumbo jack is always a knock, that sourdough jack is too much money for too little of a sandwhich. I like a jumbo jack on sourdough. Order that shit. LIke 50 cents more but off the hinges.

Carls jr. super star is fuckin good too. Same wit the regular jalepeno burger. not the six dollar one.

Im fuckin hungry.

Jun 23, 2003
whats with the dried out fries at in and out. that shit was not appealing to me.

mcdonalds has the best fried, bk and j&thab second. carls jr fries are just normal. although cjs has criss cut and fried zuccini

Jun 23, 2003
Burger king tastes like cardboard

You must lack taste buds.

How can everyone be liking In N Out?

That shit is just nasty. The lines inside or in the drive thru are not worth it either.

Peep this place in phoenix. hahahahah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill

J&thaB gettin no love. dam, smh.

Everyone goes to j&tha B late at night.

THe other night tho my homey was ordering in the drive thru and saw a giant pack rat, and yelled it outloud and the lady on the intercom was like "what" and my homey was like "seriously I just saw a huge ass rat!" she was like No you didnt, i dont believe you"

hahahahah when we got to the window we told her we werent lying and she just smiled. If I was a pack rat I would build a nest by the dumpster all kinds of goodies.

was just at BK gettin a double whopper and some crackhead went through the drive through on a bike and asked for a quarter. When told we dont have any cash for him, he asked us to buy him a drink. He had a bag of churches chicken that he said he got from the trash. I just wanted to tell the poor guy to kick the dope habit and clean up. Poor guy.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
foreal.. McDonalads small ass frozen burgers.. their fries are the only good thing they got going and chicken strips
since you looking kinda crazy by pointing at my post ill co sign that you were actually agreeing with prodigy's....he deleted it and put that it was wrong thread but he was in the right thread i dont know what he smoking but it must be good....:confused: