What's your thoughts on bilingual rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
^ Maybe the Latino population under 15 years old, because other than that, I completely disagree with your statement.
i think a lot of peoples' opinions on reggaeton are biased. Reggaeton is sick in my opinion and Tego be spitting. The spanish speaking people on this forum don't represent the majority of spanish speaking people. If you listen to brotha lynch you don't represent the majority of spanish speaking people. And yeah Don Omar is sick. I actually went to one of his concerts in Frisco and he had the most expensive stage setup ive ever seen at a show.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
i think a lot of peoples' opinions on reggaeton are biased. Reggaeton is sick in my opinion and Tego be spitting. The spanish speaking people on this forum don't represent the majority of spanish speaking people. If you listen to brotha lynch you don't represent the majority of spanish speaking people. And yeah Don Omar is sick. I actually went to one of his concerts in Frisco and he had the most expensive stage setup ive ever seen at a show.
Most expensive doesn't mean shit to me. And I fuckin hate that garbage they put out, it all sounds repetitive as fuck and is only good when there are females dancing to it. If there aren't any girls dancing, there better not be no Reggaeton playing niether...

Mar 4, 2006
that was just a random detail i threw in there it wasn't a main point. Your opinion on reggaeton is biased. Lamberto Quintero doesn't represent the majority of spanish speaking people.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
So...does autistic speak for the majority of MEXICANS, which is what myself, Lamberto, martin (?) and many others are on this forum?

And the town I'm in, and have been in my whole life, is 3/4 or so Mexican...and I can honestly tell you that no one besides my 16 year old sister in law and her friends listens to Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Tego, etc...

And ''SPANISH" people don't apply here; and for me, personally, neither does LATINO.

Reggaeton is a very popular genre; I'm not doubting that. But just because it's popular with Dominicanos and Cubanos, with Puerto Ricans riding that shit, too, doesn't mean that the MEXICANOS, as a whole, are into it. Please, do not lump us all together.