What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I just watched a movie called "The Final Broadcast", which people compare to Blair Witch, even though The Final Broadcast came out about a year or two prior. It held my interest to the end, but the ending completely disregarded the fact that you were watching a doc style movie for an hour and a half, then all of a sudden you were watching in third person.

Interesting to check out if you were a fan of Blair Witch.

Dec 7, 2005

I JUST SEEN CHOCOLATE, I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE,THE FIGHTS WERE ALOT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, ITS DIRECTED BY THE SAME GUY WHO DIRECTED ONG BAK AND TOM YUM GOONG (THE PROTECTOR), I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU LIKED ANY TONY JAA FLICK.

I ALSO WATCHED INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, I THOUGHT IT WAS WACK. THE BASEBALL BAT SCENE WAS AWSOME, MOST OF THE MOVIE WAS BORING, AND THE END WAS RETARDED

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ That movie is pretty dope. I liked it a lot.

I watched Citizen Kane again. I really don't have to speak about it. You know what's up if you're a big fan of film.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net

Just watched this movie. I give it 5/5. The storyline to this movie is insane and well written. I recommend this movie if you havn't watched it.
Just added this to my netflix. Gona check it out.
I liked The Number 23 too, so I'm pretty sure you'll like The Jacket. Looks like we have similar tastes (no sexual conan).

Feb 5, 2006
I watched the new Star Trek last night finally. I have mixed feelings about it.

It was good overall action movie, but it could have been so much better. They obviously spent too much time on special effects and action, and less about the characters themselves. It was interesting to see the young characters, how they came about, their struggles, etc., but not enough time was spent exploring these areas. Things advanced so quickly it didn't give us time to really follow the character growth. This movie was simply meant to be a big box office hit with nice special effects that makes the crowd go ooh and aww and throw in the catch phrases from all of the characters at least once to get a good chuckle.

Many people don't like star trek (the original show), but I was a fan. As funny as Captain Kirk and spock were and how ridiculous the fight scenes were, etc., the show served many purposes, one to show that we are all humans and racism, etc. will be a thing of the past (the show came out during the time of the civil rights movement, it was a head of it's time with multi race cast, the first ever interracial kiss on American TV, etc.) and it also was intended to make us viewers think. There simply wasn't much thinking required for this film.
Noobody wants 2 think anymore. Seems like everything is superficial with muthafuckas posin as "real" or intellectual. The charm of the original series was that it was intended 2 be campy like the Rocky Horror Picture Show of Sci-fi. When they turned into "The Next Generation", "DS-9", and "Voyager" I couldn't do it no more.

Nov 14, 2002
The dialoge was 3294857539837452 times better than Death Proof, as it was actually relevant to the goddamn plot.
Well.. How much relevant dialogue can you write about an hour and a half, car chase film?

I don't think anyone has any doubt about Quentin Tarantino's ability to write dialogue.

Jun 24, 2005
Watched Fight Club the other night. Seen it several times before, but the 10 year anniversary thread got me to watch it again. It's such a great movie.

Watched Shooter a few nights ago as well. Awesome movie as well.