What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2007
I just watched The excorsist light night and after hearing so much about it and how scary it is, i was a little disapointed, i was laughing at a lot of what she said lol

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm watching Spies Like Us again right now. Still good after all these years.

Oh, and I watched AVP: Requiem last night. What a pile of shit that was.

Mar 18, 2003
Props on Spies Like Us. Love that movie. For a while there everything Chevy Chase touched was gold. It's too bad about him having lost his touch.

Watched 2 movies today, Doubt which I made a thread about and...

Never Back Down. I pretty much knew the movie was going to blow shit but I was hoping for some decent MMA scenes which it actually somewhat achieved, and with that I give it a 4.5/10. And most of that rating is thanks to Djimon Hounsou being in the movie who is one of the best actors out there.

Oct 18, 2003
friday directors cut blu-ray. most changes were in the beginning, maybe some in the end i can't tell it's been so long? i thought it was funnier, they shoulda released it like that from the start. lots of features still haven't gone through them all yet.

bout to watch gran tourino on blu-ray next. i heard it's pretty cool?

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Just seen the Movie Called: PI. I was a interesting movie about a mathematician who is obsessed with a 216 digit number in the pie formula. It was shot in black and white and its a mind bender type movie. give it 3/5

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Just watched a Documentary called Drug Wars: Silver or Lead.
This is directly from Netflix.com:
Director Rusty Fleming's graphic documentary depicts the drug wars waged in Juarez, Mexico's most violent city, where kidnappings, torture and executions are commonplace and brazen narco-terrorist gangs are funded by cartel businessmen. The film examines the situation from the viewpoints of the gangs and their victims and includes disturbing images of the conflict in this violence-crippled city located just across the border from El Paso, Texas.

It was a really graphic and touched on many issues. The drug wars are really crazy. I gave this documentary a 5/5.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
i wanted to see her tiddies or ass in that movie but never happened, a highlight from that movie tho:

*asian dude* "this is really good chicken!"

*bald dude* "if you ever had chicken this good, you'd have to be a rooster."

i lol'd.