What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
I CHECKED OUT A COUPLE ASIAN FLICKS WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT EXCEPT THAT 1 HAS AN AMERICAN REMAKE

SHUTTER, IT WAS KOO, ALOT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED, BUT THE PLOT WAS PREDICTABLE

I THOUGHT THIS MOVIE WAS GARBAGE, IT WAS TOO SLOW AND UNINTERESTING FOR ME. ITS PRETTY MUCH SOME DUDE TALKING TO HIMSELF, WIERD SHIT HAPPENS (ITS AN ASIAN FLICK AFTER ALL) BUT DUDES TO BUSY NARRATING THAT I NEVER GAVE A SHIT

Nov 14, 2002
I don't remember the name of it, but it's on Netfrix streaming. Not "Le Mustache", but a movie about a dude that draws a fake mustache on his lip since he was a kid. Finally at a birthday party some random broad asks "WTF is with that fake ass mustache" (his friends and family have always just accepted it). So it's like a coming of age story with a dude that has a sharpie mustache. It sounds stupid as fuck, (and is, really) but it's well done considering how ridiculous the plot sounds.

If you're into something different when it comes to movies, you'll wanna check this out. I gave it a 3 or 4 out of 5.

Also watched some Hebrew Hammer last night. LoL. I love Netfrix.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Taking of pelham 1 2 3

The ending was horrible... what was the point of the movie? they murdered a great movie.

Mar 18, 2003
Just watched Resurrecting The Champ. Good movie - 7.5/10

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 was okay until that epic failure of an ending. Wow. There were parts of the film that I felt were really rushed and so I can't say I was really surprised.

Dec 7, 2005
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM

ITS ABOUT DOPE FIENDS. I DISLIKE DOPE FIENDS SO I FOUND IT REALLY HARD TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYBODY IN THIS MOVIE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'VE SEEN THIS TYPE OF SHIT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE AND THE LAST THING I FELT FOR THE PERSON WAS SYMPATHY

Mar 18, 2003
Appaloosa

Movie was good. It did not have the best plot--actually it wasn't anything we haven't seen in a western--but it was executed very well in every sense. Great acting!

7.5/10