What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I watched Pitch Black with the lady and her friend last night. It was still as cool as I remember it.

My favorite part is when that dude blows the guys head off, then bends over to see who it is while he mumbles "I thought it was him...I thought it was Riddick." and the camera zooms over the top of him and Riddick's sitting in a lawn chair. LOL

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Harry and the Hendersons - 4/10
The 'burbs - 5/10
Raising Arizona - 6.8/10

I'm trying to watch the 80's movies I never got to see. Any recommendations?

right after I finished Raising Arizona I watched the new American Dad and coincidentally they had the scene where they escape through the mud
The Lost Boys is good, filmed in santa cruz, ca

I just watched Natural Born Killers(1994), haven't seen it in a long time but it's one of my favorites.

Apr 25, 2002
This one is pretty depressing, but a good documentary. Not Doug Pray's best work, but he's good at what he does. Won't ever watch this again, but it was worth the time.

I give it 2.5 out of 5

Big Rig

I enjoy Film Noir and apparently I had added this to my Netflix queue at some time, but had no idea what it was. If you enjoy Film Noir and take it seriously as one and not a parody of the genre I think it is quite enjoyable. I thought the cinematography was good as well as the story. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone though.

It does have that stupid kid from 3rd rock from the sun in it, thankfully I didn't know that before otherwise I wouldn't have given this a chance at all. It is the only thing I've ever seen him in where he was good.

I'll probably watch this movie again.

3.75 out of 5

Brick

Depalma must have thought he was hitchcok to make this movie. It was a bit long and drawn out and pretty perverted. Not one I'll ever watch again, but I guess I'm not sorry I watched it.

2.75 out of 5

Body Double

Has to rank up there as one of the saddest kids movies ever made. Pixar does a real good job of making kids movies that adults can enjoy - gotta give it up to them. Won't need tow atch this again ever, but would if there was a kid around that was interested in it.

3.5 out of 5

UP

I'm not a big horror fan so take that into account when reading my opinion.

I enjoyed this quite a bit. I was very surprised to like it. I thought the little guy with the burlap sack head was cool. I also liked the creep show feel of the whole thing.

3 out of 5

Trick R Treat