WHAT IS SUTMA!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
i agree with that. we got a burger spot called Val's....best burger i have ever tasted, by far....Mark McGuire and Jose Canseco used to eat there when they were on the A's....actually hella famous people, thats just all i can think of off the top of my head haha
We got this burger spot called "Matt's"
http://www.mattsbar.com/

They got this burger thats 2 patties put together with cheese in the middle. I usually get 2 when i go there cause they are so good. I can actually feel my heart beating slower. But hay, i didn't evolve 10 million years not to eat amazing food

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
We got this burger spot called "Matt's"
http://www.mattsbar.com/

They got this burger thats 2 patties put together with cheese in the middle. I usually get 2 when i go there cause they are so good. I can actually feel my heart beating slower. But hay, i didn't evolve 10 million years not to eat amazing food
same shit that happens when i eat the "Papa Burger" at Val's hahaha

i heard about a place in sacramento that has that same burger ur talkin about, never made it up there to try it tho

Jan 12, 2003
Alright.. since we are all asking questions on Tech N9ne's vocabulary..

what is Aquafina??

If I were to hazard a guess I would say GHB or some sort of alcohol.. I asked a mate yesterday what it meant as it has been used on Vitiligo and also used on the I Do [Remix]

ECF'NW.
hahahahahhahahahaha wow

Oct 16, 2006
They don't sell it here so I wouldn't of known.. I know they sell Evian there..

I only guessed Aquafina was a term for an alcoholic concoction or GHB because of the 'aqua'.. didn't suspect bottled water though.. you know how Tech makes reference to drugs and alcohol in his songs..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
If anyone comes to Australia.. I urge you to try our McDonalds.. it is a lot better, trust me on that one.. ain't it funny I can still remember that shit and this was when Jurassic Park was out at the cinema's..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
When i ate it in america.. it was nowhere near the quality I am used to.. burgers taste so different.. I think it has soemthing to do with the meat.. *shrugs*

I've been to new Zealand as well.. but be damned if I remember eating McDonalds there.. thing that caught my attention was Rotarua and that smell of sulfur.. and the stories of people falling into those pits with the boiling water and dying..

ECF'NW.