WHAT IS SUTMA!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
That would be a hard task, one would think.

I have a white castle down the street. I would gladly trade it for a Sonic.
me and my friends drive 30min whenever we feel like gettin sonics hahah

Pizza Hut is overrated

i like taco bell, i had it everyday durin my junior and senior year of high school...still eat it like 3-4 times a week hahah

LOL @ "My Mate's Pizza"

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I just thought.. we don't get Hooters here lol

You ever been to a Hooters and the chicks boobs were relatively average??

They were gonna make one here but alas, people kicked up a stink and consequently.. No Hooters for us..

Just like how they denied Snoop to be an Australian citizen and live here..

ECF'NW.
im almost always dissapointed when i go to hooters, their food is SUPER over priced and the waitresses dont even hav "hooters" as big as my girl, but hers are pretty big :x

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sob, I'd trade one of my Sonic's in for your White castle, if that were literally possible. I'm fiending for a White Castle. I haven't had them in a long time. The last time I had a burger was four months ago. And the last time I actually ate in one of their restaurants was 6 years ago. Springfield was supposedly getting a White Castle, but it turned out to be White Castle Marketing or something along those lines.

Aug 16, 2003
Sonic > White Castle lol.

I HATE white castle. I got 10 of thoes burgers for 5.00 ate one and threw the rest away

Sorry for the Castle fans of the world..

I think the best places to eat are mom and pops or local spots. In topeka we got a spot called Prize Package..they got the tastiest lil greasy burgers I ever had and there on the low! Straight in the hood and there cheese balls kick ass!!

Of course Gates in KC is good Arthur Bryants Mintzkys Pizza are my local favs..

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Sonic > White Castle lol.

I HATE white castle. I got 10 of thoes burgers for 5.00 ate one and threw the rest away

Sorry for the Castle fans of the world..

I think the best places to eat are mom and pops or local spots. In topeka we got a spot called Prize Package..they got the tastiest lil greasy burgers I ever had and there on the low! Straight in the hood and there cheese balls kick ass!!

Of course Gates in KC is good Arthur Bryants Mintzkys Pizza are my local favs..
i agree with that. we got a burger spot called Val's....best burger i have ever tasted, by far....Mark McGuire and Jose Canseco used to eat there when they were on the A's....actually hella famous people, thats just all i can think of off the top of my head haha

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I frequent Sonic, but we've got too damned many of them. In Harrison, Ar. there are 2 Sonic's and in Branson there are 3. I eat there a lot, and they use to support my drinking habit with their many flavors, but I'm slowly burning out.

Oct 16, 2006
Mintzkys Pizza
Tech mentions this place at the end of Project Deadman - Holy War on the Strange Music Library disc.. he heralds the place.. I must be bored..

I would like to give a shout AHAHA, I would like to give, like to give a shout out to Mintzky's Pizza in Kansas City man, it's the best fuckun' pizza in the world.. know what I'm sayin'? If you ever come to Kansas City and you wanna, you know, you know, ehh even if you over in.. were pizza was made, know what I'm saying AHAHAHA This is like the best pizza in the world, know what I mean? Mintzky's Pizza.. thank you, 'coz the whole time we were here if it wasn't Go-Chicken-Go and Jack Stack and Gates and shit like that.. it was fuckun' Mintzky's.. and we ate Mintzky's all day all night, cheese, our motherfuckun' shit wouldn't come out the right way, y'know it was crazy.. too much cheese but it was wonderful
That took way too long.. lol

ECF'NW

Nov 10, 2006
.. I can't believe that you could used to be able to buy ammunition, guns etc at a fuckun' local retailer.. that IS crazy!!!

ECF'NW.
Our country has changed much. Many of our own citizens in the USA don't even know why our forefathers instilled in our constitution the right to firearms. The right was put there specifically for the use of taking over the government and putting it in check if it at any point become corrupted; thus, the people could reappoint a government to always stay a government that is one of
WE THE PEOPLE

Back on topic, The only things that would take some getting used to is no Walmart or Dr. Pepper, but I'd live.