WHAT IS SUTMA!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
ok im seriously curious at the end of Midwest Choppers Tech says "SUTMA figure it out" and then when he came here to Denver for the fire and ice tour he had SUTMA painted on his face. can some one please tell me what SUTMA is or what it means?... i hope im not the only one that dosnt know otherwise im gonna feel like an ass

May 8, 2008
lmao i searched everything i could possibly think of ever since MLK came out. it finally iritated me enough that i decided fuck it i'll just ask!
but anyways thanx for putting me out of my mizery, it was fuckin killin me!!

Sep 17, 2003
Hey man (thread-starter), here in 2008, we have this thing called www.google.com that you would be amazed by.... put in whatever it is you wanna know more about, hit enter or "search" and, well... there you go! :cheeky:

But seriously... you would find it much easier there, instead of only searching these forums. :cool:

Aug 16, 2003
ok im seriously curious at the end of Midwest Choppers Tech says "SUTMA figure it out" and then when he came here to Denver for the fire and ice tour he had SUTMA painted on his face. can some one please tell me what SUTMA is or what it means?... i hope im not the only one that dosnt know otherwise im gonna feel like an ass
Dont feel to bad...I still dont know what the fuck a Chakra is lol.....

Its all good tho it works w/ the song so it dosent matter that much:siccness:

Sep 11, 2002

Chakra (pronunciation (help·info)) is a Sanskrit term meaning circle or wheel. There is a wide literature on chakra models, philosophy, and lore that underpin many philosophical systems and spiritual energy practices, religious observance, and personal discipline. Theories on chakras fit within systems that link the human body and mind into a single unit, sometimes called the 'bodymind' (Sanskrit: namarupa). The philosophical theories and models of chakras as centers of energy were first codified in Ancient India.

Oct 16, 2006
Alright.. since we are all asking questions on Tech N9ne's vocabulary..

what is Aquafina??

If I were to hazard a guess I would say GHB or some sort of alcohol.. I asked a mate yesterday what it meant as it has been used on Vitiligo and also used on the I Do [Remix]

ECF'NW.

Oct 2, 2006
Alright.. since we are all asking questions on Tech N9ne's vocabulary..

what is Aquafina??

If I were to hazard a guess I would say GHB or some sort of alcohol.. I asked a mate yesterday what it meant as it has been used on Vitiligo and also used on the I Do [Remix]

ECF'NW.
Sorry not trying to hate on you, but are from somewhere outside of the US? You said mate in your post, and you didn't know what aquafina was?

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Thug you cannot be serious with that post man.

Are you?

Ah, wait. He's from across the pond. They prolly aint got that over there.

Oct 16, 2006
I am from Australia.. that shit spun me in a loop, wasn't expecting it to be water.. don't be suprised though.. we don't get many American products/stores.. hows this for a trip..

NO..

Dr. Pepper
Pop Tarts
Wal-Mart
FYE
Best Buy
A & W
Barqs
Cherry 7-Up
Mr Pibb
White Castle
Jack-In-The-Box
Popeyes ... just to name a few..

Hell, we just recently only got Krispy Kreme within the last year or two.. theres countless shit that hasn't made its way here and probably never will..

There is a few aussies that post here.. they'll tell ya..

ECF'NW.