wallpapers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Big T Barajas said:
Micheal Jackson made some of the fineist music on the face of this earth. Child molester or not, the fool can sing.
I guess if you think a cat who sounds like he gots his balls caught in a vice sounds good thats yo opinion... Finest music on the face of this earth? You need to come back down to reality and step into 06 and leave 84 alone... lol

Jun 13, 2005
Big T Barajas said:
LOL! Kid.

It shows my age if you go to the profile numbnuts. I'm not too scared to post what my age is. It's funny how people are so quick to call you a "faggot" when know they have lost.

Go eat a sausage with sourcrout and perform genocide on another race.

lol to ur ass boy
im 23 so what?
idiot^^

verpiss dich friss n bicmac und stirb........opfa!

goetveren :)

Jan 10, 2006
...why with all the fighting. Anyways. I just wanted to say thanks for posting these wallpapers...many of them have made it to my desktop. I use to lurk here so I've had these since this post was created and I copped the news ones as they were posted. Now that i'm able to create an account (FINALLY!) I just wanted to say thanks.

Also, there is one on the first page that says his album is coming fall of 2005...somebody might want to update that...i used photoshop to do mine...but you know what i'm saying...