wallpapers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Dont ask us to post them, if you dont want to see them. We didnt make them so people could sit back and rag on something they didnt or cant do. Plus its all for fun anyway, damn people.

Jun 13, 2005
Big T Barajas said:
I have and have made better ones. Even if I haven't, that doesn't stop the fact that they suck ass.

He should delete the stolen photoshop from his computer and you should hang yourself with your computer mic.

Have a nice day! :)

i dont use photoshop...read the first thread.............
and shut ur fuckin mouth fucking morron

hater

Maybe you should start using it. Your wallpapers are still gay. What do you expect, you post your shitty work on a public forum and not expect get flamed for it even once? You suck, your work sucks and you suck at life.

Want some constructive criticism....
1- Less is more
2- Stop using the same 2 pictures of tech in every wallpaper
3- Stop using random retard effects
4- Get some sence of style

Peace,
Big T - Super Hater

Jun 13, 2005
Big T Barajas said:
Maybe you should start using it. Your wallpapers are still gay. What do you expect, you post your shitty work on a public forum and not expect get flamed for it even once? You suck, your work sucks and you suck at life.

Want some constructive criticism....
1- Less is more
2- Stop using the same 2 pictures of tech in every wallpaper
3- Stop using random retard effects
4- Get some sence of style

Peace,
Big T - Super Hater

ok!

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

how old r u 12?
succa i just made some wallpapers if u dont like them go and make a better one i cant work with photoshop or gif my computer is to shitty

i must work for my money....kid!

and i have only 2 pics of tech.....why am i even talking to u faggot.....go and do ur cripwalk

have a nice day

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Big T Barajas said:
LOL! Kid.

It shows my age if you go to the profile numbnuts. I'm not too scared to post what my age is. It's funny how people are so quick to call you a "faggot" when know they have lost.

Go eat a sausage with sourcrout and perform genocide on another race.
Michael Jackson favorite artist..... lol sorry cant help but laugh G.... lmfao

Nov 6, 2005
Alot more i could do to it, maybe i'll sit down one night and try to spit out a few tech wallapapers (such a lack of them out there)...