[Video] Kreayshawn – Gucci Gucci

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2010
not feeling this at all personally... not feeling this new school no flow having lil wayne/drake/nikki minaj clones coming out over that lo fi thin production... just not my shit... give me some mobb shit any day over this

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
not feelin her tryna be not white n rove shes hood by havin no white dudes in there n blah blah blah. jus b urself. she aint hood n shes lil as fuck shed get molly wopped.........oh yea no tittes shes wack lol. but the songs coo n so is beat

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
not feelin her tryna be not white n rove shes hood by havin no white dudes in there n blah blah blah. jus b urself. she aint hood n shes lil as fuck shed get molly wopped.........oh yea no tittes shes wack lol. but the songs coo n so is beat
There are white cats in the video.... and I think she is being herself...

She does editing for local artists and their videos...She did some shit for DB the general and some others...Some of her videos are in the Projects 2...Dosent mean she's hood but the hood is fucking with her....

Apr 24, 2011
"i got swagg an its puffing on my ovaries "

i bet all my publishing she get a deal before i do lol
her beats slap cuz they produced by dame grease she somehow related to him cant hate on it tho its 2k11

Aug 24, 2003
ok so we're all just going to pretend like she's not gay, didnt have a gay sidekick the whole video, and wasnt rapping about being attracted to other females and generally being gay huh

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
"i got swagg an its puffing on my ovaries "

i bet all my publishing she get a deal before i do lol
her beats slap cuz they produced by dame grease she somehow related to him cant hate on it tho its 2k11
Dame Grease that's max b's producer..how did she pull that off..?