[Video] Kreayshawn – Gucci Gucci

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Serious question here Stretch since I know at the end of the day you're a business man, would Town Thizzness ever release a Kreayshawn cd if given the chance?

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Serious question here Stretch since I know at the end of the day you're a business man, would Town Thizzness ever release a Kreayshawn cd if given the chance?
In a heartbeat!!! She's from Oakland and I manage her and believe she is a much needed breathe of fresh air in Hip-Hop. Every label is trying to sign her right now and in the past 24 hours she's worked with Travis Barker and Snoop so it will be a Town Thizzness project via her label and the right situation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Honestly the only part I'm feeling is the beat. Song does sounds like something I could hear bitches bumping though.

But let that boy Jasper cook!
That being said, catchy song for sure. I watched/listened to the video again right after I posted this and the fucking chorus has been stuck in my head since. Not really a good thing though for me lol.