[Video] Kreayshawn – Gucci Gucci

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
In a heartbeat!!! She's from Oakland and I manage her and believe she is a much needed breathe of fresh air in Hip-Hop. Every label is trying to sign her right now and in the past 24 hours she's worked with Travis Barker and Snoop so it will be a Town Thizzness project via her label and the right situation.
Thats wassup, didn't know you were her manager. Are you trying to get any local/Town Thizzness rappers on the remix? I imagine she could get someone who has a bigger buzz on a national scale but I think someone like Roach Gigz would be a good fit and a good look.

What other artists do you currently manage?

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thats wassup, didn't know you were her manager. Are you trying to get any local/Town Thizzness rappers on the remix? I imagine she could get someone who has a bigger buzz on a national scale but I think someone like Roach Gigz would be a good fit and a good look.

What other artists do you currently manage?
If there is a remix it would most likely be female artist. And I also manage J.Stalin, Roach Gigz, Erk Tha Jerk and Mistah FAB

Dec 18, 2010
I called the cataracs blownin up on here a few years ago.told Moegreen he's gonna blow up.and I've told her since she was in high school she's gonna be famous.she's DOIN it right now!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Tell that girl ta go ahead and get it...The door is wide open, it seems like she has alot to offer...

In the begining of that video where she's cooking...She got that Max B playin LOL...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
And fuck all that Prada and Fendi bullshit 2...I agree most bitches who strive for that shit have nothing to offer mentally anyway...Materialistic world who can blame em...BAAA