unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
well thats most certainly not my problem because I am rollin in the fast lane with the black males age 18-55
Man, I don't know if it's an Oklahoma thing but I see more terrible black drivers age 16-28 or so than any other race. I know dudes are busy trying to stay fresh with their seat leaned all the way back but apparently that doesn't help you drive very well. Young black women are just as bad as Asians on the road out here.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There is only maybe 2 artists who have made albums that slap thru & thru in the last decade breh breh I think you just wanna fight Rossibreath @Rossibreath

& I'm 13 ese, if you want a problem, met me in the mean calles of Wastone holmes.
Asking Rossi for an opinion about E-40 is like asking me about the Bible, we believe everything is the truth even if no one else agrees. But I'll still break a bottle of mangscato over his dome.

And I don't want any funk, that's why I dropped out of a gang and left the most dangerous town in Santa Cruz County :cheeky:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
milk sucks, almond milk is waaaaaay better

cream cheese & cottage cheese are fucking nasty

actually, most cheese is nasty [namo racist rant] except for white cheese, white cheese is better than all other color cheeses [/namo racist rant]

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
milk sucks, almond milk is waaaaaay better

cream cheese & cottage cheese are fucking nasty

actually, most cheese is nasty [namo racist rant] except for white cheese, white cheese is better than all other color cheeses [/namo racist rant]
C/S minus the last part.

yes cream & cottage cheese are disgusting.

but I'm all about my feta & I spin 360 degrees for blue cheese

shoutout to colby jack, jalapeno jack & tilamook extra sharp cheddar too

I pretty much like all cheese, I even eat brie that shit is a-okay with me.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That black vs. white bbq talk is retarded. There are different styles, seasonings, etc., but in the end it comes down to the guy making it. Does he do a good job or not. Does he just buy everything in the supermarket and just throws it on the grill, or does he make his own rub, marinade, sausages, sauces, etc.! If you have passion for it and put your heart in it, its gonna be good. I also love some Chinese BBQ. They do that shit at every street corner, and they all do it very similar, but there are still big differences in taste.
I'm speaking from my experience, but thought I'd post it to start some shit lol, the black bbq restaurants ribs are usually tough and taste like they're cooked with liquid smoke vs the white guy restaurants where the meat is smoked for hours.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm speaking from my experience, but thought I'd post it to start some shit lol, the black bbq restaurants ribs are usually tough and taste like they're cooked with liquid smoke vs the white guy restaurants where the meat is smoked for hours.
if the meat is tough its because they reheat they shit in the micowave bro. treal talk.

Oct 3, 2006
This x100, I mean x14

I kind of notice that too. The soul food type bbq places seem to reheat their meats and shit to the point you can't even taste the smoke, while white dudes actually smoke their meats and serve.