TO THA ANTI-AMERICANS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
mac yayo said:
i am trully on the fuckin verge of tears because u think u can say that shit about YOUR home country! u should be thankin every fuckin u.s. soldier and every american, i know i do
mac yayo said:
if ur favorite artist put out an album that totaly sucked would u talk shit about him for the rest of ur life or would u try to do sumthing to help out?

BWAHAHAHA!!
Please stop it, you're killing me.

Jul 7, 2002
mac yayo said:
@ miggidy

i really was gunna cry when i read that fuckers sig.

@HERESY

all u can say is shut the fuck up? thats real mature... u wont even address the part when i asked y u still live in america. well i know y its because this is one of the only countries where u could get away with talkin shit like that about ur own country.

@ 2-0-Sixx

i never heard that american soldiers killed inocent children women and men, i seriously doubt that but if its true then maybe ur right we shouldnt be thankfull for the u.s. soldiers. but we still need to be thankfull for our country, think about the luxuries we have like sitting in front of a computer talkin shit about our country.in another country u might not have that freedom u might not even have a computer. yes, this country is curently in a ressecion but that is no reason to abondon it. if ur favorite artist put out an album that totaly sucked would u talk shit about him for the rest of ur life or would u try to do sumthing to help out?

LMAO, new comer

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
mac yayo said:
@ miggidy

i really was gunna cry when i read that fuckers sig.

Try to understand where they are coming from.
I for one am not ashamed to be an American, even though I do not agree with Bush's philosophy.

You really have to dig deep, but you will find that the CIA together with the Pentagon, and the Department of Deffense have a dark agenda. Look at their past history, the CIA established cocaine pipelines from South America to Northern California. The Department of Deffense once said that the over population of Africa was a threat to the security of the U.S. and that something needed to be done.
Then you have the Pentagon's recent attempt of creating a Terrorist threat betting pool....
Not to mention what past Presidents have done in the past....
Look this stuff up for yourself. Someone is pulling these people's strings man....

Folks like Heresy are fed up with what our government has done and what it's doing as we speak.
I'm fed up as well, but I still believe there are good folks in Congress. The same people who stopped the Pentagon's betting pool....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@mac creampuff i want you to pay attention. You DONT deserve a "nice" or "civil" reply. You get what you get. IF you come at me sideways i will return the favor. YOU dont even make sense and im wasting my time by replying to you and "NITRO THE GURU".....

when you type something important i MIGHT reply.

:H:

ps the answers to your questions may be found in other threads.