TO THA ANTI-AMERICANS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

or he was killed because his father got him elected through his connections to Lucky Luchianno, Bonanno, Costello, and other top Mob Bosses who felt that JFK betrayed him by allowing his brother RFK to persecute them.
"Your enemy is my enemy".....

That's what they did to Malcom, sure he was gunned down by fellow Black Muslims but the CIA made sure they succeeded....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HERESY said:

1.RESEARCH THE HISTORY AND RITUALS OF SKULL AND BONES (BUSH IS A MEMBER)

2.I DIDNT SAY THAT BUSH MOLESTED HIS DAUGHTERS. I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE IT LITERAL WHEN I **DIDNT** SAY "BUSH MOLESTS HIS DAUGHTERS".

BIG DIFFERENCE GUPPY. MAN I CANT BELIEVE THIS CAT.

SO IM NOT TO TAKE YOUR WORDS LITERALLY BUT YOU ARE TRYING TO TWIST WHAT I SAID... SEE THE ABOVE. YOU HAVE TAKEN WHAT I SAID AND TWISTED IT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS. A DIFFERENCE EXISTS BETWEEN:

BUSH POSSIBLY MOLESTS HIS DAUGHTERS IN SATANIC RITUALS.

AND

BUSH MOLESTS HIS DAUGHTERS IN SATANIC RITUALS.

Satanic or not, hicks tend to interbreed....

Mar 18, 2003
HERESY said:
are you denying that innocent iraqi citizens were killed? if so end this convo.
I don't deny that IRAQI citizens were killed, but did BUSH have full intentions on killing these people? Aside from how evil you think the man is, I highly doubt he gave any direct orders to take out civilians for no reason.

HERESY said:
A Topol missile launched from a silo at Plesetsk, a Russian ICBM base, could hit the United States in 30 minutes...
Let me ask you this. How inconcievable do you think it is that our Government might hide something? Ohh.. interesting concept wouldn't you say? Really though, is it so far fetched that he possible made those statements so that people like you would believe it? I have read your comments on numerous conspiracy theories, so I don't see how you could close your mind so quicky to such a possibility. All this talk about us Americans believeing everything we hear from Uncle Sam or the media, yet you are all so quick to jump on something that would make this country look bad. You are entitled to your own beliefs and opinions, and with your outlook on life, im sure it is much easier to believe what you just provided, then to think it's possible for that statement to be purposley falsified. I believe, logic would say that those reports are a bit inacurate. In any case, in was an interesting read. I will not tell you they are false, but I will tell you I don't believe them.

HERESY said:
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE RETURN FIRE TIME (IN CASE OF NUKE ATTACK) FOR AMERICA IS APPRX 21 MINUTES. FOR RUSSIA ITS SIX MINUTES. DO THE MATH DUMMY.
Hey HERSEY, watch out, the sky is falling!

HERESY said:
NICE WAY OF ANSWERING A STATEMENT THAT PROVES YOU WRONG.
Only a complete IDIOT would assume that I was implying he lived in a cave for that span of time. I would expect it from you, though. Like I said in my last post (that you clearly missed) he must have planned the attacks from a cave because he was scared into it. Never did I say he lived there... I don't know that he has stepped foot in a cave any longer then the time it takes him to make those crumby videos, and neither do you.

HERESY said:
NITRO I CAN SKIP OVER EVRYTHING YOU TYPE AND STILL CRUSH YOUR MADNESS. I DONT NEED TO ARGUE EVERY POINT. WHY DONT YOU LET TYPCEE ARGUE EVERYONE OF MY POINTS...KINDLY REMOVE YOUR MOUTH FROM HIS SACK.
No, what you could do though, is make a short statement followed by an insult telling me you could do it... errr.. wait.

HERESY said:
WOULD IT BE BETTER FOR ME TO TELL YOU TO FIND THE ANSWER *YOURSELF*? WOULDNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO RESEARCH AND COME TO YOUR OWN ASSESSMENT? OR WOULD IT BE BETTER FOR ME TO TELL YOU WHAT IS AND WHAT ISNT AND LIMIT YOUR FREE THINKING?
None of the above. You could give me a little more information then "Go look it up".

HERESY said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT...WAIT JUST A SECOND. ONE WORD CAN CHANGE A WORLD. IT DOES CHANGE YOUR STATEMENT AND RENDERS IT NULL AND VOID. I NEVER SAID THAT BUSH DID THOSE THINGS.
And I told you, it doesn't matter if you said those things. The NOTION and you bringing up the POSSIBILITY in such a manner would lead me to believe that your hatred for him runs deeper then his actions in office.

HERESY said:
I LIKE HOW YOU COVER YOUR TRACKS. IMPRESSIVE. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER POINT FROM NITRO GOES DOWN THE TOILET. YOU SENSED HATRED BY MY STATEMENTS? SO IF MY STATEMENT WAS MADE IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO TYPCEE'S WHAT IS HIS STATEMENT BASED ON? LOVE?
I never commented on the nature of his statements. You can figure that out for yourself. Again, another failed attempt by HERSEY to flush my opinions.

HERESY said:
HOW IS SPEAKING THE *TRUTH* HATE?
It isn't, you have not spoken the truth. You spoke your OPINION on "documented facts" that YOU believe to be true.

HERESY said:
WHICH REMINDS ME. IF I FUNDED A GAZILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND WAS LOADED WITH CABBAGE MY BROTHER WOULDNT BE HIDING IN A CAVE. THINK ABOUT IT DUMMY.
Then why did you bring up that comment: "Isn't it said the he was in a cave before the attacks". Now yes, you said "isn't it said", which would mean that YOU didn't say it (I know you do that to protect yourself from getting bashed) but the fact that you said the quote at all, would show that your again trying to play both sides of the field. You made that statement to TYPCEE to prove him wrong by saying Laden was scared into those caves after the attacks, now your telling me that his brother is filthy rich and he couldn't have been in a cave.

Contradiction for $500 Please Alex!

:dead: Ouch!

HERESY said:
HOW MUCH TIME DID HE SPEND IN THE CAVE NITRO? HOW LONG WAS HE IN THE CAVE BEFORE THE ATTACKS HIT? ROFL!
I don't know that he was in a cave at all before the attacks. Your defense for the statements you made was that you posed 2 questions, and I took them for what I believed then to mean. Is what I did much different? I asked you.. "Isn't it a fact that he was scared into those caves after he was placed on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list?" and you took off with it making numerous posts of bullshit.

:dead: Ahhhhhhh Someone call a doctor for this man.

HERESY said:
THE FACT THAT I DIDNT SAY THAT HE ACTUALLY DID IT DOES MATTER. IT WAS NOT ENOUGH TO VALIDATE YOUR POINT (WHICH IS NONSENSE). BUSH IS A SKULL AND BONES MEMBER. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HATRED. IF I HAD SAID "BUSH MOLESTS HIS DAUGHTERS" YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ME FOR THE PROOF. I DIDNT SAY HE DID SO WHY ASK?
I retract the question, but my statement on your hatred still stands.

Mar 18, 2003
Re: AS I FLEX MY 24 INCH PYTHONS!

1.NONE OF THESE MEN HAVE CAME TO MY AID.

They all did. Whether you utilize or acknowledge the aid does not matter.

2.I DID NOT ASK ANYONE TO COME TO MY AID.

(Twisted)

Never said you did.

I DONT *THINK* THAT ANYONE OF THEM RESPONDED TO WHAT TYPCEE TYPED TO *ME*. YOU RESPONDED TO WHAT I TYPED TO TYPCEE SO ITS YOU WHO CAME TO THE AID OF SOMEONE.

Yes I did come to his aid. The difference is, I argued your points as opposed to saying something like "Kick his ass Sea-Bass!" I think you get what im saying. Thats what I was refering to.

**4**.I DIDNT LIST THEM IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE MYSELF APPEAR "RIGHT". I LISTED THEM BECAUSE IM THE ONLY ONE WHO FELT LIKE RESPONDING TO THE MAJORITY OF HIS CRAP. 2-0-6 BYPASSED IT. SNUB BYPASSED IT AND MIGG BYPASSED IT. HOWEVER TYPCEE MADE COMMENTS TO EACH OF THEM.

Their few words were enough for me.

5.I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO FLAME ANYONE ON THIS BOARD OR TO TAKE MY SIDE IN DISCUSSIONS. THEY COULD HAVE GAVE THEM BACK,THEY COULD HAVE USED THEM ON SOMEONE ELSE OR THEY COULD HAVE SOLD THEM. I KNOW IF I HAD THEM I WOULD HAVE USED THEM AS SOON AS THE FIRST YANKEE SET FOOT IN IRAQ.

(Twisted)

Never said you did.

HERESY said:
THEY WENT TO IRAQ LOOKING FOR WMD (SO THEY SAY). THEY DIDNT FIND ANY. YOU WANT PROOF OF BUSH MOLESTING HIS DAUGHTERS (YOU SICK PERVERT) WHICH IS SOMETHING I DIDNT SAY FOR **FACT**...I WANT PROOF OF IRAQ CURRENTLY HAVING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...I DONT WANT THE PROOF FROM YOU.
Just wait and see, it's not like looking for a pair of socks in your bedroom.

HERESY said:
YOU ARE CONDEMNING OTHERS OF WHAT YOU YOURSELF ARE GUILTY OF.
LIAR. If you READ my first statement on this matter, I said that I made those statements not because they came to your aid, but because they DIDNT SAY SHIT but a "few words of encouragement" for you when they did. Now the pop-up warning telling me my post was over 11,000 characters shows me what im doing is a little different. If 2-0-Sixx came here right now and argued everything im saying to you, I wouldnt give two shits.

HERESY said:
BITCH GET REAL !!!!
Did you just cuss at me you filthy animal. You really have a piss mouth on that head of yours. That will be 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Father's for your evil actions.

HERESY said:
YET YOU INVITE THE WACKJOB OVER FOR CAKE AND ICE CREAM.
Yes sir, that is correct. Any man risking his life to make it possible for me to go to school, work my job, spend time with my family, and come home to my loving girlfriend, is a friend of mine, and is always welcome at my place.

HERESY said:
DID I NEED HIS HELP? NO. DO I NEED HIS HELP? NO. DID I ASK FOR HIS HELP?
You needing or wanting their help doesnt change the fact that they tried, get it through your head. Your acknowledgement is not needed. Read this 10 times.

HERESY said:
SO WHAT IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW?!? HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR YOUR ESP READINGS? IS IT FREE? THAT REMINDS ME. I DID I TURN MY GAMECUBE OFF TODAY? DAMNIT I DONT WANT TO DO IT AGAIN...
Hahahahaha! I know you wanted so badly to do that, so I wont post HOW YOU TOOK TEXT OFF OF MY QUOTE TO MAKE IT SUIT YOUR SILLY COMEDIC COMMENTS MADE THEREAFTER.

HERESY said:
YOU COULD TELL BY THE ATTITUDE THAT HE SHOWED? DOG...THESE ARE WORDS ON A SCREEN! HOW IS IT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO CONVEY EMOTIONS AND KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS HAVING AN ATTITUDE OR NOT?
Example: If someone threatens anothers life, and exposes his address on this message board and he replies with "Why you gotta do all that man? I was just playing with you dude, I ain't got no beef with you, lets just squash this shit, im sorry" would I be completely out of line to say the guy is scared? It's hard to get a perfectly accurate reading like you could face to face, but it takes little intelligence to understand how.

HERESY said:
I ADDRESSED HIM BEFORE BUT YOU STUCK YOUR NOSE IN IT YOU HYPOCRITE.
No, address your PROBLEM with him FAGGOT.

HERESY said:
YES! HELL BEFORE HE COULD EVEN REPLY TO IT YOU HAD ALREADY GRABBED HIS SACK AND PLACED IT IN YOUR MOUTH
So you can't tell emotions over the internet through words, but you can commit physical sexual acts?

HERESY said:
SO OTHERS CANT VOICE OPINIONS? WHAT OTHERS TYPED (SNUB,TONGAN,2-0-6 AND MIGG) DIDNT AMOUNT TO ***HALF*** OF WHAT YOU TYPED IN YOUR FIRST POST.
WHICH... IS... EXACTLY... MY... POINT.. RETARD! My god sometimes I wonder if that word is strong enough for your stupidity. Listen closely kid...

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY CAME IN TO YOUR AID. IT WAS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OTHER THEN A FEW WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT--AS STATED IN THE VERY FIRST POST ON THIS MATTER.

HERESY said:
BIG DEAL!!!
Your the one who won't shut up about it. I made a single post describing my thoughts on these cats, and shall we count how many times you refered to it in your last two?

HERESY said:
YOU AND I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT CONCEPTS OF "TERRORISTS". DEAL WITH IT.
Haha dog, your the one who has trouble dealing with it, its clear through your bolded capitalized letters. YOU deal with it son.

HERESY said:
YOU TELL ME TO TURN ON THE TELEVISION. THAT IS WHERE YOU GET THE MAJORITY OF YOUR INFO AND VIEWS. TV. LMAO! I CANT POSSIBLY TAKE YOU SERIOUS IF THATS WHAT YOU SUGGEST. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT THE MEDIA IS BIASED AND THAT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE PAINTING A DIFFERENT PICTURE?
1. I am now going to label you a LIAR. You can prove me wrong now by QUOTING me saying that I get anything more then SOME reports of TERRORISM from the television.

2. Did it ever occur to you that the footage of people gunning each other down, bombed buildings and bodies on the ground MIGHT be REAL?

HERESY said:
I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MANY MORE THINK YOU ARE A FOOL THAN I.
I can assure you that you are a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE, and much more of a FOOL then I will ever be.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

I retract the question, but my statement on your hatred still stands.
so does mine.
I don't know that he was in a cave at all before the attacks.
compared to
Isn't it a fact that the U.S. placed him on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list before he flew those planes into our buildings, scaring him into that cave, where he planned the attacks.
did you think BEFORE you typed that? you dont know that he was in a cave at all before the attacks yet in your previous statements you say he was placed on the fbi list and scared into a cave where he planned the attack...

BITCH GET REAL.
Your defense for the statements you made was that you posed 2 questions, and I took them for what I believed then to mean. Is what I did much different? I asked you.. "Isn't it a fact that he was scared into those caves after he was placed on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list?" and you took off with it making numerous posts of bullshit.
EXAMPLE:

MIKE: "ISNT IT A FACT THAT KOBE BRYANT IS ACCUSED OF RAPE"

EVANDER: "ISNT IT A FACT THAT HIS ACCUSER ALMOST OVERDOSED ON PILLS AND WAS DISTRAUGHT OVER HER BOYFRIEND"

ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE NOW? DO YOU SEE "HOW" I WAS REPLYING?

Then why did you bring up that comment: "Isn't it said the he was in a cave before the attacks". Now yes, you said "isn't it said", which would mean that YOU didn't say it (I know you do that to protect yourself from getting bashed) but the fact that you said the quote at all, would show that your again trying to play both sides of the field. You made that statement to TYPCEE to prove him wrong by saying Laden was scared into those caves after the attacks, now your telling me that his brother is filthy rich and he couldn't have been in a cave.
NO IM NOT PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE FIELD. I ASKED TYPCEE A QUESTION. CHECK THE PUNCTUATION. I KNOW WE ALL MAKE TYPOS AND GRAMMER ERRORS BUT I DONT GET WHAT YOU MEAN BY
You made that statement to TYPCEE to prove him wrong by saying Laden was scared into those caves after the attacks
I NEVER SAID THAT BIN LADEN WAS SCARED INTO THOSE CAVES AFTER THE ATTACKS. THE ONLY THING I DID WAS ASK TYPCEE QUESTIONS.
ISNT IT SAID THAT HE PLANNED 9-11 WHILE HIDING IN CAVES? IF HE WAS ALREADY IN A CAVE (BEFORE 9-11) HOW DID BUSH SCARE HIM?
TYPCEE IMPLIED THAT BUSH SCARED HIM INTO A CAVE. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN ITS SAID THAT HE WAS IN THE CAVES BEFORE 9-11? HOW DID BUSH SCARE HIM INTO A CAVE?

BITCH GET REAL.

Contradiction for $500 Please Alex!
HOW IS IT A CONTRADICTION DUMMY? THATS NOT A CONTRADICTION. THATS YOU FAILING TO SEE WHAT TYPCEE SAID AND HOW I REPLIED TO HIM.
It isn't, you have not spoken the truth. You spoke your OPINION on "documented facts" that YOU believe to be true.
LMAO! SO YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT BUSH WAS/IS A DRUNK? YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT BUSH CHOKED ON A PRETZEL, FEEL AND BUSTED HIS EYE SOCKET? YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT HE IS A SKULL AND BONES MEMBER?
I never commented on the nature of his statements. You can figure that out for yourself. Again, another failed attempt by HERSEY to flush my opinions.
YET YOU ARE COMMENTING ON *MY* STATEMENTS WHICH ARE A ***DIRECT*** RESULT OF *HIS*!!!!!

HYPOCRITE.

BITCH GET REAL.
And I told you, it doesn't matter if you said those things. The NOTION and you bringing up the POSSIBILITY in such a manner would lead me to believe that your hatred for him runs deeper then his actions in office.
BY THAT SAME MEASURE TYPCEE'S (AND YOUR) HATRED FOR SADDAM RUNS DEEPER THAN HIS ACTIONS IN OFFICE. ITS DOCUMENTED THAT BUSH IS A DRUNK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
None of the above. You could give me a little more information then "Go look it up".
LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.
No, what you could do though, is make a short statement followed by an insult telling me you could do it... errr.. wait.
REMOVE YOUR MOUTH FROM HIS SACK.
Only a complete IDIOT would assume that I was implying he lived in a cave for that span of time. I would expect it from you, though. Like I said in my last post (that you clearly missed) he must have planned the attacks from a cave because he was scared into it. Never did I say he lived there... I don't know that he has stepped foot in a cave any longer then the time it takes him to make those crumby videos, and neither do you.
HERES YOUR VERSION OF BIN LADEN AND THE CAVE. HE WAS PLACED ON THE FBI MOST WANTED,WAS SCARED INTO THE CAVES AND PLANNED THE ATTACKS FROM CAVES.

HERES TYPCEE'S VERSION OF BIN LADEN AND THE CAVE. BUSH SCARED HIM INTO THE CAVE.

1.BIN LADEN WAS PLACED ON THE FBI LIST IN 1999.

2.BIN LADEN HAD ACCESS TO THOSE CAVES AND USED THEM **BEFORE** 1999 AND 2001.

3.*WHEN* WAS HE SCARED INTO THE CAVES?

4.IF HE WAS SCARED INTO A CAVE DID HE COME OUT? IF SO WHEN? IF HE DIDNT COME OUT THAT WOULD MEAN THAT HE SPENT 1999-2001 IN A CAVE.

5.HE WAS PLACED ON THE FBI LIST IN 1999. IF THAT SCARED HIM INTO CAVES (ACCORDING TO YOU IT DID) HOW DID BUSH SCARE HIM WHEN BUSH WASNT EVEN THE PRESIDENT YET?

BOTH OF YOU ARE DUMMIES. BITCH GET REAL.
Hey HERSEY, watch out, the sky is falling!
DAMN RIGHT.
Let me ask you this. How inconcievable do you think it is that our Government might hide something? Ohh.. interesting concept wouldn't you say? Really though, is it so far fetched that he possible made those statements so that people like you would believe it?
THE GOVERNMENT HIDES THINGS ALL THE TIME. JUST LIKE SADDAM HID HIS WMD :rolleyes:

PEOPLE LIKE ME? WELL THAT WOULD MEAN THAT RUSSAIN GENERALS (I'VE POSTED THOSE ALSO) ARE ALSO LYING WHEN THEY SAY THEY CAN HIT DETROIT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.
I have read your comments on numerous conspiracy theories, so I don't see how you could close your mind so quicky to such a possibility.
I DONT BELIEVE IN "CONSPIRACY THEORIES". WHAT THEY DO IS IN THE OPEN. MY MIND ISNT CLOSED.
All this talk about us Americans believeing everything we hear from Uncle Sam or the media, yet you are all so quick to jump on something that would make this country look bad.
IM NOT QUICK TO JUMP ON SOMETHING THAT MAKES AMERICA LOOK BAD. AMERICAN GENERALS ARENT THE ONLY ONES WHO SAY RUSSIAN NUKES CAN HIT AMERICA AND THAT AMERICA HAS NO MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM. THE MEDIA (CNN,ASSOCIATED PRESS FOX ETC ETC ETC) ARENT THE ONLY ONES WHO ELABORATE ON THESE ISSUES.
You are entitled to your own beliefs and opinions, and with your outlook on life, im sure it is much easier to believe what you just provided, then to think it's possible for that statement to be purposley falsified. I believe, logic would say that those reports are a bit inacurate. In any case, in was an interesting read. I will not tell you they are false, but I will tell you I don't believe them.
SEE THE ABOVE.

WHY EVEN MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT NUKES IF YOU WILL LIE ABOUT IT? IF YOU BELIEVE THAT AMERICA HAS A MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM...LMAO! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF TELLING PEOPLE NUKES CAN HIT IN 30 MINUTES WHEN YOU KNOW THEY CAN HIT IN 4 HOURS? WHATS THE REASON FOR THAT? SO THE RUSSIANS WONT KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES???? LMAO!!!!!!

BITCH GET REAL.
I don't deny that IRAQI citizens were killed, but did BUSH have full intentions on killing these people? Aside from how evil you think the man is, I highly doubt he gave any direct orders to take out civilians for no reason.
HE ORDERED THE RAID. HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES. HE IS QUICK TO WASTE AMERICAN LIVES SHOULDNT THAT TELL YOU HOW QUICK HE WILL WASTE AN IRAQI?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
They all did. Whether you utilize or acknowledge the aid does not matter.
they didnt come to my aid. not one of them replied to your statements directed at me.
(Twisted)
Never said you did.
(GUILTY) I DONT RECALL SAYING THAT YOU DID. IF I DID PLEASE QUOTE ME.
Yes I did come to his aid.
CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE OR HECTOR THE HOE PROTECTOR?
The difference is, I argued your points as opposed to saying something like "Kick his ass Sea-Bass!" I think you get what im saying. Thats what I was refering to.
LOL@KICK HIS ASS SEA BASS.

LET HIM ARGUE THE POINTS. HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE A THREAD AND NUMEROUS POSTS DIRECTED AT ME AND MY SIG. I ANSWERED *HIS* QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS AND WANTED *HIS* REPLIES. NOT YOURS.

WHAT YOU DID WAS STICK YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DIDNT BELONG. HE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO TYPE MY NAME AND DIRECT HIS POST AT ME. LET HIM BE MAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY POSTS. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT MAN. BUT NOOOOOO...WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU STEP IN AND ANSWER FOR HIM LIKE A TWO BIT WHORE.

BITCH GET REAL!

"I'LL SAVE YOU FROM HERESY, I WONT LET HIM SHIT ON YOUR STUPIDITY. I WONT LET HIM SHIT ON THE FLAG AND YOUR VIEWS. I'LL SHOW HIM WHO'S TOUGH..."

BITCH GET REAL!

Their few words were enough for me.
SO WHY DONT *YOU* ADDRESS *THEM* INSTEAD OF ME. I DONT CONTROL THEM. I DIDNT TELL THEM TO POST.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT? GET REAL. BITCH GET REAL.

(Twisted)Never said you did.
(DUMB) I DONT THINK I SAID YOU DID. IF I DID PLEASE POST IT UP.

WHEN YOU SAY STUFF LIKE THIS
I am talking about those that will come to aid others who hold some of the same beliefs regardless whether they agree on the subject matter at hand.
THAT PROVES YOU ARE BITCHMADE. DONT SIDETALK TO ME. CALL THOSE CATS OUT AND GET AT THEM ABOUT IT. DONT TELL IT TO ME.

WHEN YOU TELL IT TO ME YOU ARE TELLING IT TO THE WRONG PERSON. IF YOU FELT 206 WAS WRONG YOU GET AT 206 AND DIRECT THAT SHIT TO HIM. IF YOU FEEL MIG WAS WRONG DIRECT THAT SHIT TO MIG. DONT COME CRYING TO HERESY TELLING HERESY THAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE STORIES ABOUT ALIENS YADA YADA YADA....

206 CAN HOLD HIS OWN
MIG CAN HOLD HIS OWN
SNUB CAN HOLD HIS OWN
SHEP CAN HOLD HIS OWN
HERESY CAN HOLD HIS OWN

CAN TYPCEE?
Just wait and see, it's not like looking for a pair of socks in your bedroom.
NEXT TIME WAIT ON WEAPONS INSPECTORS.
LIAR. If you READ my first statement on this matter, I said that I made those statements not because they came to your aid, but because they DIDNT SAY SHIT but a "few words of encouragement" for you when they did.
MY FIRST REPLY TO TYPCEE WAS *BEFORE* 206 , MIG AND SNUB HAD EVEN REPLIED. SO HOW COULD THEY HAVE ENCOURAGED ME??? THE ONLY PERSON WHO DID MENTION ME WAS SNUB. I ALREADY HAD 3 POSTS BEFORE SNUB EVEN MENTIONED MY NAME. SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ENCOURAGEMENT? 2-0-6 DIDNT ENCOURAGE ANYTHING. SHEP DIDNT. MIGG DIDNT AND SNUB DIDNT

THEY SAW THAT TYPCEE WAS A DUMMY. WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE SAID ANYTHING MORE? I CAN HOLD MY OWN. I DONT NEED THEM TO SAY ANYTHING MORE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT THEY DID OR DIDNT TYPE YOU TAKE IT UP WITH THEM. DONT TELL IT TO ME.

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO GET IN AND SAY MORE. IF SO THATS BITCHMADE. DRAGGING THE NEXT FOOL IN IT.

IF YOU DIDNT WANT THEM TO GET IN IT AND DONT APPRECIATE WHAT THEY SAID MAYBE *YOU* SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT OF IT.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE POINT. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CONDEMN THOSE CATS WHEN ALL OF THEM COMBINED DIDNT EVEN AMOUNT TO *HALF* OF WHAT YOU TYPED WHEN YOU CAME TO TYPCEE'S AID?
Did you just cuss at me you filthy animal. You really have a piss mouth on that head of yours. That will be 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Father's for your evil actions.
YOU SEEM LIKE A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL...OR A CATHOLIC PRIEST (THE MOLESTOR KIND) OR A KID WHO WAS MOLESTED BY ONE...
Yes sir, that is correct. Any man risking his life to make it possible for me to go to school, work my job, spend time with my family, and come home to my loving girlfriend, is a friend of mine, and is always welcome at my place.
I HOPE HE DOESNT ROLL A GRENADE IN YOUR CRIB...
You needing or wanting their help doesnt change the fact that they tried, get it through your head. Your acknowledgement is not needed. Read this 10 times.
HOW DID THEY TRY WHEN I ADDRESSED HIM FIRST?

Hahahahaha! I know you wanted so badly to do that, so I wont post HOW YOU TOOK TEXT OFF OF MY QUOTE TO MAKE IT SUIT YOUR SILLY COMEDIC COMMENTS MADE THEREAFTER.
I REPLIED TO BOTH PARTS. READ THE POST.
Example: If someone threatens anothers life, and exposes his address on this message board and he replies with "Why you gotta do all that man? I was just playing with you dude, I ain't got no beef with you, lets just squash this shit, im sorry" would I be completely out of line to say the guy is scared? It's hard to get a perfectly accurate reading like you could face to face, but it takes little intelligence to understand how.
HE COULD BE SCARED. HE COULD BE SETTING THIS GUY UP FOR A "RAT CHEESE". HE COULD BE SARCASTIC.

I HAVE LISTED MY NAME,ADDY AND PHONE NUMBER ON THIS BOARD. I HAVE HAD PEEPS CALL ME, I HAVE CALLED PEEPS ETC ETC ETC. ALL TO GET THINGS "STRAIGHT". I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT HOW IT COMES OFF ON BOARD MIGHT NOT BE HOW IT IS IN REAL LIFE. HOWEVER IF *ANYONE* COMES AT ME HOSTILE...I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.
No, address your PROBLEM with him FAGGOT.
NO ADDRESS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THEM FAGGOT! STOP TELLING ME ABOUT HOW THEY "ENCOURAGED". STOP TELLING ME ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN DOES.
So you can't tell emotions over the internet through words, but you can commit physical sexual acts?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND SARCASM AND INSULTS? IM TAKING YOUR STATEMENT AS SARCASM. YOU UNDERSTANDING HIS "EMOTIONS" BY THE WORDS HE TYPE ON THE SCREEN IS LUNACY. IF HE HAD TYPED "IM VENTING IM UPSET" YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT. YOU DONT KNOW HOW HE WAS FEELING OR WHAT MOOD HE WAS IN WHEN HE TYPED IT.

BITCH

GET

REAL

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY CAME IN TO YOUR AID.
THEY DIDNT COME TO MY AID.

1.I HAD POSTS BEFORE THEY EVEN POSTED.

2.NOT ONE OF THEM SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID TO ME.

3.SNUBS REPLY CAME ***AFTER*** YOUR REPLY.

4.THEY DONT *NEED* TO REPLY WITH LONG ASS POSTS. THEY SAID WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY.

IT WAS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OTHER THEN A FEW WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT--AS STATED IN THE VERY FIRST POST ON THIS MATTER.
THEY DIDNT COME TO MY AID. THEY DIDNT NEED TO SAY ANYTHING. SEE POINTS 1-4.
Your the one who won't shut up about it. I made a single post describing my thoughts on these cats, and shall we count how many times you refered to it in your last two?
I WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP INITIALLY. DONT TELL ME ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NEXT MAN. YOU TELL THE NEXT MAN HOW *YOU* FEEL ABOUT THEM. DONT TELL ME. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY CAN SPEAK UP FOR THEMSELVES.
Haha dog, your the one who has trouble dealing with it, its clear through your bolded capitalized letters. YOU deal with it son.
TROUBLE DEALING WITH WHAT? SOMETIMES I USE * TO DENOTE POINTS OF EMPHASIS. SOMETIMES I USE BOLD LETTERS TO DENOTE EMPHASIS. NEXT YOU WILL SAY IM ANGRY BECAUSE I USE CAPS....WOW!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS TROUBLE DEALING WITH IT. WHO YOU CONSIDER TO BE A TERRORIST IS NOT WHO I CONSIDER TO BE A TERRORIST. END OF DISCUSSION.
1. I am now going to label you a LIAR. You can prove me wrong now by QUOTING me saying that I get anything more then SOME reports of TERRORISM from the television.
I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN LABEL ME A LIAR BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID. I DONT THINK I'VE EVER TOLD ANYONE ON THIS BOARD TO WATCH TV SO THEY COULD GET INFO. I HAVE (COUNTLESS TIMES) TOLD PEOPLE TO READ BOOKS, TRAVEL, HIT THE NET, ASK QUESTIONS AND HIT THE LIBRARY FOR INFO. I GET THE MAJORITY (IF NOT ALL) OF MY INFO FROM THOSE METHODS. YOU TELLING ME TO WATCH TV SPEAKS VOLUMES.

I NOW SEE WHY YOU HOLD THE POSITION THAT YOU DO.
2. Did it ever occur to you that the footage of people gunning each other down, bombed buildings and bodies on the ground MIGHT be REAL?
LET ME GIVE YOU A PRIME EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

ON 9-11 I WATCHED THE TV SO I COULD TAPE FOOTAGE OF THE PLANES SLAMMING INTO THE BUILDINGS (I HAD JUST MADE A TRACK ABOUT THE INCIDENT). AS I WAS WATCHING THEY HAD A LATE BREAKING "SPECIAL REPORT". THIS WAS AROUND 3:00 PM WEST COAST TIME. IN THAT REPORT THEY SHOWED FOOTAGE OF PEOPLE (PALESTINIANS) CELEBRATING THE ATTACKS. IN THE FOOTAGE THE CELEBRATION WAS DAYTIME. THE REPORT SAID THE FOOTAGE WAS "LIVE"...IF IT WAS LIVE HOW WAS IT STILL DAY TIME WHERE THEY WERE CELEBRATING? :dead:

I POSTED A MESSAGE ON THIS BOARD SHORTLY AFTER I SAW IT.

WHAT IF IT WASNT LIVE AND THE NEWS WAS WRONG? WELL YOU STILL HAVE TO CONTEND WITH THIS:

http://feralnews.com/issues/911/dewdney/talkboards/democratic_underground_discussion_3_0103.html

HOW DID AMERICANS GET THAT FOOTAGE SO SOON IF IT WA SLIVE? OH I GET IT. THEY ALREADY HAD NEWS CREWS AT THE CELEBRATION...
I can assure you that you are a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE, and much more of a FOOL then I will ever be.
DOUBT IT. TAKE A LOOK OVER YOUR POSTS. YOU CAN START WITH THIS:

OR
scaring him into that cave, where he planned the attacks.
SUGAR COAT IT, WORDSMITH IT. FIX IT UP. POLISH A TURD.

:h:

PS WHO CARES IF YOU AGREED WITH MY VIEWS OR NOT? TYPCEE ASKED FOR *MY* OPINONS. NOT YOURS. LIKE A BITCH YOU COULDNT KEEP YOUR MOUTH (FINGERS) SHUT.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
AS IM SURFING THE FORUM YOUR NAME IS AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. SAY WHAT YOU WILL AND GET IT OVER WITH. MAKE IT GOOD BECAUSE IM TIRED OF GOING BACK AND FOURTH WITH YOU.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCES SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN PEOPLE ARENT ASKING YOU FOR OPINIONS. STOP BEING A BITCH BY STICKING YOUR NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT AND COMING TO SOMEONE ELSES AID.

ONLY A BITCH GETS INVOLVED WITH OTHER FOLKS BUSINESS...TAKING IT TO NEW HEIGHTS AND MAKING IT MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS.

BITCH GET REAL!

Mar 18, 2003
Nah, ill leave this post just like it is, I have already exposed the fake HERSEY that plagues these forums. People are going to see me argue statements you made, then they are going to see how you finished it.

They are going to see that in the end, you couldn't give relevant answers to anything, so you switched it up and created new arguements.

They are going to see, not arguements about this world, but arguements as to why 'you said this', why 'you said that', 'but didn't you say this?'.

You are incable of carrying an intelligent conversation with ANYONE in this forum whom you do not share the same views with. Because of this disorder, you can do nothing more then argue the way others present their arguements and the form by which they submit them.

I am not going to argue every one of your quotes in here, you have expressed that you are done in this thread, there is no need. I will finish it off defending my name in two incidents in this thread where you did me wrong.

1. I said that I don't know if Laden was ever in a cave at all. This man proceeded to imply a contradiction by quoting a statement I made where I ASKED a question. The question was "Isnt it true that Bin Laden was scared into that cave where he had to plan the attacks...". Just prior to that, I told HERSEY he contradicted himself by implying both Laden was in a cave before the attacks, then saying he was never in the caves because his rich brother MIGHT have sheltered him. He justified that contradiction by saying that he never spoke of Laden being in a cave before the attacks, he simply asked 2 questions. I did the exact same thing, I asked a question... "Isnt it true that Bin Laden was scared into that cave where he had to plan the attacks...". So me asking that question, then saying I do not know of his presence in a cave, can perfectly fit in the same arguement.

2. I expressed dislike for the actions of some people that came into this thread with FEW words to say, egging HERSEY on, trying to make whoever HERSEY was arguing look bad. I have nothing against anyone coming into a thread and arguing any persons views, whether they were directed at the person or not, but it is my opinion that the actions I am talking about, were only made because of the consistancy of the same shared views of you Anti-Americans. HERSEY spent so much time emphasizing this point in an attempt to make me look bad. Why? Because he didn't have much of anything left going for him. He highlighted that incident with his last few posts, then proceeded to tell me he was finished. In conclusion, me expressing dislike for people coming in this thread with NOTHING to say but "ripped to shreads", and me coming in here arguing HERSEY for comments I did not agree with (which were not intended for me) shows absolutely no contradiction or acts of a hypocrite.

HERSEY is a lost soul. He will tell you that you are a fool for believing everything you hear and read. He will call you a fool for supporting the country you live in and the Government who run it. Yet he will tell you at the same time, that everything he reads and hears is true. Why? Because they support his theory. I can make a .doc, submit it to some trashy Anti-America website and you will probably find it submitted in this forum within a few weeks as a highly creditable source.

Know this. This is a message board, it's form, the way it was programmed/scripted is set so that everyone can view one anothers post. If you post something on this forum for me to see, then I will reply to it at my own discretion regardless whether it was intended for me or not. You can try digging out of the hole you dumped yourself in, leave the subject matter out of your posts and start talking about how I helped TYPCEE, but to those that arn't swinging on your nuts, you look like a complete FOOL. I don't know TYPCEE; what I do know is he has joined the army to help fight for the country I live in. I have respect for the way he spoke about things in this forum and for what he does for this country. I didn't come in this thread to help him, I don't know the man. I came in here because I couldn't let the statements you made stand without being flushed.

HERSEY: If you can't beat them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. Good job buddy.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DONT LEAVE SO SOON......

get real bitch.

were asking a question?
I said that I don't know if Laden was ever in a cave at all. This man proceeded to imply a contradiction by quoting a statement I made where I ASKED a question.
this is NOT asking a QUESTION:
Isn't it a fact that the U.S. placed him on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list before he flew those planes into our buildings, scaring him into that cave, where he planned the attacks.
I GUESS MY BITCH FORGOT TO USE PROPER PUNCTUATION. SEE HOW SHE SUGARCOATS IT? I DONT SEE A QUESTION MARK. LETS SAY ITS A TYPO. WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
You said he planned the attacks from a cave, I responded that he had to do so because he was scared into it.
COMPARED TO
WHAT THE HELL? PLEASE QUOTE ME SAYING HE PLANNED AN ATTACK FROM A CAVE OR THAT HE WAS SCARED INTO A CAVE. WHICH IS IT NITRO? WAS HE IN A CAVE AT ALL BEFORE THE ATTACKS OR WAS HE SCARED INTO THE CAVE? YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THATS NOT A CONTRADICTION? YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT YOU ARENT TWISTING MY WORDS (TURNING QUESTIONS INTO IMPLIED STATEMENTS)?
Just prior to that, I told HERSEY he contradicted himself by implying both Laden was in a cave before the attacks, then saying he was never in the caves because his rich brother MIGHT have sheltered him. He justified that contradiction by saying that he never spoke of Laden being in a cave before the attacks, he simply asked 2 questions.
ONCE AGAIN TWIST MY WORDS DUMMY. HERE IS WHAT I SAID:
WHICH REMINDS ME. IF I FUNDED A GAZILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND WAS LOADED WITH CABBAGE MY BROTHER WOULDNT BE HIDING IN A CAVE. THINK ABOUT IT DUMMY.
1.PLEASE QUOTE ME SAYING BIN LADEN WAS NEVER IN THOSE CAVES. THAT WAY WE CAN CLARIFY. WHAT I SAID IS THAT HE HAD ACCESS TO THE CAVES BEFORE 9-11 AND 1999. ITS A FACT THAT DESTROYS STATEMENTS MADE BY YOU AND TYPCEE.

2.THE CAVES WERE NOT A "HIDING PLACE" BUT A NETWORK OF PASSAGES AND TUNNELS. THEY WERE USED TO GET FROM PLACE TO PLACE. NOT TO HIDE IN. ITS A DIFFERENCE IN ME SAYING "HE HAD ACCESS TO THE CAVES" COMPARED TO "HE PLANNED AN ATTACK FROM THE CAVES".

3.I NEVER SAID THAT BIN LADENS BROTHER MIGHT HAVE SHELTERED HIM. READ THE STATEMENT AGAIN DUMMY.

4.I SAID THAT BIN LADEN HAD ACCESS TO THOSE CAVES **BEFORE** 9-11 AND AND 1999.

. I expressed dislike for the actions of some people that came into this thread with FEW words to say, egging HERSEY on, trying to make whoever HERSEY was arguing look bad. I have nothing against anyone coming into a thread and arguing any persons views, whether they were directed at the person or not, but it is my opinion that the actions I am talking about, were only made because of the consistancy of the same shared views of you Anti-Americans. HERSEY spent so much time emphasizing this point in an attempt to make me look bad. Why? Because he didn't have much of anything left going for him. He highlighted that incident with his last few posts, then proceeded to tell me he was finished. In conclusion, me expressing dislike for people coming in this thread with NOTHING to say but "ripped to shreads", and me coming in here arguing HERSEY for comments I did not agree with (which were not intended for me) shows absolutely no contradiction or acts of a hypocrite.
1.YOU ARE UPSET AT SOMEONE POSTING A FEW WORDS (GOOD OR BAD) YET YOU MADE A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO DISMANTLE MY ENTIRE POST.

2.YOU DIRECTED THE MAJORITY OF WHAT *THEY* DID TO ME. YOU SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED IT AT *THEM*. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED. I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU REPLY TO TONGAN SAV ABOUT HIS COMMENT. WHY DID YOU MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT HIS COMMENT TOWARDS *YOU* TO *ME*?

3.YOU ACCUSED THEM OF COMING TO MY AID OR EGGING ME ON. HOW IS THAT WHEN I MADE MY REPLIES ***BEFORE*** THEY REPLIED? THIS IS SOMETHING YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS.

4.YOU ARE COMING TO THE AID OF A PRO AMERICAN. NONE OF THE POSTERS IN QUESTION QUOTED ME. NONE OF THEM QUOTED YOU. LETS SAY THEY DID COME TO MY AID. DOES IT MATTER IF THEY TYPE "RIPPED TO SHREDS"? WAIT I GET IT. THEY HAVE TO QUOTE YOU AND MAKE LONG DRAWN OUT POSTS HUH???

5.IF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE POSTING VIEWS SHUT THE HELL UP. ONE PERSONS VIEW IS THAT SOMEONE WAS SHITTED ON. THE OTHER PERSONS VIEW WAS SOMEONE WAS RIPPED TO SHREDS. THAT IS THE VIEW THEY HELD, THEY MADE IT KNOWN END OF DISCUSSION.
HERSEY is a lost soul. He will tell you that you are a fool for believing everything you hear and read. He will call you a fool for supporting the country you live in and the Government who run it. Yet he will tell you at the same time, that everything he reads and hears is true. Why? Because they support his theory. I can make a .doc, submit it to some trashy Anti-America website and you will probably find it submitted in this forum within a few weeks as a highly creditable source.
1.HERESY HAS CONSTANTLY STATED THAT **EVERYONE** ON THIS BOARD SHOULD READ FOR THEMSELVES (IN THIS THREAD I EVEN TOLD YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH).

HERESY HAS STATED THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE HIS WORD. HE HAS OPENLY TOLD OTHERS TO READ, STUDY, VALIDATE AND RESEARCH MATERIAL,THEORIES AND OPINIONS *BEFORE* MAKING ASSESSMENTS. I HAVE STATED THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. ****EVERYONE**** WHO FREQUENTS THIS FORUM WILL VOUCHE FOR THAT. FROM PRO AMERICAN TO ANTI AMERICAN, TO ATHIEST TO THEIST, TO CRIP TO BLOOD.
Know this. This is a message board, it's form, the way it was programmed/scripted is set so that everyone can view one anothers post.If you post something on this forum for me to see, then I will reply to it at my own discretion regardless whether it was intended for me or not.
IF THATS HOW YOU SEE IT STOP BITCHING LIKE A LITTLE WORM WHEN PEOPLE REPLY HOW *THEY* WANT AND CHOOSE TO REPLY. SIMPLY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THEM REPLY HOW THEY SEE FIT.

I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH YOU REPLYING. WHEN YOU REPLIED TO ME I ADDRESSED YOUR NONSENSE. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. YOU CAN REPLY HOW YOU SEE FIT YET OTHERS CANT REPLY HOW THEY SEE FIT. I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU REPLYING TO WHAT I SAY. IT SIMPLY SHOWS THAT YOU WANT MY ATTENTION AND I GAVE YOU THAT. WHEN TYPCEE MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT HOLDING DICKS I MENTIONED THE *FACT* THAT *YOU* CAME TO HIS AID. WHEN YOU MENTIONED OTHERS REPLYING IS WHEN I MENTIONED YOU REPLYING.
You can try digging out of the hole you dumped yourself in, leave the subject matter out of your posts and start talking about how I helped TYPCEE, but to those that arn't swinging on your nuts, you look like a complete FOOL.
I HAVENT LEFT ANY SUBJECT MATTER OUT. I HAVE ADDRESSED EVERYTHING THAT YOU AND TYPCEE HAVE THROWN MY WAY. ITS *YOU* WHO HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THE SUBJECT MATTER, LEFT THINGS OUT AND GAVE INCORRECT INFO. ITS TYPCEE WHO HAS *YET* TO REPLY TO WHAT I SAID TO HIM.

NOW I WANT TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR. I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HOW I LOOK TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD. NONE OF YOU PAY MY BILLS, NONE OF YOU PROVIDE SHELTER FOR ME, NONE OF YOU PUT STEAK ON MY TABLE, NONE OF YOU PURCHASED MY NEW COMPRESSOR, NONE OF YOU PURCHASED MY NEW LUGZ (FRESH WHITE ONES YOU GOTTA SEE EM), NONE OF YOU CAN DAMN MY SOUL TO HELL.

YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU NITRO. THATS WHY YOU HAD A CASE OF PMS WHEN SOMEONE SAID YOU WERE RIPPED TO SHREDS. THATS WHY YOU BLED FROM YOUR ANUS AND REPLIED TO SNUB THE WAY YOU DID.

THOSE THAT **ARENT** SWINGING ON MY NUTS FELT YOU WERE SHITTED ON AND RIPPED TO SHREDS.

YOU ARE SWINGING ON MY NUTS. SWINGING FROM MY NUTS TO TYPCEES NUTS.
I don't know TYPCEE; what I do know is he has joined the army to help fight for the country I live in. I have respect for the way he spoke about things in this forum and for what he does for this country. I didn't come in this thread to help him, I don't know the man. I came in here because I couldn't let the statements you made stand without being flushed.
YOU DIDNT COME TO THIS THREAD TO HELP HIM? WILL YOU DENY THAT YOU CAME TO HIS AID?
I knew before this all started that he would not argue you the only way possible. I could tell this by his attitude showed when he asked you not to break down his post. Knowing this, and disagreeing with almost everything you said, I am holding his dick because I voiced my opinion on a message board?
AND
Yes I did come to his aid. The difference is, I argued your points as opposed to saying something like "Kick his ass Sea-Bass!"
GET REAL BITCH.
HERSEY: If you can't beat them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. Good job buddy.
ITS BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU HAVE CONTRADICTED YOURSELF,MISCONSTRUED MY STATEMENTS AND MADE MANY ERRORS IN YOUR STATEMENTS.

IT'S ALL BEEN PROVEN IN THIS POST.

"WIPE THE PEE UP" ~B.I.G

Jul 4, 2003
Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

HERESY said:
who decides what is or isnt twisted? YOU? GOD SHOULDNT BLESS IRAQ? BUT HE SHOULD BLESS AMERICA RIGHT? HE SHOULD BLESS THE COUNTRY THAT WIPED OUT ENTIRE NATIVE AMERICAN AND AFRICAN CULTURES RIGHT?

1.i was born with a mouth and learned to speak. i was born with hands and learned to type. I CAN SAY OR TYPE ANYTHING I WANT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SO CALLED "FREEDOM OF SPEECH".

2.this government is ruled by TYRANTS. TYRANTS WHO EMBRACE GLOBALISM AND MONEY. TYRANTS WHO BRAINWASH PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF.

SO NOW YOU REDUCE THOSE PEOPLE TO DIRT...IF I WAS SADDAM AND I HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION I WOULD HAVE GASSED ALL THOSE AMERICANS. WHICH REMINDS ME...WHERE ARE THOSE WEAPONS?

SEE YOUR A BLIND GRUNT. YOU DO AS YOUR TOLD AND YOU DONT QUESTION. THATS NOT A GOOD THING. I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT BUSH. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR BUSH IF HE HAD BEEN A TRUE LEADER AND FOUGHT IN IRAQ HIMSELF. THE KINGS AND LEADERS OF OLD WENT OUT TO BATTLE WITH THE TROOPS. THIS GUY GETS DRUNK,CHOKES ON A PRETZEL AND POSSIBLY SODOMIZES HIS DRUNK DAUGHTERS IN SATANIC RITUALS.

WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT OSAMA DID 9-11? NONE. ITS MORE EVIDENCE POINTING TOWARDS ***AMERICA***.

YEP AND AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE STILL BEING SMOKED.

EVERY GREAT NATION HAS FELL. AMERICA WILL BE NO DIFFERENT. IN FACT AMERICA WILL FALL ***SOON***. WHEN THE
REAL ATTACK HITS YOU WILL KNOW IT. DONT GET ME STARTED ON GEORGE BUSH AND BILL CLINTON. BOTH AR EMEMBERS OF THE TRILATERAL COMMISION AND COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? SURE YOU DO G.I. JOKE.

WHO GAVE IRAQ WEAPONS? WHO HELPED FUND ARBUSTO ENERGY? WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT CLINTON? HE'S A GLOBALIST LIKE BUSH. 6 IN ONE HAND HALF A DOZEN IN THE OTHER.

AS IM CUTTING AND PASTING THIS GARBAGE IM LAUGHING. DID YOU TYPE OFF EMOTIONS OR PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE?

ISNT IT SAID THAT HE PLANNED 9-11 WHILE HIDING IN CAVES? IF HE WAS ALREADY IN A CAVE (BEFORE 9-11) HOW DID BUSH SCARE HIM? WHAT JOB IS THAT?

1.IF IT WERENT FOR THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT (AND MILLITARY) YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THESE SO CALLED "TERRORISTS".

2.THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY IS NOT MY SOURCE OF PROTECTION. GOD IS. I DONT PLACE MY TRUST IN MAN AND HIS ARMIES. I PLACE MY TRUST IN GOD AND HE PROTECTS ME. NOT BUSH, NOT AMERICA, NOT YOU.

3.THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS A "PRODUCTIVE HOE" WHO DOESNT REALIZE ANYTHING.

4.YOU HAVENT GONE THROUGH A DAMN THING FOR ME. NO SOLDIER HAS GONE THROUGH A DAMN THING FOR ME.

5.I DONT LIVE IN FEAR. 9-11 WASNT A SHOCK TO ME. ASK ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. I STILL GO ABOUT MY DUTIES. YOU MIGHT LIVE IN FEAR. I DONT AND WONT.

SEE THE ABOVE.
1.WHO IS DISRESPECTING THE LORDS NAME? IN FACT WHAT IS HIS NAME?

2.HOW IS IT DISRESPECT BY SAYING GOD BLESS IRAQ?

3.ARENT IRAQIS HUMAN BEINGS LIKE AMERICANS? DONT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE AND BE BLESSED BY GOD ALSO? OH I GET IT. THATS AN AMERICAN EXCLUSIVE.

AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE NATION UNDER GOD BUT YOU CAN FIND EVERY ABOMINATION IN AMERICA. LETS START WITH THE MILLIONS OF CHILDREN BEING KILLED BY ABORTION.

OK LET ME THINK ABOUT IT. OK IM FINISHED THINKING ABOUT.

IT'S CLOSE. ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THESE NEW LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS AND MICROCHIPS. YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME. MY ABILITY TO SAY GOD BLESS IRAQ STEMS FROM MY ABILITY TO PROCESS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. MY "FREEDOM" (AS YOU CALL IT) IS GOD GIVEN. IT ISNT SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO BECAUSE A PIECE OF PAPER (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE) SAYS I CAN DO IT.

IN SOME OF THOSE COUNTRIES I WOULDNT BE SHOT BECAUSE OF MY SKIN COLOR EITHER...ALL BECAUSE I MIGHT REACH FOR MY WALLET.

OPINIONS ON WHAT? ANTI AMERICAN OR PRO AMERICAN? DEMOCRATE OR REPUBLICAN? ATHIEST OR THEIST? GOD BLESS OR GOD DAMN?

MY OPINION IS FACT. IRAQIS ARE HUMANS AND DESERVE A LIFE OF FREEDOM. THE SAME WAY AMERICANS ENJOY "FREEDOM". YOU MAKE IT SEEM AS IF THEY ARE SUB-HUMAN, AND CANT BE CONNECTED WITH GOD.

MY OPINION IS YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. YOU TYPE FROM EMOTIONS AND YOU LET THEM GET THE BEST OF YOU. WHAT ARE THE SOLDIERS IN IRAQ SAYING? DO YOU THINK MOST AMERICAN SOLDIERS HOLD YOUR VIEWS?

WHAT ARE THE MOTHERS OF THE SLAIN IRAQI TROOPS DOING? DO YOU THINK THEY CRY FOR JOY? NO. THEY WEEP. THEY WEEP LIKE THE MOTHERS OF YOUR COMRADES WHO DIED WHILE ILLEGALLY INVADING IRAQ. THE PAIN IS THE SAME. LOSS OF LIFE AND OF A SON. ONE WILL POSSIBLY HATE IRAQIS. ONE WILL POSSIBLY HATE AMERICANS. PAIN, DEATH AND HATRED.

DONT YOU GET THE PICTURE?

@HERESY

anti-american my ass, ur still livin here arent u if u dont like america move to iraq see how yo ass do there, either the american soldiers would kill u or the iraqis would. u wouldnt last 5 minutes, u dirt bag peice of shit muther fucker!

i am trully on the fuckin verge of tears because u think u can say that shit about YOUR home country! u should be thankin every fuckin u.s. soldier and every american, i know i do

May 13, 2002
Seattle
www.socialistworld.net
Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

mac yayo said:

@HERESY

anti-american my ass, ur still livin here arent u if u dont like america move to iraq see how yo ass do there, either the american soldiers would kill u or the iraqis would. u wouldnt last 5 minutes, u dirt bag peice of shit muther fucker!

i am trully on the fuckin verge of tears because u think u can say that shit about YOUR home country! u should be thankin every fuckin u.s. soldier and every american, i know i do
LOL@Verge of tears!

Why should Heresy or anybody else for that matter be thankfull of these US soldiers?

Why? Because they invaded a country to make the pockets of some rich people even deeper?

Because they invaded a land that posed NO threat to americans?

Because they invaded a country for modern day imperialism?

Because these soldiers have no intelligence and cannot think for themselves>?

Because these soldiers help slaughter innocent men/women and children?

THANKS A BUCH U.S. SOLDIERS!!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

mac yayo said:

@HERESY

LMAO

Mar 18, 2003
Re: DONT LEAVE SO SOON......

HERESY said:
this is NOT asking a QUESTION
It is not up to you to decide whether or not it was a question. I am telling you it was. I wrote it, I know how it was directed at you, I am telling you it was a question, regardless if I left out a question mark or not.

HERESY said:
I GUESS MY BITCH FORGOT TO USE PROPER PUNCTUATION.
Im getting grammar lessons from a kid who types in all caps frequently mis-spelling words... "BITCH GET REAL" is all that comes to mind.

HERESY said:
WHAT THE HELL? PLEASE QUOTE ME SAYING HE PLANNED AN ATTACK FROM A CAVE OR THAT HE WAS SCARED INTO A CAVE. WHICH IS IT NITRO? WAS HE IN A CAVE AT ALL BEFORE THE ATTACKS OR WAS HE SCARED INTO THE CAVE? YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THATS NOT A CONTRADICTION? YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT YOU ARENT TWISTING MY WORDS (TURNING QUESTIONS INTO IMPLIED STATEMENTS)?
That is NOT a contradiction. When I said that about him, having to plan those attacks because he was scared into a cave, I went DIRECTLY by what YOU were telling me. You said...

"ISNT IT SAID THAT HE PLANNED 9-11 WHILE HIDING IN CAVES?"

I (without true knowledge of whether he was in a cave or not) went by that statement being true, then proceeded to question it by posing another question..

"Isn't it a fact that the U.S. placed him on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list before he flew those planes into our buildings, scaring him into that cave, where he planned the attacks."

That was a question to you, regardless the presence of a question mark. The first part of the sentence "Isn't it a fact.." makes up for the first part of a question. I figured you would have enough common sence to figure that out, I was wrong.

HERESY said:
1.PLEASE QUOTE ME SAYING BIN LADEN WAS NEVER IN THOSE CAVES. THAT WAY WE CAN CLARIFY. WHAT I SAID IS THAT HE HAD ACCESS TO THE CAVES BEFORE 9-11 AND 1999. ITS A FACT THAT DESTROYS STATEMENTS MADE BY YOU AND TYPCEE.
"WHICH REMINDS ME. IF I FUNDED A GAZILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND WAS LOADED WITH CABBAGE MY BROTHER WOULDNT BE HIDING IN A CAVE. THINK ABOUT IT DUMMY." -HERSEY

That was enough to tell me, that you were implying that he was never in a cave because of his wealthy family. If thats not what you meant, then YOU need to make your statements more clear. Its obvious to me you do this, just so you can argue it at times like this. Childs play.

HERESY said:
1.YOU ARE UPSET AT SOMEONE POSTING A FEW WORDS (GOOD OR BAD) YET YOU MADE A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO DISMANTLE MY ENTIRE POST.
"I expressed dislike for the actions of some people that came into this thread with FEW words to say, egging HERSEY on, trying to make whoever HERSEY was arguing look bad. I have nothing against anyone coming into a thread and arguing any persons views, whether they were directed at the person or not, but it is my opinion that the actions I am talking about, were only made because of the consistancy of the same shared views of you Anti-Americans."

Read HERSEY... READ!

HERESY said:
I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU REPLY TO TONGAN SAV ABOUT HIS COMMENT. WHY DID YOU MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT HIS COMMENT TOWARDS *YOU* TO *ME*?
When I expressed my dislike for those that did whatever they did, it was intended not only for you, but for eveyrone to read. I made the statements to you, to give YOU and example of what I was talking about.

HERESY said:
3.YOU ACCUSED THEM OF COMING TO MY AID OR EGGING ME ON. HOW IS THAT WHEN I MADE MY REPLIES ***BEFORE*** THEY REPLIED? THIS IS SOMETHING YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS.
This is something that was never questioned, how could I address it? Your asking me how can they be egging you on when you made the replies before they said anything? WOW! What does it matter which came first? If I sock you in the face, then my buddy tells me "yeah man fuck him up" is he not egging me on? Does it matter that I punched you before he said anything? By far your worst arguement to date...

HERESY said:
4.YOU ARE COMING TO THE AID OF A PRO AMERICAN. NONE OF THE POSTERS IN QUESTION QUOTED ME. NONE OF THEM QUOTED YOU. LETS SAY THEY DID COME TO MY AID. DOES IT MATTER IF THEY TYPE "RIPPED TO SHREDS"? WAIT I GET IT. THEY HAVE TO QUOTE YOU AND MAKE LONG DRAWN OUT POSTS HUH???
**REPEAT**

HERESY said:
5.IF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE POSTING VIEWS SHUT THE HELL UP. ONE PERSONS VIEW IS THAT SOMEONE WAS SHITTED ON. THE OTHER PERSONS VIEW WAS SOMEONE WAS RIPPED TO SHREDS. THAT IS THE VIEW THEY HELD, THEY MADE IT KNOWN END OF DISCUSSION.
Because their views had NOTHING to do with the topic of discussion, thank you, sit down.

HERESY said:
HERESY HAS STATED THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE HIS WORD. HE HAS OPENLY TOLD OTHERS TO READ, STUDY, VALIDATE AND RESEARCH MATERIAL,THEORIES AND OPINIONS *BEFORE* MAKING ASSESSMENTS. I HAVE STATED THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. ****EVERYONE**** WHO FREQUENTS THIS FORUM WILL VOUCHE FOR THAT. FROM PRO AMERICAN TO ANTI AMERICAN, TO ATHIEST TO THEIST, TO CRIP TO BLOOD.
He will tell you that you are a fool for believing everything you hear and read. He will call you a fool for supporting the country you live in and the Government who run it. Yet he will tell you at the same time, that everything he reads and hears is true. Why? Because they support his theory.

HERESY said:
IF THATS HOW YOU SEE IT STOP BITCHING LIKE A LITTLE WORM WHEN PEOPLE REPLY HOW *THEY* WANT AND CHOOSE TO REPLY. SIMPLY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THEM REPLY HOW THEY SEE FIT.
I am letting them. They always have done it, and will continue to do it as long as they are on this board, and I am not, nor have I ever, told them to stop. I simply said they were idiots for doing it. Why are you talking shit to me about replying to your posts, then telling me I shouldnt comment on anyone elses. BECAUSE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

HERESY said:
YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU NITRO. THATS WHY YOU HAD A CASE OF PMS WHEN SOMEONE SAID YOU WERE RIPPED TO SHREDS. THATS WHY YOU BLED FROM YOUR ANUS AND REPLIED TO SNUB THE WAY YOU DID.
Wrong you HYPOCRITE. I made ONE single paragraph about my concerns with their actions, I counted 9 parts of your last post talking about it (shit you numbered about half of them). Leave it alone, forget about it, it doesn't matter to me. You keep it alive, and thats all you seem to talk or care about now, because I have left you in a puddle of your own stupidity, there is nothing more for you to argue.

HERESY said:
YOU DIDNT COME TO THIS THREAD TO HELP HIM? WILL YOU DENY THAT YOU CAME TO HIS AID?
I think it is safe to say that MAYBE I came to his aid (oh look, I said maybe, therefore you cannot hold me true to that statement, sound familiar?) but I did it in a manner by which I would NOT have protested against, if they came to your aid in the same form.

HERESY said:
ITS BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU HAVE CONTRADICTED YOURSELF,MISCONSTRUED MY STATEMENTS AND MADE MANY ERRORS IN YOUR STATEMENTS.

IT'S ALL BEEN PROVEN IN THIS POST.
I couldn't think of any other way to word it, so ill leave you with your own quote.

You have proven to YOURSELF of those accusations. You TRIED to make me out as a HYPOCRITE, but you had to twist and lie in order to do it, but still failed. I know it kills you that I punish you like this in these threads, but hey, you can't win'em all right? Just take this as a lesson that LIE'S, CONTRADICTIONS, and acting like a HYPOCRITE will only win you over with those of a simple mind. NONE of the shit you pulled in this thread works with me.

GAME OVER HYPOCRITE

:dead:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It is not up to you to decide whether or not it was a question. I am telling you it was. I wrote it, I know how it was directed at you, I am telling you it was a question, regardless if I left out a question mark or not.
I TOLD YOU WHAT/HOW MY STATEMENTS WERE AND YOU TOOK THEM THE WAY YOU DID. IF ITS UP FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHAT MY WORDS AND INTENTIONS ARE (LIKE WHEN YOU SAY I HAVE A HATRED FOR BUSH) ITS UP TO ME TO DECIDE THAT YOU WERE NOT ASKING A QUESTION.
Im getting grammar lessons from a kid who types in all caps frequently mis-spelling words... "BITCH GET REAL" is all that comes to mind.
ONCE AGAIN MY BITCH MADE AN ERROR. GET REAL BITCH. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS.EVERYONE MAKES ERRORS (COUNT YOURS) SO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.
That is NOT a contradiction. When I said that about him, having to plan those attacks because he was scared into a cave, I went DIRECTLY by what YOU were telling me. You said...
LISTEN YOU DUMMY. I DIDNT TELL YOU
"ISNT IT SAID THAT HE PLANNED 9-11 WHILE HIDING IN CAVES?"
LISTEN BITCH IF YOU WOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE STATMENT WAS MADE IN *DIRECT* RESPONSE TO TYPCEE AND WHAT HE SAID. WHEN I MADE THAT STATEMENT *YOU* DIDNT EVEN HAVE A POST!! BITCH GET REAL!! FOR PROOF OF THIS READ THE FIRST THREAD AND MY FIRST REPLY! YOU ARE EITHER LYING OR CONFUSED WHEN YOU SAID YOU WENT DIRECTLY BY WHAT I TOLD YOU. YOU REPLIED TO A STATEMENT I MADE TO TYPCEE. SHUT THE FUCK UP I DIDNT TELL YOU A DAMN THING!
I (without true knowledge of whether he was in a cave or not) went by that statement being true, then proceeded to question it by posing another question..
LMAO! YOU (WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON) MADE STATEMENTS BASED ON MY STATEMENTS DIRECTED AT SOMEONE ELSE.

HOW THE FUCK COULD IT BE DIRECTED AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE YET TO POST?

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF YOUR STATEMENT? TO PROVE THAT HE WAS SCARED INTO A CAVE AFTER BEING PLACED ON THE FBI'S MOST WANTED RIGHT?
That was a question to you, regardless the presence of a question mark. The first part of the sentence "Isn't it a fact.." makes up for the first part of a question. I figured you would have enough common sence to figure that out, I was wrong.
IT WAS A QUESTION TO ME THAT WAS MADE IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION TO SOMEONE ELSE...SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STICK YOUR NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSES SHIT? B.G.R!

I GAVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT (SEE LAST POST IT MAY HAVE BEEN A TYPO) BUT YOU STILL DONT PROVE YOUR POINT HERE.
You said he planned the attacks from a cave, I responded that he had to do so because he was scared into it.
COMPARED TO
I SEE YOU FAILED TO RESPOND TO THIS NITRO. IF YOU WERENT IMPLYING THAT HE WAS IN A CAVE WHY WOULD YOU ASK THE QUESTION IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION?
That was enough to tell me, that you were implying that he was never in a cave because of his wealthy family. If thats not what you meant, then YOU need to make your statements more clear. Its obvious to me you do this, just so you can argue it at times like this. Childs play.
NO THATS NOT ENOUGH TO TELL YOU ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ONE THING ONLY. THAT BEING IF *I* WAS THE FUNDER OF A GAZILLION DOLLAR COMPANY *MY* BROTHER WOULDNT BE "HIDING" IN A CAVE. IF I HAD MENTIONED SALEM AND OSAMA YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT. DID I EVER SAY HIS BROTHER GAVE HIM SHELTER? NOPE. I SIMPLY SAID WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE IN THE SITUATION.

YOU SAY I NEED TO MAKE THE STATEMENTS CLEAR? I ASKED YOU TO QUOTE ME SAYING BIN LADEN HID IN A CAVE. WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED IS NOT ME SAYING BIN LADEN HID IN A CAVE.

SEE HOW YOU TWIST SHIT?
Read HERSEY... READ!
YOU SHOULD READ DUMMY. THEY WERENT EGGING ME ON. 2-0-6 DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME. SNUB SAID WHAT HE SAID *AFTER* I HAD 2 OR 3 REPLIES. SAME WITH MIG AND TONGAN.
When I expressed my dislike for those that did whatever they did, it was intended not only for you, but for eveyrone to read. I made the statements to you, to give YOU and example of what I was talking about.
DONT GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HOW THEY REPLY. TONGAN SAVS REPLY CAME AFTER THE FACT. ADDRESS HIM. I DONT HAVE KIDS SO DONT COME TELLING ME YOUR DISLIKES WHEN IT COMES TO POSTING.

I DIDNT TELL ANYONE TO POST

I DIDNT ASK ANYONE TO POST

TYPCEE MADE THE THREAD DIRECTED AT ME SO I WOULD HAVE REPLIED REGARDLESS.
This is something that was never questioned, how could I address it? Your asking me how can they be egging you on when you made the replies before they said anything? WOW! What does it matter which came first? If I sock you in the face, then my buddy tells me "yeah man fuck him up" is he not egging me on? Does it matter that I punched you before he said anything? By far your worst arguement to date...
DOES IT MATTER WHICH CAME FIRST? LMAO! THE ONLY PERSON WHO MENTIONED ME BEFORE I REPLIED WAS TYPCEE.

1.YOU WOULDNT SOCK ME IN THE FACE. THATS A FLAWED ANALOGY FROM THE GATES.

2. NO ONE EGGED ANYONE ON. NOT ONE PERSON SAID "YEAH HERESY KEEP FUCKIN HIM UP OR YEAH HERESY KEEP SHITTIN ON THESE FOOLS". THE PEOPLE WHO REPLIED REPLIED IN REGARDS TO HOW THEY FELT THE THREAD WAS GOING AND IN REGARDS TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO POSTERS (YOU AND TYPCEE).

3.IF ANYONE INSTIGATED THIS IT WAS TYPCEE (BY MAKING THIS THREAD DIRECTED AT ME) AND YOU (FOR REPLYING TO MY STATEMENTS DIRECTED AT TYPCEE)
**REPEAT**
SEE THE ABOVE.
Because their views had NOTHING to do with the topic of discussion, thank you, sit down.
AND MY VIEWS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH *YOU*. YOUR OPINIONS WERE NOT RELEVENT TO THE TOPIC OF THIS DISCUSSION. THANKYOU, SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. IF THEY ARE IDIOTS (IN YOUR OPINION) FOR REPLYING HOW THEY SAW FIT YOU ARE WRONG FOR REPLYING TO STATEMENTS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU. YOU REPLIED TO MY STATEMENTS AND LATER BITCHED ABOUT HOW SOMEONE ELSE REPLIED!
He will tell you that you are a fool for believing everything you hear and read. He will call you a fool for supporting the country you live in and the Government who run it. Yet he will tell you at the same time, that everything he reads and hears is true. Why? Because they support his theory.
YES YOU ARE A FOOL FOR BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND READ. YES I CALL YOU AFOOL FOR SUPPORTING MURDERERS. HOWEVER I HAVE YET TO TELL ANYONE THAT EVERYTHING I SAY AND READ IS TRUE. IF I SAID THAT QUOTE ME. I DONT SEE HOW ONE COULD IMPLY THAT IF ONE IS SAYING TO READ AND RESEARCH BEFORE FORMING AN ASSESSMENT.

I am letting them. They always have done it, and will continue to do it as long as they are on this board, and I am not, nor have I ever, told them to stop. I simply said they were idiots for doing it. Why are you talking shit to me about replying to your posts, then telling me I shouldnt comment on anyone elses. BECAUSE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
1. DO NOT CONFUSE THE PEOPLE ANY LONGER. MY STATEMENTS ABOUT YOU REPLYING CAME *AFTER* TYPCEE MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT HOLDING DICKS AND AFTER *YOUR* STATEMENTS.

2.IF YOU HAD NEVER MENTIONED ANYONE ELSE REPLYING OR IF TYPCEE HAD NOT MADE HIS STATEMENT I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE MINE.

3.THEY ARE IDIOTS FOR REPLYING HOW THEY SEE FIT YET IM WRONG FOR BELIEVING PEOPLE ARE FOOLS FOR SUPPORTING A MONEY HUNGRY GOVERNMENT? WTF?

4.IF THEY ARE WRONG FOR REPLYING HOW THEY SEE FIT YOU ARE WRONG FOR REPLYING TO SOMETHING NOT DIRECTED AT YOU.

YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE BECAUSE MY REPLIES TO YOU (IN RESPONSE TO RESPONDING TO SHIT NOT DIRECTED AT YOU) CAME *AFTER* YOUR STATEMENTS AND *NOT* BEFORE.

HYPOCRITICAL BITCH GET REAL.
Wrong you HYPOCRITE. I made ONE single paragraph about my concerns with their actions, I counted 9 parts of your last post talking about it (shit you numbered about half of them). Leave it alone, forget about it, it doesn't matter to me. You keep it alive, and thats all you seem to talk or care about now, because I have left you in a puddle of your own stupidity, there is nothing more for you to argue.
SEE THE ABOVE.
I think it is safe to say that MAYBE I came to his aid (oh look, I said maybe, therefore you cannot hold me true to that statement, sound familiar?) but I did it in a manner by which I would NOT have protested against, if they came to your aid in the same form.
WRONG. ITS NOT SAFE TO SAY MAYBE AND I CAN HOLD YOU TO THE SATEMENT BECAUSE *YOU* SAID THE FOLLOWING:
Yes I did come to his aid. The difference is, I argued your points as opposed to saying something like "Kick his ass Sea-Bass!"
FIRST STATEMENT " YES I DID COME TO HIS AID"

RECENT STATEMENT "MAYBE I CAME TO HIS AID"

MY SITUATION WAS DIFFERENT. I NEVER SAID BUSH SODOMIZED HIS DAUGHTERS. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND INITIALLY SAID YOU CAME TO HIS AID BUT NOW ITS "MAYBE"....:confused:

YOU COUNTED 9 PARTS...THIS IS COMING FROM THE SAME PERSON WHO SAID THE MAJORITY OF MY REPLIES WERE LMAO AND ONE WORD.
You have proven to YOURSELF of those accusations. You TRIED to make me out as a HYPOCRITE, but you had to twist and lie in order to do it, but still failed. I know it kills you that I punish you like this in these threads, but hey, you can't win'em all right? Just take this as a lesson that LIE'S, CONTRADICTIONS, and acting like a HYPOCRITE will only win you over with those of a simple mind. NONE of the shit you pulled in this thread works with me.
I'VE PROVEN EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO BE FALSE NITRO.

EVERYONE HERE SAW IT THATS WHY THEY REPLIED THE WAY THEY DID. NOW BE A GOOD LIL BITCH AND SUGARCOAT IT AGAIN. I CANT WAIT HOE.

@AT MACFAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jul 4, 2003
@ miggidy

i really was gunna cry when i read that fuckers sig.

@HERESY

all u can say is shut the fuck up? thats real mature... u wont even address the part when i asked y u still live in america. well i know y its because this is one of the only countries where u could get away with talkin shit like that about ur own country.

@ 2-0-Sixx

i never heard that american soldiers killed inocent children women and men, i seriously doubt that but if its true then maybe ur right we shouldnt be thankfull for the u.s. soldiers. but we still need to be thankfull for our country, think about the luxuries we have like sitting in front of a computer talkin shit about our country.in another country u might not have that freedom u might not even have a computer. yes, this country is curently in a ressecion but that is no reason to abondon it. if ur favorite artist put out an album that totaly sucked would u talk shit about him for the rest of ur life or would u try to do sumthing to help out?