TO THA ANTI-AMERICANS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
So what you are saying is that King was killed by a non-government official?

Who do you think killed JFK?
Do you actually believe it was them puppets????
You gotta look at shit much deeper. Instead of focusing on the trigger man, you should focus on the one who put the hit.

Do you believe everything Sam tells you?

Jul 21, 2003
HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RESPECT A THREAD THAT STARTS WITH THE WORDS "OH SNAP"???...FROM THE GIT YOU SHOWED HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE AND HOW LACKING YOUR LANGUAGE IS...IM NOT SAYIN YOU NEED TA SPEAK LIKE A SQUARE TO HANG WITH ME CUS IM GUILTY OF SLANG MYSELF...BUT IF YOUR GONNA COME AT ME WITH SOME IGNORANT SHIT SAYIN LIKE "OH SNAP" THEN BRING SOME FUCKIN HEAT WITH IT...FUCK IT...YOU KNOW WHAT BRO...HERESYS GOT HIS OWN TWO HANDS TO HOLD HIS DICK...PLEASE RELEASE THE MANS TESTICLES AND LEAVE THE THREAD INA ORDERLY FASHION...GIVE ME SOMETIME TO WIPE MY ASS AFTER JUST SHITTIN ALL MESSY LIKE ON THAT IRRELEVANT POST YOU JUST MADE AND DISREGUARDING IT LIKE THE BITCH FROM WEAKEST LINK...YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...GOODBYE...ANYWAY...

THATS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE...I LIKE THESE KINDA THREADS...I LOVE FUCKIN WITH HERESY AND THATS WHY I CALLED HIM OUT...THE MAN BRINGS UP GREAT POINTS EVEN THOUGH THEYRE ALL GENERATED BY BULLSHIT AND EMOTIONS THAT FROM TIME TO TIME MAKE HIM LOOK REALLY STUPID...THERES NO HATE BETWEEN ME AND YOU BUT HEY...OPINIONS ARE GONNA CLASH AND PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET OFFENDED...LIKE I SAID BRO...YOUR A FISH...I JUST LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY...I COULD GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY...YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO RESPOND AND ID STILL BE HAPPY WITH THE THREAD...YOU JUST GOTTA FORGIVE ME HOMIE...IM STUDYING BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE...

ON A LIGHTER NOTE...TO MY DAWG NITRO...I APRECIATE THE LOVE YOU SENDIN ME...I AINT BIN ON THIS BOARD FOR A MINUTE(CUS OF TRAINING)...JUST BERELY GOT BACK TO IT...AND ALL I SEE IS ANTI AMERICAN, I HATE BUSH, THE GOVERNMENT IS SO DAMN CORRUPT, YOU ARE BRAINWASHED TYPA TALK...AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT...IM NOT FEELIN IT...I GAVE UP SO MUCH AND EXPECTED AS MUCH BACK IN FORM OF RESPECT FROM ALL MY HOMIES AND GOT SMACKED IN THE FACE...I REGRET HAVIN SO MUCH EXPECTATIONS...BUT THOSE TYPA ENES THAT GIVE ME PRIDE FOR WHAT IM DOIN IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS I DID IT...IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO THINK PEOPLE STILL GOT FAITH IN SUCH A FUCKED UP SHITTY SITUATION...ILL TELL YOU WHAT BRO...ILL EVEN CALL YOU OUT ON THAT INVITATION WHEN IM IN CALI NEXT TIME (PROBABLY IN SEPT TO DEC)...CALL ME UP SOMETIME TA MAKE SOME ARRANGMENTS (CELLY: 706-627-3614, HOME: 706-772-4506)...ANYWAY...MY CD JUST FINISHED BURNING SO NOW ITS TIME TA CRUUUIIISE...$IDEWAYZ

Jul 21, 2003
Re: Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

miggidy said:

Say that to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr....
Sure we have a right to speak what's on our minds. You can even speak against the government and still get away with it.
The problem lies when people start listenning....
"When a leader speaks, that leader dies"....
MAN...THATS A STUPID THING TO SAY...I MYSELF AM MEXICAN...MY PEOPLE INCLUDING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE STILL SEEIN RACISM DAY TO DAY...DONT MAKE ME BRING UP THE LEADER JULIO CAESAR CHAVEZ...LEAVE THE "THE WHITE MANS THE OPRESSOR" SHIT ALONE...I COULD BITCH N CRY ALL I WANT TO AND HAVE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR ME BUT I AINT LIKE THAT...IM TOO BUSY SHOWIN EM HISPANICS ARE CAPABLE OF ALOT MORE...MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME...AND IF YOU AINT BLACK...THEN YOU DESERVE TO GET HIT FOR BRINGIN UP SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...BUT FUCK ALL THAT YOU YELLIN...BLACKS ARENT THE ONLY ONES THAT SEEN THE BAD IN THIS COUNTRY...THIS MLK BUSINESS HAPPENED 50 YEARS AGO...PEOPLE NEED TO FORGET ABOUT THAT WHOLE UGLY SITUATION...WELL...NOT FORGET...BUT ATLEAST FORGIVE...JUST LEAVE IT ALONE...LEAVE IT ALONE...$IDEWAYZ

May 5, 2002
HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RESPECT A THREAD THAT STARTS WITH THE WORDS "OH SNAP"???...FROM THE GIT YOU SHOWED HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE AND HOW LACKING YOUR LANGUAGE IS...IM NOT SAYIN YOU NEED TA SPEAK LIKE A SQUARE TO HANG WITH ME CUS IM GUILTY OF SLANG MYSELF...BUT IF YOUR GONNA COME AT ME WITH SOME IGNORANT SHIT SAYIN LIKE "OH SNAP" THEN BRING SOME FUCKIN HEAT WITH IT...FUCK IT...YOU KNOW WHAT BRO...HERESYS GOT HIS OWN TWO HANDS TO HOLD HIS DICK...PLEASE RELEASE THE MANS TESTICLES AND LEAVE THE THREAD INA ORDERLY FASHION...GIVE ME SOMETIME TO WIPE MY ASS AFTER JUST SHITTIN ALL MESSY LIKE ON THAT IRRELEVANT POST YOU JUST MADE AND DISREGUARDING IT LIKE THE BITCH FROM WEAKEST LINK...YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK...GOODBYE...ANYWAY...
Instead of breaking down my simple ass COMMENT, why don't you put that effort into disputing what HERESY brought up. All i'm seeing from you is a RANT, full of your FEELINGS and have yet to see any FACTS. I could come in here and ask you all kinds of questions and give my take, but you have yet to address points already directed at you in this thread, so I'll go ahead and wait till I see some progress on your side..........

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
There is a difference between...

1. Getting killed for your words by the Government for opposing them.
2. Getting killed for your words by some non-government official because he strongly disagree's with you.

king and malcolm were killed by the government.

Shit on him? All he did was break down his post giving half-assed answers to his every comment.
they were in depth.

The majority of HERSEY's replys were him giving one word answers such as "OK" or "LMAO", or he will reply with shit having nothing to do with the discussion, add that to him twisting your words and finding any way possible to argue it, and he really hasn't said shit.
out of apprx 38 replies 1 was lmao (which was well deserved). i only gave ONE one word answer. how is that the majority? what math are you using?

who's words did i twist? i havent misquoted anyone or said that accused someone saying something they didnt.

and you say i havent said shit????????

LMAO!

nitro typcee makes more since than you and thats not saying much.

:H:

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

TYPCEE said:

MAN...THATS A STUPID THING TO SAY...I MYSELF AM MEXICAN...MY PEOPLE INCLUDING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE STILL SEEIN RACISM DAY TO DAY...DONT MAKE ME BRING UP THE LEADER JULIO CAESAR CHAVEZ...LEAVE THE "THE WHITE MANS THE OPRESSOR" SHIT ALONE...I COULD BITCH N CRY ALL I WANT TO AND HAVE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR ME BUT I AINT LIKE THAT...IM TOO BUSY SHOWIN EM HISPANICS ARE CAPABLE OF ALOT MORE...MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME...AND IF YOU AINT BLACK...THEN YOU DESERVE TO GET HIT FOR BRINGIN UP SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...BUT FUCK ALL THAT YOU YELLIN...BLACKS ARENT THE ONLY ONES THAT SEEN THE BAD IN THIS COUNTRY...JUST LEAVE IT ALONE...LEAVE IT ALONE...$IDEWAYZ
Wow! Someone critisizes what I say but ain't got shit to say about it. Very intelligent!

I am not talking about the white oppressor here son.
I'm speaking on a subject much deeper than that, something that you cannot even begin to understand.
Oh I'm wrong? Hence, you don't even know what I'm talking about....

Now I should get hit for speaking what I speak on if I'm Latino?
Ghetto muthafuckas always resort to violence. But it's cool, this is how "they" made you....
It's all part of a plan....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
TYPCEE if anyone is holding a dick nitro is holding yours. he came to your aid. you werent going to answer anything. SNUB DIDNT COME TO MY AID. HE SAW THE OBVIOUS. HELL 206 FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND DIDNT EVEN REPLY. PEOPLE ARE SHOWING YOU MERCY. IM SURE IF SNUB WANTS TO TEAR YOU A NEW ASSHOLE HE WILL. NOW YOU WANT TO START WITH MIG. BAD MOVE.
THATS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE...I LIKE THESE KINDA THREADS...I LOVE FUCKIN WITH HERESY AND THATS WHY I CALLED HIM OUT...THE MAN BRINGS UP GREAT POINTS EVEN THOUGH THEYRE ALL GENERATED BY BULLSHIT AND EMOTIONS
how could they be great points if they are generated by bullshit and emotions? LMAO!!!!!!! MAN STOP.

TYPCEE IS CONFUSED.

I JUST LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY
COMPARED TO
I COULD GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY
?!?!?! :confused: :rolleyes:
YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO RESPOND AND ID STILL BE HAPPY WITH THE THREAD...YOU JUST GOTTA FORGIVE ME HOMIE...IM STUDYING BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE...
YOU'VE BEEN MY "PAVLOV" FOR TODAY. NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GO PLAY METROID PRIME. OOPS!! I FORGOT. THIS IS THE SAME GAME I COULDNT PLAY IF I DIDNT HAVE YOU FIGHTING FOR MY RIGHTS.:dead:

:H:

PS WHILE AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE DYING IN IRAQ (YOUR COMRADES) I WILL SIP LEMONADE (WITH ICE) AND PLAY GAME CUBE FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.

Jul 21, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

miggidy said:

Wow! Someone critisizes what I say but ain't got shit to say about it. Very intelligent!

I am not talking about the white oppressor here son.
I'm speaking on a subject much deeper than that, something that you cannot even begin to understand.
Oh I'm wrong? Hence, you don't even know what I'm talking about....

Now I should get hit for speaking what I speak on if I'm Latino?
Ghetto muthafuckas always resort to violence. But it's cool, this is how "they" made you....
It's all part of a plan....
LOL@ "THEY"...OH MY LORD FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY SAY...

ILL APOLOGIZE BOUT THE MISINTERPRITATION...I SEEN THE MLK AND I DIDNT READ THE REST...AND AS FAR AS THAT YOU NEED TO GET HIT COMMENT...CALM DOWN MR. LITERAL...AINT NOBODY TRYNA WISH BAD UPON YOU...ITS JUST A LITTLE SAYING...

AND HERESY...CALM DOWN WITH THAT CONSPIRACY SHIT...YES THE GOVERNMENT KILLED MLK AND X...AND YES THERE IS A AREA 51 AND LET ME APOLOGIZE ON THE BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT FOR LYING ABOUT ALL THIS...THERES JUST SO MANY CONSPIRACIES AND IM SORRY (ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT) FOR BEING SO CORRUPT AND TWISTED AND JUST FLAT OUT LYING TO YOU...$IDEWAYZ

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!!!!

TYPCEE said:

LOL@ "THEY"...OH MY LORD FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY SAY...

ILL APOLOGIZE BOUT THE MISINTERPRITATION...I SEEN THE MLK AND I DIDNT READ THE REST...AND AS FAR AS THAT YOU NEED TO GET HIT COMMENT...CALM DOWN MR. LITERAL...AINT NOBODY TRYNA WISH BAD UPON YOU...ITS JUST A LITTLE SAYING...

AND HERESY...CALM DOWN WITH THAT CONSPIRACY SHIT...YES THE GOVERNMENT KILLED MLK AND X...AND YES THERE IS A AREA 51 AND LET ME APOLOGIZE ON THE BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT FOR LYING ABOUT ALL THIS...THERES JUST SO MANY CONSPIRACIES AND IM SORRY (ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT) FOR BEING SO CORRUPT AND TWISTED AND JUST FLAT OUT LYING TO YOU...$IDEWAYZ
My bad! I forgots I'm some kind of compulsive liar.
Got damn scizophrenia!
Where's them pills? I guess I could've found them if I could find my "freakin" glasses....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Hey Heresy,

Did you know that William Cooper purposely threw in a lot of false shit in his book, "Behold A Pale Horse"?
He covered the truth with a bunch of lies to appear harmless to "them".
If you read early in his book, he talks about this.
In there you will find a hidden message pointing you towards the part in his book regarding FEMA.
He was real big on FEMA, and guess what?
Remember Bush activated the secret government right after 911?
Cooper was trying to warn everyone about that shit a long ass time ago....

It's too late now though....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
typcee- when i say you, it was meant to be the plural form of you as i was talking about a whole group of people

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
It is because of his "cowboy" actions that Americans are being targetted around the world.
Americans have been targeted all around the world before Bush was around.. remember the first WTC bombing in 1993, the attack on the Uss Cole and the bombings of the American embassies in Africa.

miggidy said:
I am against just about everything Bush does, but that doesn't make me anti-American.
but thats because your views arent the same as some of the other anti-americans on here. i mean at least in my opinion your views make sense, although i disagree with them often then arent rediculous like some of the others on here.

miggidy said:
The fact that I can sit here and criticize what he's doing makes me a real American
true.

May 8, 2002
TYPCEE said:
BUT FIGURE THAT I HAVE DONE FOR MY COUNTRY...I FEEL I MORALLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT MY OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT...$IDEWAYZ
you sure do.

its because of brave people like you who put your lives on the line that people like us have it like we do in this GREAT country!!!

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Who do you think killed JFK?
Do you actually believe it was them puppets????
did you watch the movie called "The Bonannos" it was on showtime a couple years ago and they still show it from time to time. in that movie Joseph Bonanno, one a the 5 mob bosses, from New York tells you who and why JFK was killed.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

Americans have been targeted all around the world before Bush was around.. remember the first WTC bombing in 1993, the attack on the Uss Cole and the bombings of the American embassies in Africa.
I won't argue against that but do you think Bush's actions have helped us? He's only added more fuel to the fire.