The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
Random thought : it really irks me with rappers that don't do a whole verse recorded, like multiple takes with different bars, that they let it slide anyways. For instance, mgk, u can hear it in I think every song he does, at least the songs I've heard, u can clearly hear his recordings were different takes. TI does it too

Feb 28, 2008
Random thought : it really irks me with rappers that don't do a whole verse recorded, like multiple takes with different bars, that they let it slide anyways. For instance, mgk, u can hear it in I think every song he does, at least the songs I've heard, u can clearly hear his recordings were different takes. TI does it too
Bro a lot of rappers do punch in's, probably more than you would think and a lot of very credible ones.

I don't think it is "cheating" at all. I mean it is just a different way of composing a track and people have been doing it forever, and not just in hip hop.

If someone needs to punch in so be it, it wont detract from the track IMO. A dope track is a dope track.

Me personally though I try to write my songs so I wont require any punch ins. But there will always come times when there is really no way around it.

Plus a lot of people come up with their shit in the studio so that is why they are punchin in a lot.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
some preliminary dates for the Life and Times Tour, with Rittz headlining and Jarren Benton and Snow tha Product performing too. I'd start a thread but this forum is kinda dead lately. I saw the show in Hollywood has an advance VIP/meet and greet price of $25. if so thats fucking DOPE. you can't beat that.

Hollywood, CA -11/7
Orangevale, CA-11/9

Santa Cruz, CA-11/10

Spokane, WA-11-12
Fort Collins, CO-11/15

Denver, CO-11/16
Omaha, NE-11/18

Columbus, OH-11/20
Kalamazoo, MI-11/22
Akron, OH-11/27

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've waited years for Kaliko to do a solely RnB song, and Night Time is probably the best song he could have possibly made.

I hate RnB, but I've said for years that if Kaliko made a full record, I'd be there day-one buying it.

Props: DubbC415