The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
gold all in my watch, dont believe me just watch nigga nigga nigga nigga
Trinidad James: Somewhat known rapper with only 1 song on radio rotation. ImmortalLowlife not only knows who he is but also the words to the song.

Kendrick Lamar: Signed to Dr Dre, went platinum, has been constantly talked about for over a year on every rap website. Swimming Pools played 598245809 times a day on every radio station in the country for months. ImmortalLowlife has never heard of him.

May 7, 2013
Michigan
Trinidad James: Somewhat known rapper with only 1 song on radio rotation. ImmortalLowlife not only knows who he is but also the words to the song.

Kendrick Lamar: Signed to Dr Dre, went platinum, has been constantly talked about for over a year on every rap website. Swimming Pools played 598245809 times a day on every radio station in the country for months. ImmortalLowlife has never heard of him.

I only know who he is cus they were making fun of that shit on Opie and Anthony, dude is garbage. He's literally just talking over a beat.

Jul 1, 2007
Anyone else find that the track drowning is quiet? I just downloaded it off the net. Anybody have the CDQ version for a bro??also party the pain away and feels like heaven??

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2002
I am convinced you spend 2 much time thinking about me.

Weird.
I've posted roughly 1100 times in 11 yrs. if I am online I usually pop by and check this forum. I don't post alot relative to my time here. So you are right out of those 1100 about 5 have been about you which is way too many. You weren't worth the 1st one. It was merely an observation that most of what you post about, bitch about, and like wouldn't lend to a guy that liked girls, or pussy. Sorry. Damn just posted about you again. Shit

Sep 30, 2002
Sep 30, 2002
Lol I hope you're not trying to equate stealing a mass produced CD to stealing a personal belonging...
I sure am. There is a reason why it's a stated rule by the mods in the forum. It's because it is a product meant to be sold... Certain songs are leaked purposely... It isn't the people in here that support the music it's the cheap fucks that won't spend the dough regardless of how good the project is.

May 7, 2008
stop swinging dude

The people still on the strange forum have been buying SM shit for years and support even to this day.. so what they get a preview of the album b4 it arrives in the mail..

Props: NZTECHFAN