The Official Oakland Raiders 2012 Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
you completely ignored that

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you, but I don't care about the 49ers. We are in a Raiders thread, you either bet on the Raiders or get out the thread. you said double digit losses, you wanna put that $100 that we'll get 10+ losses?
take the bet or stfu my ninja!

the offer it's there or are you scared? I'll bump it to $150 ...how about that?

Dec 4, 2006
He was a late round corner that we switched to safety who's biggest moment here was getting arrested for rape haha. Turned out he just stole some hos purses tho. They cried rape cuz he banged them and stole their purses which is a pretty cool thing to do. Plus his wife is hot.
Underwood had at least two legal incidents last year, reportedly pleading no contest to a count of prostitution and pleading not guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct, against his wife.

Read more: Raiders sign former Packer CB Underwood
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

ha ha he was arrested for trying to sell his asshole to gay dudes ....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
take the bet or stfu my ninja!

the offer it's there or are you scared? I'll bump it to $150 ...how about that?
you're hella dumb. defy never even said the Raiders would have a better record than the Niners... YOU said the Raiders would have 10 or more losses next season, yet you're scared to bet on it.

not to mention, Defy's bet was out on the table first, you were scared so you offered a more favorable bet

QUIT BEING SCARED!

Dec 4, 2006
lol he made the offer, but never offered anything..

so there's my offer...money on the table! $150 .... sounds like he's scared to take the bet..

I'm so serious about my cash son! I know how to win and lose!

ask sol 1 ..he's so upset with me that he even unfollowed me from twitter .. ha ha ha

Jun 23, 2005
[video=youtube;zuAXLpwaGwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zuAXLpwaGwo[/video]

these new strength coaches better get all these guys healthy and strong, we have a ridiculous amount of play makers on offense. all hella young.

the way mcfadden runs is real life is the same way he runs in madden lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The bet is the 49ers finish with a better record AGAIN ..... take it or leave it alone...
I don't think the Raiders will have a better record than the Niners... I NEVER said that. If I don't believe it will happen... why the FUCK would I bet on it???

if you think the Raiders will have 10 or more losses... why won't you bet on THAT? quit being scared you fucking pussu

put up or shut up. you talk all this shit then you're scared to put your money where your mouth is

like you said... "SCARY MAN NEVER WINS"

[video=youtube;C5H-QixEO54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5H-QixEO54[/video]

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
yeah forreal huh oh well win some you lose some im expecting a pretty good year for Carson he will get to really work with his WR core during OTAs n all that shit an get time down with them

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol he made the offer, but never offered anything..

so there's my offer...money on the table! $150 .... sounds like he's scared to take the bet..

I'm so serious about my cash son! I know how to win and lose!

ask sol 1 ..he's so upset with me that he even unfollowed me from twitter .. ha ha ha
$150 that the Raiders will 9 or fewer losses. the 49ers have nothing to do with this thread or this bet. take it and continue your hater ass shenanigans in this thread or leave the thread.

all the Raiders have to do is lose 10 times, which you're confident about, for you to win $150.

Dec 4, 2006
lol So the both of you are scared to take my bet....looks like you guys don't have no kind of faith in your team.....

Already have 3 bets going with my boys that are raiders fans ..one for $350 and the other two for $100 each...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm willing to take the bet, we are betting on the Raiders unless you're a scary little bitch, which it sounds like because you keep mentioning some other team that is not the Raiders in a Raiders thread.

Dec 4, 2006
I thought we was betting on who has the better record in the upcoming season...

that's the actual bet, I see what you are trying to do.......

my bet still in place, so when you ready to take it..just let me know..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we never said anything about the 49ers, you said 10+ loss season for the Raiders so I said let's bet on that. You brought up the 49ers. I said I'm willing to bet on the Raiders. You brought up the 49ers again. So I'm trying to officially say I'm willing to accept a bet on the Raiders. Oh look, you're talking about the 49ers again.

If you want to bet on the Raiders and that they'll have a 10+ loss season next year, put your money where your mouth is (or where your fingers type?).....if not get out the thread.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it doesn't sting, think it's ironic though.

maybe the Bengals wanted to thank Hue for giving them such a great deal in that trade. lol
I somehow knew that if Hue wasn't getting an OC job somewhere he'd be a bengal again. Good insurance policy for the Bengals tho, I think Hue was a good OC and really got our offense going.